Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+3
onetruebeliever
Sharra1515
soulsufer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
soulsufer

soulsufer

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction    Introduction  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:57 am

Hello everyone

Not sure how to start this but I will start it as a young boy at the age of 5 or 6 I lived in a house with my brothers. There was also a young boy that lived in the house that no one else could see but me. I was always playing at night and running up and down the stairs. When I would go to sleep he would come over to my bed and tickle me until I would wake up. I have always been told that I was a very sensitive person.

Jumping to the future.

Last year I was helping my Mother in law rebuilding a house that she had just purchased. I had noticed that there where a couple of places in the house that made me very uneasy. I told my mother in law and she told me not to worry about it. As time went on my Daughter was at the house, that night she came home and was getting ready for bed. that is when we both realized that there was something else in the house. He had heard stomping up the stairs and a shadow run across are bed room doors. I got up to investigate but there was nothing. I then asked my daughter if she saw and heard that and she replied yes.
The next day we went back to the house. I had my daughter go into the house and then come right out. Some hoe the spirit had hitched a ride to are house for the night and then use went back home.

Three weeks ago my daughter moved into a new house with her mother. She has been extra sensitive lately. Wanting to sleep with lights on and just uneasy. Well for the last week the TV have been messed with while one are pets are at home, and All the fans in the house have been turned off and we don't turn them off. One of my dogs is not barking and growling at nothing and the Cat is not coming around. I have also experienced a sick and uneasy filling last night that has yet to diminish.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Welcome Soulsufer I'm glad you decided to join, You might try going thru the topics and see if there is anything that might help. There are some really nice people here with all different types of knowledge and gifts. How old is your daughter? Just curious I let my daughter post here but only with supervision. We are a troll free zone. sunny
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello soulsufer! This is a good site - we learn from each other. Everyone is very nice. I hope you like it here. It is extremely slow right now, but it should pick up soon. Feel free to post anything and ask questions - you will learn a lot of good info. Welcome.

My son (who is 23) sees and feels our spirits but can't hear them. I see only bits and pieces(except for one tiime) and I can talk to them(although not lately). One of my dogs is sensitive and knows the names of our spirits - so I know if they have been here when we are not!

We have never been afraid - our spirits are mostly family members right now.
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:03 am

I would do a cleansing to rid your family of this spirit if it is scaring your daughter. I am a clairvoyant and clairaudient and there are others here with the same and different gifts. But if you do not want this spirit in your home you can rid yourself of it by doiing a cleansing.
If you do not know how let us know, or you can find many sites which will guide you, you do not need a priest or pastor to do this if you have the faith in yourself to do it
\Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: a warm welcome   Introduction  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Welcome Soulsufer !

So glad you found us. I do agree that spirits, wether invited or not have no need to frighten childern. If your daughter feels frightened and boundries can not be established with this spirit in respect for the living then a cleansing most likely will be required.

I do hope this matter gets settled for you soon and that you also enjoy our group.

Nice to meet you.

Topper
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Soulsurfer!   Introduction  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 pm

This is a good forum, so glad you found it.

I have often heard that renovations to an older home can stir up spirit activity.
Perhaps this is the case, but any spirit energy can make you feel queasy or uneasy as they use your energy, and the house's energy to manifest.

I will leave it to others to give you information on how to deal with this, as I have not done anything other than EVP work and Sage cleansing.

I do know that fear often feeds negative type spirit. So try to not be fearful, and bring music and sweet scents into the home.

Very Happy

Wendy
Back to top Go down
TMBK

TMBK

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

hello;
i havent been on for a wheil now or found post that i was compelled to reply to. the fact that you stated at a young age grabbed my attention.
I have only just entered my 20's and can remeber what it was like being young and not knowing why i scene or heard things others couldnt .
Be supportive of your daughter and help her fine turn her skills , if she has any , as well as learn to tap into your own. I understand the unknown can be scary buut you need to be brave , and let your daughter know there is no reason to be scared , unless things are physically attacking you .
Loved the introduction hope you can find the help and support you need here . Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1