Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do spirits know we can communicate with them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

How do spirits know we can communicate with them? Empty
PostSubject: How do spirits know we can communicate with them?   How do spirits know we can communicate with them? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 am

I have been wondering this. Do they come to people and hope we can hear them or see them? Do we send out some sort of psychic signal letting them know we can hear them - sort of like a psychic neon sign? How do they know where we are? How do relatives know where we are - I had no knowledge of my ancestor spirits.

I wonder how long my spirits have been trying to make me aware of them? Did they help me to unblock my brain center so I could communicate with them?

Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How do spirits know we can communicate with them?   How do spirits know we can communicate with them? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Do they come to people and hope that we can hear them? - yes. I've ran into several that once they knew I acknowledged them were like..oh! you can see/hear me! I think they hope that people can hear them and roam around until they find someone that can.

Do we send out some sort of psychic signal?-Kind of. You ever notice that people who are happy are infectious? That being around them even if you don't know them or talk to them makes you feel better? People, animals, spirits, etc are susceptible to vibes that each other put out. As for a whole batman sign in the sky I don't know if it'd extend that far..but it might. I'd imagine it's a smaller though.

How do they know where we are? 1. finding us by sheer luck 2. word of mouth 3. knowing us before we're given our physical body.

How do relatives know where we are? Imagine facebook for your family but in a spiritual sense. They know you before you have your body, they know who you're born to, they watch you as you grow, til when you leave the physical body and rejoin them. There are so many spirits that when people move or what not that someone notices and passes on the word.

How long have they been trying to make me aware of them? As for your spirits that are with you all or most of the time, I'd imagine they were always waiting and hoping you'd see them. To know that they were there and loved you and wanted your best. However, how long they have been trying to make themselves known proactively I'd not know. That's up to them. Many times we have so many spirits around us that you'd not believe it. Most just don't want to change our daily lives so they make their presence scarce.

Did they help you to unlock your brain center? When you wanted to start looking they are there to give a guiding hand. So it's possible.

Sorry if my response seems formal with categorizing your questions. I didn't want to miss any.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How do spirits know we can communicate with them?   How do spirits know we can communicate with them? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Wow! Thank you for taking the time answer my mouthful, Rattissia. I appreciate your answers. I have been wondering these things for a while now and I never found an answer. Your answers all make perfect sense. I'm still reading (slowly) about all of this. Reading relaxes me and I get sleepy. Sleep One of these days I'll surprise you all and will know the answer to something someone else asks! Smile OTB
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How do spirits know we can communicate with them?   How do spirits know we can communicate with them? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:25 pm

You're very welcome hun. Feel free to ask any questions you're wondering.

Of course anyone can post with their two cents about it as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do spirits know we can communicate with them?   How do spirits know we can communicate with them? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do spirits know we can communicate with them?
Page 1 of 1