Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability Empty
PostSubject: Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability   Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I have a question (what else is new? Shocked) about spirit visitation. I have noticed this before, but was not educated enough to link it to mediumistic ability. Anyway.... This morning I was playing a relatively mindless computer game and I had thoughts just crowding my head. The top of my head was tingling at the same time. The most prominent thought I got were the thought words Katie Suzie. That's what my Grandpa called me - he was the only one who ever called me that. I often feel like my head is full of stuff. I am not schizophrenic. LOL. Really!Laughing

My question is, do spirits just come to YOU without meditating or asking them to visit? Before I got out of bed I did try to meditate and it was too distracting. I did not close my session, I just said I would try later. Would that have prompted the visit?

I did meditate later and my guide, my Grandma, the thought words Katie Suzie again, and a spirit who says he's the one who lives here, after I asked who else was there, came into my head.. My dog Jasmine was there too. After I ended it, my head quieted and I just had a small headache.

I guess, because I've had this ability all along, once I opened up, I can have spontaneous contact. Is that how it is or does everyone have different ways of communicating?

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability   Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I have a question (what else is new? Shocked) about spirit visitation. My question is, do spirits just come to YOU without meditating or asking them to visit? Before I got out of bed I did try to meditate and it was too distracting. I did not close my session, I just said I would try later. Would that have prompted the visit?

Onetruebeliever, yes spirits can just come to you at anytime. They seem to keep their own schedules rabbit
SC

Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability   Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Every communication can be different. Times, places, how it goes, why it happens, etc. It's just like talking with people who have a physical body.

The other day when you posted about your head tingling I wondered if maybe someone was there. That's why I asked about pressure on your head. It sounds like your head tingling is one of your signs that you've got someone trying to contact you.

I often don't formally close my meditation sessions. I just reground myself so I'm ok to move around without feeling light headed. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability   Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes OTB, I also have visitations without meditation. Just yesterday a man I took care of in a nursing home 13 years ago came to me, he was much younger but still sweet.
For me, meditation is used more for tuning in to my own signs, learning how to ground myself, protect myself and to release stress. Once I can quiet my own thoughts during meditation, then I know I can listen to my intuition and to spirits and know it is not my own thoughts sending me false messages. I have also found that once I learned, even to a small degree, how to go into a meditative state I can achieve that state faster and with much less effort than before, even a thought now can produce the effect.
I wonder then did the computer game put you into a slight meditative state, that is a quiet mind? I think it's possible. I hear spirits when my mind is quite, I don't need to be sitting feet planted, eyes closed etc. Maybe this is true for you too.
sweets
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability   Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 am

sweets65 wrote:
Yes OTB, I also have visitations without meditation. Just yesterday a man I took care of in a nursing home 13 years ago came to me, he was much younger but still sweet.
For me, meditation is used more for tuning in to my own signs, learning how to ground myself, protect myself and to release stress. Once I can quiet my own thoughts during meditation, then I know I can listen to my intuition and to spirits and know it is not my own thoughts sending me false messages. I have also found that once I learned, even to a small degree, how to go into a meditative state I can achieve that state faster and with much less effort than before, even a thought now can produce the effect.
I wonder then did the computer game put you into a slight meditative state, that is a quiet mind? I think it's possible. I hear spirits when my mind is quite, I don't need to be sitting feet planted, eyes closed etc. Maybe this is true for you too.
sweets

Hello Sweets,

It probably was the game, frustrating as it is... Mad I have found that once I opened up the brain center, I am able to communicate quite easily. I think I just had to experience the feeling of a quiet mind in order to repeat it. I can usually do it early in the morning or right when I go to bed. Any other time I have the dogs, my hubby, and my son all making noise which distracts me. I have the feeling of thoughts just crowding my head quite often. Yesterday, though, they were quiet. I did see shadows last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability   Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all mediums -question about my "new" ability
Page 1 of 1