Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Definition of a dream word

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Definition of a dream word Empty
PostSubject: Definition of a dream word   Definition of a dream word EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 pm

This is from my previous post - communication.

Quote "I also woke up at 5:20 this morning with the word beans in my head. No other memory, just beans."

I have been looking up the meaning of this in dream dictionaries. Without the rest of the dream, it is hard to say what it could imply. Most definitions say it is not bad, but some also say it could be either good or bad. One dictionary said it was bad. No telling. The dictionary I have from the library says beans are associated with death and ghosts. It can also mean property or money. I don't have a freakin' clue! scratch
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a dream word   Definition of a dream word EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Not every word has a huge significance. It might just have been that you were eating or discussing it right before waking up so thats what stuck in your mind.

I'd need the dream overall to do a big dream analysis. I'm pretty good at that. Been doing them for 14 years. With just one word at this point I'd not worry too much about it. If you are curious you could always go to bed saying I remembered bean last night. Can you give me clarity on this?

As for what I think of when I think bean are a few things 1. like pinto/refined/etc 2. green beans 3. plants-spring and the growing season 4. bean bags 5. a nick name. I mean the list goes on and on. If you don't know what it's in reference to it's hard to tell the origin of what sparked it.

Most dreams can be interpreted without involving communicating with spirits. Like last night I was dreaming about cosmetics and going shopping. Right before bed I was interested in buying stuff at a natural food store to make my own home made lip balms. (I've got allergies to some of the chemicals they use in most chapsticks and my lips swell up like I'm taking botox shots when I use them.) So the dream was just me exploring a interest I was looking at. Nothing paranormal there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a dream word   Definition of a dream word EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh. I know most dreams don't have a paranormal association. Smile It was just a weird thing after what I experienced i before I went to bed. It was also very strange to have one word stick in my head but nothing else. Beans? Jeez. LOL
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a dream word   Definition of a dream word EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
This is from my previous post - communication.

Quote "I also woke up at 5:20 this morning with the word beans in my head. No other memory, just beans."

I have been looking up the meaning of this in dream dictionaries. Without the rest of the dream, it is hard to say what it could imply. Most definitions say it is not bad, but some also say it could be either good or bad. One dictionary said it was bad. No telling. The dictionary I have from the library says beans are associated with death and ghosts. It can also mean property or money. I don't have a freakin' clue! scratch

The "word" bean could mean a couple of things beans symbolize You are undergoing a period of introspection and thinking or it could mean you have been given secret information. As in don't spill the beans.

Southern Charm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a dream word   Definition of a dream word Empty

Back to top Go down

Definition of a dream word
Page 1 of 1