Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other paranormal sites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Other paranormal sites Empty
PostSubject: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 am

What are some of the sites you all visit? Are they troll prone? Are they busy? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
What are some of the sites you all visit? Are they troll prone? Are they busy? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Onetruebeliever, I have checked out many sites and either they have no activity or they have thousands of members ,one had over3,000 members. Way to impersonal for me.

southern charm
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks, SC. I've checked out a few, but I was not impressed. Forget facebook. I guess we're a dying breed. Sad.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 am

People come and go with the forums. We could get a lot more but it'd require a lot of word of mouth and advertising. I dont ever mind doing the word of mouth. I'm far from shy Razz However, I dont have the funds to pay for advertising to get the word about our particular group out there ><
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:20 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
People come and go with the forums. We could get a lot more but it'd require a lot of word of mouth and advertising. I dont ever mind doing the word of mouth. I'm far from shy Razz However, I dont have the funds to pay for advertising to get the word about our particular group out there ><

Would be nice if just half of our 40 plus members would post a comment sometimes. I know over the summer I have been guilty of not posting too. I suppose we all get caught up in other things.
SC
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:

Hi everybody. I'm sorry I've been away. I have been spending some time lately on a spiritual discussion board site.. www.spiritualforums.com/vb/

It is big, a lot of members, but I haven't noticed any trolling, though I am still new there. There is a forum for just about everything. People seem to be very respectful to each other, and are very welcoming to new members. It isn't very active, which I am surprised due to the number of members it has.

Being a GA fan I have also been visiting... http://gac.conforums.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey luvchild! How are you? Your suggestion site looks promising - it is quite a lot like The Empath Community where I have been spending alot of my time. That site is divided into something like 94 different groups with different specialty moderators. Makes it seem smaller than it really is. I haven't checked the other one you mentioned yet. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi Believer! Nice to see you on the site I suggested. It seems to be a very respectful and knowledgeable community there, so I hope you enjoy it.

I've been doing well, no work drama lately, but of course I've been keeping to myself in hopes of avoiding anymore of that. I had a reading done recently, and have been told that I am in for some stress soon. I've been meditating to help prepare my mind for what may be ahead with that news.

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

I've been good! I am so glad the holidays are over, tho. I'm getting too old to be constantly running! LOL! I hope you don't get that stress you were told about. Who needs more of that?

That site does seem nice. There is so much to read. I've been vising the empath site for two months now, and I still haven't read a lot of the stuff. But, I love to learn and all of these sites provide a great deal of that. I wasn't sure what your name was on there. I am glad I looked at it. See ya there, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm

I am very glad the holidays are over. I had my tree and Christmas decorations put away on new years day, that's how ready I was to be done. It is sad that the holidays have become more about the shopping, and traveling. It seems to have completely lost its meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other paranormal sites   Other paranormal sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Other paranormal sites
Page 1 of 1