Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My daughter asked me a interesting question..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

My daughter asked me a interesting question.. Empty
PostSubject: My daughter asked me a interesting question..   My daughter asked me a interesting question.. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 pm

So yesterday I was getting the kids in the car to get to school and my 6 year old asked me a very interesting question. "Mom, can Mother Nature have boyfriends?" scratch
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My daughter asked me a interesting question..   My daughter asked me a interesting question.. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Ah! She's a deep thinker. Some of the stuff kids come up with is so amazing. That's a puzzler for sure!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: you could say   My daughter asked me a interesting question.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:47 am

that she could, but she is way too busy taking care of the planet... /
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: My daughter asked me a interesting question..   My daughter asked me a interesting question.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 pm

I responded something like she could have a boyfriend but it was more along the lines that her children-the plants/animals/people/etc had the relationships of boy and girl to keep things going and that she was more of the one who made sure that they were able to get together to be able to have those relationships
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: My daughter asked me a interesting question..   My daughter asked me a interesting question.. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:48 pm

wow she is very insightful at her young age. you prolly wouldnt wanna tell her too much yet , but in my opinion mother nbature absolutely does have many boyfriends lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daughter asked me a interesting question..   My daughter asked me a interesting question.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My daughter asked me a interesting question..
Page 1 of 1