Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wonder if spirits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I wonder if spirits Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

live together and travel in friendly groups like we do here? Or maybe it's more like Hey - here's a newbie and she needs experience - who's in? LOL I'm just wondering because when I first made contact, I had relatives and my Dad, my grandparents and our last dog. Then my Dad's teacher came through and she has introduced another. So far, the new ones have been spirits for a very long time. The more the merrier! I was just wondering. This is such a neat experience. I suppose the older ones would be the most likely to be teachers. Maybe that's why mine are old. I have not had the opportunity to learn more about George yet.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

I think it all depends on the persons preferences. There is no reason spirits couldn't be as social as they wanted with each other. There is no reason they would have to be social either.

Imagine the family reunions though! affraid

A lot of spirits that we communicate with and don't know personally are older spirits. The time after death, from what I've gathered, for most spirits kind of goes through stages. Realizing they've not got a physical body, concern about loved ones left behind, realization that they can travel anywhere/learn anything/can do all the things they wanted to do in life but couldn't due to health/finances/etc, then a settling period. Kind of like a break from doing the above things. The last 2 stages basically continue rotating on and off. The spirit can also choose to come back with another physical body to experience that again. Some people might not agree with the latter but I can't help it. I've interacted with too many spirits to not believe in reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks. I wholeheartedly believe in reincarnation. I believe I have lived before and my son has as well. I feel my hubby and I knew each other in a past life. Reincarnation makes the most sense to me. Since I have little experience with this, I need to ask questions of those more experienced. I just find it interesting that I have relatives from various time periods and strangers from way back wanting to talk to me - the newbie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Just because you're new at this doesn't mean that they're not excited to talk to you! The way I always worded it was this:

Imagine you've been co existing with people for hundreds of years. Hoping that one day you might be able to interact with the someone but no matter how hard you try it seems they just ignore your efforts. Then suddenly you find someone who is willing to listen to you.

That's how I imagine most of the spirits feel. That is also why so many spirits rush over to interact with people who are able and willing to communicate.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 am

I hope they continue to want to. I am still so amazed that I can do this! I told my Mom a little of what I have experienced and she was amazed. I'm not sure she remembers now, though! LOL She remembers things from years and years ago, but something that happened yesterday - hit or miss! I've been debating whether I should tell her about her parents. She would probably remember that conversation well.

But I have not told my husband - he would make sooo much fun of me. I think maybe he has seen a shadow or something, because he is more interested than ever before. Still skeptical, but more open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: shadow   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm

i see shadow spirits all the time especially in the corner of my eye it used too freak me out quite a bit but its happened so much now i just laugh.

another time i was investigating at a cemetary that was supposively haunted so i went there with a friend and started investigating looking around taking pics and such when my friend look over by a shed that was at the back of the cememtary and there was 3 shadows shaped like people it was very odd so we kept going looking around asking questions with a digital tape recorder and we looked back and they were still there so we thought well it must just be shadows of something so we kept going and when we were done we looked back and they were gone. i also have a picture of my buddy that i felt i just had to take while we were there and in the picture there is an ord right inbetween us it was crazy.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:44 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
i see shadow spirits all the time especially in the corner of my eye it used too freak me out quite a bit but its happened so much now i just laugh.

another time i was investigating at a cemetary that was supposively haunted so i went there with a friend and started investigating looking around taking pics and such when my friend look over by a shed that was at the back of the cememtary and there was 3 shadows shaped like people it was very odd so we kept going looking around asking questions with a digital tape recorder and we looked back and they were still there so we thought well it must just be shadows of something so we kept going and when we were done we looked back and they were gone. i also have a picture of my buddy that i felt i just had to take while we were there and in the picture there is an ord right inbetween us it was crazy.

Neat experience! I see shadows out of the corner of my eye all the time. I also see bits of a body like just the shoulder and arm or a leg and a foot. I did have one of my spirits peek around the doorway from my bedroom to the tv room. He was very solid black and I saw the head and shoulders and his hand on the door jamb. I felt like he was playing with me. That was really neat! After he knew he got my attention, he vanished. Other than in my home, I have not seen shadow people, but I have felt them.

Keep doing investigations - I have never been on one and I live vicariously through those who have. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 pm

wow i had that happned to me as well when i was a child i was sleeping and i woke up and looked at my door and there was a shadow peeking around the corner of my bedroom door it scared the jeepers out of me and when i lifted my head from the covers it was gone lol.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:10 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
wow i had that happned to me as well when i was a child i was sleeping and i woke up and looked at my door and there was a shadow peeking around the corner of my bedroom door it scared the jeepers out of me and when i lifted my head from the covers it was gone lol.

I guess that would scare anybody when they're little. I was watching tv by myself that night. I have never felt scared - a little unnerved maybe, but never scared. If I met a group of spirits in a graveyard, tho....... I would hope I would've thought to bring an extra pair of jeans with me!!! lol! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:38 pm

lol or you could save some time by just bringing a diaper lol
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:42 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
lol or you could save some time by just bringing a diaper lol

Yeah. That would be the best option and so discreet! Maybe a tad uncomfortable, but hey, I would have had a great experience!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

lol ya one good experience and one well it would be an experience lol
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I would if I were a spirit   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 pm

I would find a compatible soul(s) and travel the Earth. I would visit places I have never been in real life, and if I could eat the food I would. I would be just enjoying the sense of lightness with no pain or worries. I would not have to take pills or injections, and I would feel free. I think that would be heaven enough for me. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wendy   I wonder if spirits EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 pm

ya that sounds as peaceful as it gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if spirits   I wonder if spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder if spirits
Page 1 of 1