Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Paranormal State

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

New Paranormal State  Empty
PostSubject: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Season begins on April 11. I think this is the last of the series. Sadly, Ryan is leaving and they may be doing a different show to replace it. I really like the team and will miss them.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:43 pm

I should have given PS a better chance. I was not overly impressed with the few I did see. From the first season, I think. Then something else always came on at the same time (I have to share the tv sometimes Crying or Very sad) . I will have to catch some this season.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

It is a good team, but the interest in daemons kind of left me cold last season. I like seeing Lorraine Warren and Chip Coffey. I wish they could steer away from that stuff and just focus on paranormal but they appear to be pretty focused. JMHO.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 am

Isn't Chip Coffey the guy on Psychic Kids? He's pretty intense. But he seems genuine to me. I have only seen L. Warren a couple of times - on GH, GA, and one other show I caught once. I can't form an opinion of her. Sadly my hubby doesn't like paranormal shows, so if he's watching tv, I have to let him pick sometimes. LOL
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Yes   New Paranormal State  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 am

Chip Coffey is the psychic on PS. He and another guy are the psychics on PK. I really like Mr. Coffey,as he seems to care. I would get another TV if I were you. They are pretty cheap right now at Walmart. lol!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

wendy18 wrote:
Chip Coffey is the psychic on PS. He and another guy are the psychics on PK. I really like Mr. Coffey,as he seems to care. I would get another TV if I were you. They are pretty cheap right now at Walmart. lol!

I know! But the satellite isn't!! We'd need another receiver. POOH!! Laughing We have two of the same exact tv's - one is my son's. But darn it, he's always watching something, too! Oh well. I'll catch it on reruns at some point! Such is life.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:35 pm

It is usually on demand if you have that feature. That is how I watch stuff as I only have one TV and the other is not HD. Good luck!!!

flower
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:01 pm

wendy18 wrote:
It is usually on demand if you have that feature. That is how I watch stuff as I only have one TV and the other is not HD. Good luck!!!

flower

Thanks. LOL! I'd love to have on-demand, but I'd have to give up something else and I truly love my movie channels! Embarassed Oh well. It's a shame we have to pay so dearly for the privilege of watching good tv! We are very spolied by HD now! It's hard to watch non-HD shows on an HD tv. At least my son pays for his expensive sports packages.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Well, the first episode   New Paranormal State  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Was not all that, but merely interesting.. It was about a lady who was haunted by a girl who had died violently, and just wanted to give her family a message. I was not really impressed with "Director's Log". He appears to be either really tired or has lost his interest in the group. JMHO. He is just going through the motions.

So Sad, this was once a great show, Question
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Geesh! I don't even remember what we watched last night except baseball. Must not have been any good if I don't remember it! Paranormal might have been a better choice - at least for me. I feel that way about GH sometimes - especially last season. They seemed bored or burned out. Oh well. We have our own personal paranormal stuff goin' on. [ghost]
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:45 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Geesh! I don't even remember what we watched last night except baseball. Must not have been any good if I don't remember it! Paranormal might have been a better choice - at least for me. I feel that way about GH sometimes - especially last season. They seemed bored or burned out. Oh well. We have our own personal paranormal stuff goin' on. [ghost]

GH is not burned out, especially with Mattie running the show.
I watched the last two episodes of PS, and they seem the same as the first episode. Ryan looks bored (or tired), the other team members look ticked off. They are not even doing EVP sessions. I am sure the team has issues with Ryan as he is quitting on them. There was a really big cliffhanger last season regarding a demonic presence, yet they have not addressed it. Their attitude is "Don't feed it fear and learn to live with it".

JMHO albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paranormal State    New Paranormal State  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Paranormal State
Page 1 of 1