Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it a dream or real

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Is it a dream or real Empty
PostSubject: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 pm

I am not sure how to categorize this experience. I am not sure if it was a lucid dream, a run- of- the- mill dream, or a real visitation. As you all know, I have trouble remembering my dreams. I had been falling asleep saying I remember my dreams clearly and easily as Sweets had suggested. I had also asked my spirit guides to help me remember. This happened a few nights after I awoke with the word "beans" left from a dream. And another morning, I awoke to the scent of fresh cut flowers near my nose and a great sense of well being.

This particular night, a couple of weeks ago, I was semi- awake. I heard talking, whispering really. Then I felt the foot of my bed raise up and drop very hard - like it was lifted quite high and pushed back down. It was only the foot. I fully awoke and at the foot of my bed there was an undefined male with longish dark hair and lightish robes. To the left of him was another person, but I do not know if it was male or female. I heard them discussing me and the main guy said " she wanted to remember her dreams." They vanished.

It took me awhile to go back to sleep. I guess whatever it was, it worked. I remembered! The strange thing was, my hubby had fallen asleep in the tv room, the dogs were with him, so I was in my room by myself. Nothing ever happens when he's around - no shadows, no noises, nothing. He's a huge skeptic.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Well Maybe   Is it a dream or real EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm

That is why they are attracted to you. Don't think that what happens is not real just because you are the only observer. Have you tried keeping a voice activated recorder near you at night? Then maybe you will pick up on something. I always fall asleep (Or go into Alpha) at my 'puter, talking to someone and it makes perfect sense. Then they are gone. (Note to self, get VAR)!!
But the same thing happens when I am able to meditate. I see vague figures trying to communicate, or just wandering around. It is frustrating and I sense you feel the same way Neutral
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 pm

wendy18 wrote:
That is why they are attracted to you. Don't think that what happens is not real just because you are the only observer. Have you tried keeping a voice activated recorder near you at night? Then maybe you will pick up on something. I always fall asleep (Or go into Alpha) at my 'puter, talking to someone and it makes perfect sense. Then they are gone. (Note to self, get VAR)!!
But the same thing happens when I am able to meditate. I see vague figures trying to communicate, or just wandering around. It is frustrating and I sense you feel the same way Neutral

Sadly, I don't have a recorder, just the recorder on my camera. I do get frustrated, but mainly because this is so exciting and new and I want so much to talk with them. I have learned to trust what I hear is real. I see shadows moving in the hall or in the room with me - they are not real defined, but I know they are there. I so rarely remember my dreams - that's where my confusion lies. I am remembering more, but it is very sporadic and usually not a whole dream. In time.

I'm still learning to meditate - I can do it easily, but I lose concentration rather quickly at times. I know my spirits are with me because of the tingling on my head and face. I did not have the face tingling until Mary was introduced to me. That is so neat. That is how I know she is here with me. They have not been as active this week as they have been. But I've been busy and hubby has been home on vacation.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi OTB   Is it a dream or real EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm

I always get the tingling as well, it is usually on the left--my dominant side. I never feel cold spots, wish I could! I get it on my scalp and neck. If the spirit is really trying to get my attention I get electrical mild shocky sensations (mild) on either side. I need new batteries for my recorder. They are pretty cheap at wally world (the recorder).

Hugs
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:24 pm

you will recall your dreams better if you do tell yourself to do so before bed...but also try these methods as well for extra help...

when you first wake up from a dream, do not move an inch!!!! stay put exactly as you are, and stay calm and relaxed!!! lay motionless and breathe deep and relax and just think clamly about the dream and whgat happened in it. do this for a couple minutes.

upon sitting up from step one, then write down every single last detail no matter how seemingly unimportant. this will train your mind to recall detail.

when i used to do this it made a huge difference in my dream recall and details. i have not been doing it as much tho with school and my sons court troubles and appointments im always running to due to it all....but when things settle down again i will start doing it again.

let us know how it works.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Reading your original message it is hard to tell if it was a dream or a visit. It's a bit after the fact (sorry ><) but I'd have mentioned maybe looking to see if your bed seemed to have moved at all-as if it was lifted. Mine is on carpet. It's heavy and has been there for a long time so the carpet would have indentations which would make it easy to notice if it had moved at all. The chance of it lifting then falling back exactly into the indentation is possible but very slim.

You mentioned you fully awoke THEN saw the people at the end of your bed. If you are sure you were awake then saw it odds are that you had a visitation. The question now is whether or not the part before you waking was a dream or had happened in the flesh. It could have been a dream that they sent to you to see if you'd catch it. When you had caught it you saw them and their interaction was sort of a guy 1:. looking at guy 2 puzzled as to why he lifted the bed (or sent the image of lifting the bed) guy 2: "She wanted to remember her dreams."

Sort of a well she asked for it....so..i gave it to her. lol..
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Reading your original message it is hard to tell if it was a dream or a visit. It's a bit after the fact (sorry ><) but I'd have mentioned maybe looking to see if your bed seemed to have moved at all-as if it was lifted. Mine is on carpet. It's heavy and has been there for a long time so the carpet would have indentations which would make it easy to notice if it had moved at all. The chance of it lifting then falling back exactly into the indentation is possible but very slim.

You mentioned you fully awoke THEN saw the people at the end of your bed. If you are sure you were awake then saw it odds are that you had a visitation. The question now is whether or not the part before you waking was a dream or had happened in the flesh. It could have been a dream that they sent to you to see if you'd catch it. When you had caught it you saw them and their interaction was sort of a guy 1:. looking at guy 2 puzzled as to why he lifted the bed (or sent the image of lifting the bed) guy 2: "She wanted to remember her dreams."

Sort of a well she asked for it....so..i gave it to her. lol..

That's the way I feel about it - I asked for it - I got it. My floor is hardwood and I did not notice whether it was out of place or not - darn, that would have been a good indicator. I'm always pushing it where it's supposed to go - Hubby likes to put his feet on the bed and lean back in the chair when he's on the computer, so it moves a little. I don't remember if I heard any sound with it.

It was so real and I am certain I was partially awake when the foot lifted. I remember feeling a presence, too. After that, I was fully awake and saw and heard whoever they were. The spirit guides that work with me on communicating are always together - Josiah and Willimena - maybe it was them. I don't know. It was very memorable for sure.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Oh something I meant to put in the other post but I had missed it.

As for why things happen when your husband isn't around may be because he's not wanting (or ready) to handle the knowledge of the other side. He might say he's ready but even if someone is open to thinking about it AND has a knowledgeable person guiding them it's still a very different experience.

You have met it with happiness and excitement. For him, although he might not be willing to admit it, he might look at it with some sort of fear (as the unknown is usually associated with that). He might well fit into that ignorance is bliss category. Spirits can often sense how willing and able people are to be perceptive to them. It might be that they're avoiding him not to rattle him up.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a dream or real   Is it a dream or real Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a dream or real
Page 1 of 1