Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question about child spirits and pets.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I have a question about child spirits and pets. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question about child spirits and pets.   I have a question about child spirits and pets. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 pm

The last couple of days when we have been out doing errands, we have come home to find Bailey not wanting to come out of her crate (both are open always), and Hannah not leaving the living room to greet us. She goes as far as Bailey's crate which is right at the dining room. Both of them usually run to the door to greet us.

This is strange behavior for both of the girls. They both were acting, not scared exactly, but a little spooky. I jokingly asked Bailey if Peter and Billy had come to play. She acknowledged the names, especially Peter. Today it was Billy and Peter she acknowledged. Hannah perked up at Billy. The girls love to play. But I don't know if they would like playing with invisible boys!! LOL! Bailey recognizes Emily's name as well.

Both of these spirits are children - Peter died at 10, Billy died at 12. Would the "boys" try to play with the dogs while we are gone? Bailey understands almost everything we say to her - Hannah almost as much as Bailey. I would not notice if their toys were out of place, as they play with them throughout the day. I saw a shadow last night while we were watching tv and Bailey looked at the same place at almost the same time I did. It would be neat if the boys were trying to play with my girls. [fairy]
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

I have a question about child spirits and pets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question about child spirits and pets.   I have a question about child spirits and pets. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 pm

sure, there's no reason they couldn't. Most kids love pets. I know mine do Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com

I have a question about child spirits and pets.
Page 1 of 1