Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubling Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ussula2

Troubling Dream Empty
PostSubject: Troubling Dream   Troubling Dream EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:12 pm

im hopin this is nothing more than a case of eating too much weird stuff before bed while watchin the new ghost adventure shows...but...

i had a dream last night...about ghost adventures...

sometimes i have dreams about them when they are doin their lockdowns. i never give it much credibility since my dreams have never matched anything ive ever seen on their shows. but i admit its possible its not in direct relation to physical world events either...

but the dream i had last night troubled me enough to come here and share it...just in case.

i dreamed the ghost adventures crew...zak nick and aaron... were filming a lockdown as an old abandoned house. it was really dark inside and creepy and the paint was peelin off the walls and it was obviously in disrepair. the wall colors were darker grungier shades of neutral dark decayed blues or purples and browns and greys.

there were ghosts in the house too and they appeared to be trapped in a dark state of being. im not sure whether they were supposed to just be replaying the emotions and events of their deaths or if they were indeed dark spirits. but their appearance was dark and decayed. there was a younger girl, maybe 13-ish..with long straggly creepy black hair in her face and a victorian style dress that was old and dirty and tattered. her skin was ashen grey. there were other ghosts in the area too, an aggressive male and possibly an agressive female in black whom i didnt get to see much of. one of the guys, it was either aaron or zak, had tried to take the camera and peer through a huge hole in the wall near the floor cuz there was clearly something or someone on the other side of it. he was clearly nauseous, having a hard time breathing and choking and gagging something awful but he eventually crouched down with the camera to peek in. thats when i saw the possible female ghosts feet which was wearing black boots. she jabbed a stick or something long and thin through the hole to poke the guy in the eye. it clearly didnt feel that great.

then at some point the crew was filming and walkin into a room of the house where a male aggressive ghost was attacking the little girl ghost and tryin to kill her. possibly a replay of their deaths. zak went up to them and was tryin to stop him when the aggressive male ghost turned around and stood up and stabbed him through the heart with the knife he was using to kill the little girl ghost.

at that point zak died and became one of the ghosts haunting the house.

most likely this is nothing more than a full stomach of not good things at bedtime but just in case they need to be very cautious at any location that fits this description...and even then the language of dreams is such that even if this was in some way a warning it still might not accurately compare to the actual event in wakin life...just be careful
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

Troubling Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubling Dream   Troubling Dream EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:19 am

ok i just watched an episode of ghost adventures from the very beginning which i recognioze as being very similar in some spots of the building to the manor in the dream here. i had seen this episode before but only from about half way thru when they had the night vision on so i couldnt really see the colors and conditions of the walls and floors well...

the colors of the walls of the rooms that were blue and dark blue and grey and weird shade of green are exactly as the rooms i saw in this dream, including the old run down condition and the architecture being somewhat simple with straight walls and ceilings and square rooms. the show even said one room belonged to a woman and i think they also said there was a shadow in the area that was aggressive...not sure if the shadow and woman are the same entity being seen as the shadow but it would explain me dreaming the woman dressed all in black who was aggressive...could also be a coincidence i guess...

also for the record, i wish i had clarified this before when i first posted the dream, but not being sure if i actually dreamed of the place they visited or just had a coincidental dream, i failed to take it seriously enough to give a 100 percent description of what i actually recalled. thats my bad .. sorry... but the man attacking the little girl in the dream was wearing black pants and a white formal shirt, possibly a priest...i got the feeling he murdered her maybe raped her...so they may want to look into a priest having been in the area during the time of child murders or deaths mysteriously or disappearances or claims of abuse...in fact im still watching the episode again now and if i recall from last time, there may have actually been a priest mentioned...but i could also be thinkin of another episode..but they should at least check into it..for the children.

but if im right...that priest means to harm the crew if he hadnt tried already when they were there..forgot to mention its titled clovis wolfe mansion
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

Troubling Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubling Dream   Troubling Dream EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 am

ok as im watching further i do see a crawlspace having to do with sensations around the throat which could correspoind to the choking feeling the dream speaks of but the crawlspace int he show was too high up to be the samew one in the dream as that one was at floor level... i also noticed the year listed for when the episode was made in the cable guide was 2010...does anyone know if there is at all another more recent episode either at the same place or a place with very similar archetecture inside including color of paint on walls etc ?? im having a hard time understanding how this episode could be this old yet i had no prior memory i recognized it by when i woke from the dream...yet i do recall hacving seen the couch room with the special new light spectrum cam scene bvefore...seriously have they returned to this location later on in a new recent episode? or just even a place very similar? cuz im just really confused by this right about now lol

ok that episode is now over and i didnt hear a mention of the priest again which tells me either the dream was a blend of 2 places, one being more recent, or they revisited this one later on? i dont know...but if anyone hears anything to help me clarify if this has any substance that would be great. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sarrah

Sarrah

Troubling Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubling Dream   Troubling Dream EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 pm

So that's what the poke in eye is about. She may have been confused and anger. I think Zak got what was intended for someone else. This poke in the eye thing has been around for me for about 9 months. I fact it brought its self up today hours before I read your post. That's about all the help I can give right now.
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

Troubling Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubling Dream   Troubling Dream EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 am

ok thankyou very much...any confirmation of anything helps some...its difficult when info comes in dreams cuz the landscapes shift so much and i could be getting a blend of many things at once too...i hesitate to say its just a coincidence now since seeing the full episode it does seem like at least some dream details were cconfirmed so at least some things seem to be more than coincidence at this time. but i cant help but think there must be more to it cuz there is still info from the dream not present in the show i saw the other night about clovic wolfe mansion. if you happen to notice them returning to that show location or to one similar in appearance or to one that has had events happen there similar to my dream deswcription let me know ok? thanks.

but the crawlspace i do not think the one zak climbed up to get into was the same one from the dream...im sure the one from the dream was indeed low to the ground if it exists at all...and it might not even have been zak who got choked cuz the dream alternated between 2 of the guys like it couldnt decide which one it would be who had to confront the crawlspace and get the choking feeling and poked in the eye by the angry woman in black on the otherside...i hesitate to make any other assumptions or guesses at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troubling Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubling Dream   Troubling Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubling Dream
Page 1 of 1