Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dream I had last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A dream I had last night Empty
PostSubject: A dream I had last night   A dream I had last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:59 am

I had a dream and only remember a portion of it. I was taking care of a baby and I was very attached to him. He was like my own, but I knew he wasn't. I was doing something that took my attention away for a few seconds and the baby was on the other side of a small ditch, just walking. Someone picked him up. The next thing that I remember was his mother was talking to me - my niece. She was holding the baby and wasn't angry, just a little irritated. I felt embarrassed.

What the heck does dreaming about babies and ditches mean? That's all I remember of it. But it is getting better.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

A dream I had last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream I had last night   A dream I had last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:37 pm

if there are no literal babies in your life right now that youre supposed to be caring for then i would say it prolly represents an adult person in your life whom you look on as someone you mentor or who behaves somewhat childishly and you tend to be the more mature motherly type to them. the ditch might represent them gorwing away from you or perhaps just plain ol' running away and putting up bl;ockages. the other person who swoops in and saves the day might be representing the next mentor they go to, or some other safe haven type.

of course these are just my speculations and i dont know if its right.
Back to top Go down

A dream I had last night
Page 1 of 1