Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about cleansing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

Question about cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Question about cleansing   Question about cleansing EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 pm

I just bought a new truck drive last month and while I don't think it is haunted, I have had some strange dreams in the sleeper and some negative things happens since I bought it. I wrote down the cleansing instructions on the other forum, but I was wondering if it would work in my truck or does it have to be a house?
NC
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Question about cleansing   Question about cleansing EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

cleansing works anywhere. I've done it to houses, yards, restaurants, etc. I don't really follow the technique that most people do.

I more do mine as a "spiritual showdown" lol. Kinda picture a western movie when they are standing in the road about to draw their guns. I basically tell them they're not allowed there anymore and if they don't like it tough shit. lol. I dont use sage, I dont use herbs, I just use myself. A lot of people say cleansings work because of some religious orientation but I don't really agree with that. I think it's more of the act of conviction making the unwanted spirit to leave.

On a side note, if you're thinking it might be a specific energy or spirit that's causing the disruption then try specifying that specific energy/spirit. Name the source. "What or who ever it is that is causing these instances to occur, such as ___instances here___, you need to stop doing it." Or you can say leave and aren't welcome here or whatever you feel is right.

My rule for me, my family, my house and car is that nothing with "bad intent" may be within 20 feet of the house/car/people at any given time-unless we specifically set that rule temporarily aside. (Such as when I go into investigate hauntings.) They are welcome to come and go as they wish. If they get moody and need to leave until they feel better that's fine. If they don't ever want to come back then that's fine too. I find that most of mine come back when they feel better. I like saying the bad intent because it can be anything from violence, to bad moods, to wishing bad health, etc. It's a catch all statement. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Question about cleansing   Question about cleansing EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Good response Ratissia!
I agree I cleanse everything, especially if it will be worn on my body (jewelery) or I will be in it (houses, cars)
Many of us buy used vehicles or even used clothing/jewelery at thrift stores or vintage stores, used items especially need cleansing.
Glad to see you nightcrawler!
sweets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about cleansing   Question about cleansing Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about cleansing
Page 1 of 1