Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ussula2

Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans   Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am

ok, a while back when this show first came on tv, i had said my first impression was selling out and money grabbing by someone. didnt know for sure who couldve been the tv channel tryin to capitolize on profits while the topic was hot. i believe i also said that i didnt know if having groups of people trompin through these places in competition mode was a good ifea for the ghosts there. i still dont know about that one way or the other for sure. but after watchign proilly 10 episodes of it for a while now i can say this...

it seems that at least zak is trying to give out good advice not just to the teams there but also to the viewers. this is a good thing regardless of anybodys reasons for airing the show. at leqast this way we improve the field itself and teach people how to be better investigators and how not to unecessarily cause problems, hopw to be ethical and practical and scientific as well as sharp to catch details when to take advantage of oppportunities and when to hold backl and so forth. i see a lot of good wisdom being shared here, and while i havnt agreed that all the diagnosis of what the evidence was i do see most of it as seeming right, and the show as a whole does much good.

henceforth even if initially some ghosts are upset at some places it does benefit all people and all ghosts in the longrun.

and by the way, i was having trouble loggin in with ussula , wether i forgot my password or i was hackjed i dont know so i made this one.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans   Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Welcome back Ussula wondered what happened to you. Glad you are back with us. It'salittle slow right now.

All wisdom is welcome. The more diverse the topics the more hits we get. And more members to talk to. Smile
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans   Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

I cannot like this show. I tried. I agree with you that Zak is doing good and bringing the science to the forefront. I don't know if it's the premise or that there is just not enough time devoted - we only get to see a teeny portion of their investigations anyway. I dislike game shows and the fake reality shows. And that's what the challenge reminds me of. I can't wait for the new season of Adventures to start, tho. We have on demand now, so I can record it!!

The places they investigate are well known haunted locations, so I would think the spirits would be used to people disturbing them. They may actually like the contact. I'm glad ya made it back on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans   Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Challenge with Zak Bagans
Page 1 of 1