Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hello and introduction

Go down 
+6
Ussula
onetruebeliever
wendy18
floridaboy
RATTISSIA
Topper
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topper
Admin
Topper

A hello and introduction Empty
PostSubject: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi everybody! Very Happy
So glad to see you could all make it.
hopefully the others will join us soon.

I go by the name Topper on line.
I'm 49, married with three sones, yes, my three sons...(remember that show?).

I'm rather leary of claiming to be anything other then myself. sorry it that doesn't make sense but I find labels so restricting.
I know and have been told I'm empathic and I get messages from words both writen and spoken. I've seen auras as a child.
I've had precognition dreams and sometimes have visions but these things seem to come to me when I least expect it.

I've seen spirits and things I can't explain but know exist.
I also hear spirits and they make themselves known to me but I'm clueless as to what they want of me if any thing.

So I'm here in summary to answer what questions I can and perhaps have a few answered for myself.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 am

Always glad to see you here Topper. My partner in crime on the forums What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
floridaboy

floridaboy

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:56 am

Hi all,

Florida boy here, yes I live in Fl. happy to be here and meeting new friends. I'm 48 will be 49 in April, divorced, single, have a cat and I like helping people. Hoping to meet old friends here as well
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:04 am

Welcome Florida. Glad to have you here and excited to read your future posts ^^
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Glad to be here   A hello and introduction EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I am from FL as well, and this seems to be a nice forum. Happy to be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Glad you're here wendy. Hope to hear more from you soon hun Smile
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 pm

wendy18 wrote:
I am from FL as well, and this seems to be a nice forum. Happy to be here! Very Happy

Hi Wendy. I saw your name on the members list. Welcome. This is a very nice place. Everyone is very helpful, and we have a good time as well. I hope you like here.

onetruebeliever
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 am

hello everyone. its noice to be back on the forums and all together discussing the paranormal. sorry i been away a bit. ive been so busy with school and so on.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:29 am

Ussula wrote:
hello everyone. its noice to be back on the forums and all together discussing the paranormal. sorry i been away a bit. ive been so busy with school and so on.

Welcome Ussula, you have been missed, glad you are here
SC
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Glad to be here   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 am

Ussula wrote:

Hi Ussula!

Understand about school. So glad you're here! Were you able to give Ranski a "heads Up"?

Topper
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

i did forward an email to her, but if she hasnt responded yet i can try and talk to her up front.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Glad to be here.   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Ussula wrote:
i did forward an email to her, but if she hasnt responded yet i can try and talk to her up front.

That would be wonderful. She's been on my mind and I believe Sweet's as well since she posted about a dream her dauther had. Would like to know all is well. Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Glad to see you here Ussula Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome Ussula glad to see you everybody was wondering where you were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

hello everybody my name is adam its nice to meet all of you look forward to discussing things with you guys.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I've seen you around in the ufo section. Nice to meet you Adam [ghostly]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:46 pm

nice to meet you too rattissia.
i just thought i'd come in here and introduce myself before i start posting on everybodys discussions hahaahah
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey Adam!

Post away!! We need some male perspective here. It's been just us girls!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:04 pm

oh i know i kinda feel out numbered hahahah
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Well, your numbers are slowly growing. Another male ,at least the name says it, signed up today. Hopefully we'll get the guys posting some topics too. Glad you are here. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 pm

well thank you for the nice greeting OTB
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Welcome Dean glad you are here with us. I think you will enjoy yourself. There are other guys here. Like Floridaboy, Dentor59, Nightcrawler,Dannyboy you are not Aaaallllooooone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

i'm going to have to form a possy so we dont get over run hahah
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm

We have several males, but just can't get them to post, perhaps they will come out of their shells soon and join us. They were very active on the TC board.
Glad you are here and not afraid of a bunch of females. Males see things many times in a different light so it is good to have you here.
SC
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Hello Adam   A hello and introduction EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
hello everybody my name is adam its nice to meet all of you look forward to discussing things with you guys.

Hi Adam!
It's been said before but I'll say it again: love your avatar!
Great to have you with us.
Topper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

A hello and introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next