Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another question about communicating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Another question about communicating Empty
PostSubject: Another question about communicating   Another question about communicating EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 am

Are the messages spirits give us always cryptic or are they sometimes straightforward? I am getting only one or two thought words right now. I know I must write it all down and piece it together, but my curiosity has raised it's ornery head again! LOL.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Another question about communicating   Another question about communicating EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Are the messages spirits give us always cryptic or are they sometimes straightforward? I am getting only one or two thought words right now. I know I must write it all down and piece it together, but my curiosity has raised it's ornery head again! LOL.

Sometimes you may only get one or two words which may mean nothing at the time, other times you will get a straight-forward answer. I think a lot depends on the energy levels of the spirits as well as our abilities to hear or see the images they send. Sometimes the words or images are for someone else, that is another reason you need to write things down, because at some point the peson for whom the messages is meant will cross your path.

You are showing great growth in your abilities, you relax, embrace your gift and never doubt your abilities.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Another question about communicating   Another question about communicating EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 am

Thank you SC. I am relaxing more. I have embraced this. I am excited that I have this ability. It's been there all along - I was just to busy to notice and go with it. You have been such a great help to me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another question about communicating   Another question about communicating Empty

Back to top Go down

Another question about communicating
Page 1 of 1