Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hello and introduction

Go down 
+6
Ussula
onetruebeliever
wendy18
floridaboy
RATTISSIA
Topper
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A hello and introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm

thank you topper nice to meet you also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

i gott say topper i really like your avatar
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: hellpo and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
i gott say topper i really like your avatar

Why thank you Dean.

I couldn't find anything that resembled padded walls so the I opted for the burning bird. lol!

Topper
Back to top Go down
angel-3yz

angel-3yz

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello to everyone I am so glad to be here. My thanks goes to my friend Sharra1515 she is a great friend to talk to I feel comfortable with her. I had the pleasure to work wth her so I visit with her as much as I can For the most part I always have something on my my mind and she is always willing to listen to what ever is on my mind. Ok so now we know how I came to this website. I am a 46 yrs old. there are things and lots of experiences that I have endured, there are not very many people that I can truely share these types of experiences with that will have an understandment of spiritual ghost feeling seeing hearing ect. I have them quite often.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi and Welcome   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Angel. Nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi Angel **giggle** glad you finally made it. I've only been trying to get you here for 3 months. Post away start new topics, ask questions we love new members Very Happy

And thank you for the nice things you said your a very good friend who thankfully will listen to me when I have issues.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello Angel. Sorry for the delayed welcome. Glad you found your way Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
lily1801

PostSubject: HI ALL   A hello and introduction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 pm

I was under another name (wendy) I am glad to be back. I could not log back in under my old name.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hello and introduction   A hello and introduction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hello and introduction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2