Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dragon and a spirit dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A dragon and a spirit dream Empty
PostSubject: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 am

I only remember a very small portion of this dream. I don't know where I was(maybe my room) or what the circumstances were. I saw a flash of light and a small shape emerge, then the image of a little boy - it was my spirit Peter(at least that was the name I heard in my dream). The next thing I remember is a small red dragon flying into the picture. I was not frightened, but I was amused. It was so small and cute. Then I woke up.

I saw many different definitions of red dragons online. What do you guys think the basic meaning could be? I am confused because I don't have the full story. Smile

Later memory - the dragon was more oriental looking than the western version.

Night before I dreamed of a big spider. It was about fist size, shiny black , very round, with bluish purple spots and swirls on it's back. I don't remember much at all of that dream except that I was with kids and I opened a door and it was sitting there facing the door. There were many definitins of spider dreams, but several said that a black spider with blue spots denotes good fortune - financial in particular. Gee, I hope that's true!! cheers I need to find a good dream dictionary so that I have an idea what the archetypes mean so I can inetrperet. This is frustrating me.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 pm

I have never gone off of dream books. I've always looked for explanations based off of what "my gut" told me symbols meant from dreams. That might sound weird and like it 'd only apply to my dreams but it seems to answer most other peoples questions with their dreams as well. Smile I dont know if any one else on the boards here have a good book to reference you to or not. Unfortunately since I havent read them I dont ><

The thing I wonder is if you were having a actual visitation from one of the seven existing dragon energies or if you it was symbolic. Where it was small, red, and oriental looking I half wonder if its the "love" dragon. Did it feel happy? Full of life? Just absolutely loving of everyone and thing around it? It might be the "hope" dragon as well. Again, Happy, full of life but a little more grounded. Not quite as playful as love. It knows bad things happen. It understands that. However it knows that there is always hope and a way to work out of it if you try hard. Oh another thing, the last time I saw the love dragon energy in human form was 17 years ago in a very small (around 2-3 years old) child. Not sure if she is still around but even if the dragon energy is still in human form with her then she could (and actually must) travel spiritually around.

Then there could be the symbolic nature of it. red, small, oriental, cute. The dragon being there small and cute shows me that its non threatening. It's playful and wants to let you know that something a bit unusual but not foreign is around you. Giving a heads up that something new but enjoyable is there. It'll be familiar but unique to what you've had around. Might be a new spirit in that you're getting more familiar with talking with the other-side but that this new spirit you've come in contact with is a bit of a playful one. The red and oriental version show tradition. Old known and sure tendencies. Red can be taken as fire, heat, warning. Red can be taken as love, desire. Red is also a symbol of new births, as in coming up from the ashes to start anew.

As for the spider it sounds like you either are not afraid of spiders or weren't of this one. Maybe surprised by it but not afraid? It sounds again like the something new and unique but at familiar at the same time. Sounds like something is trying to give you a heads up that it's around in a peaceful, non alarming way.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi OTB, I gave up along time ago on figuring out my dreams I was always wrong. But if you want I know someone who does dream interpritation. Let me know(PM). She's a very nice person
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks you two. It is so frustrating to only remember the tail end of a dream, or just a bit of one. Geesh! The spider- I am wary of spiders, but can kill one if it's not too big! LOL In the dream I was not afraid of it, just Wow, look at that. The spirit and the dragon tho, I really don't know. I thought the dragon was cute and I was talking to it like I would a puppy or something. The child said he was Peter, my boy spirit, but that could have been symbolic. I woke up shortly after it's appearance. Who knows. I need to make a list of these things and the associated circumstances. Maybe I do have a new spirit trying to communicte with me - I have been paged for a couple of days, but I can't relax enough to make contact! They are gonna get mad if I don't hurry up. LOL

Now I'll have some new research - the dragon energies. Cool!
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 am

Im afraid I dont know much about oriental dragons, only that they are elemental based, such as how ratissa describes a love or a hope dragon as possibilities. But most dragons or any fey like spirit being/mythical creature is tied to some sort of element. We all are...

I agree it is probably not threatening at all since it appeared small and with a child you were not afraid of. feelingsd are important to during the dream.

personally i think it was a dragon spirit. what it wants i dont know but you could try and coimmunicate with it. be patient. place out some polished stones for it to play with. dragons love treasure and shiny things. but just be patient and in no way make sudden moves or aggressive acts or speech in its presence because for one they are very capable of defending themselves but also because they already dont like humans. they are very suspicious of all humans they come across and will often hide and watch from the shadows for a very long time before makin an appearance.

my son saw a red dragon a couple months ago after months of setting out stones, asking it to talk to him, being patient, nonthreatening, and when it came it would grab his ankle as he slept wakin him up then run away. he could never see it because of that. so he finally learned to lie perfectly still and whisper not shout. finally one night he woke up to see a small red dragon perched on his desk and then it faded after about 5 seconds. we still dont know what it wants.

to me the presence of the dragon is a very good thing. it could be a protector or an advisor and teacher. most magical lore from before christianism would tell of helpful dragons teaching the arts, music, writing, building, and magic to humans. the more dragons at your house the better in my opinion.

just be careful not to become so used to living with them that you behave in ways that anger them or insult them. they have serious pride issues >.>
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 am

Let me add this dream as well i had last week to this same topic since its about dragons. :3

I dreamed i was me at first but i flew through a window and up in the sky. i was going somewhere, i think to battle. there were other people flying with me but i couldnt see them too well just mostly felt them there. they were following me.

then i was a dragon. it was a medium bluish color this time i think, m,aybe with a slight violet tint. i flew to a castle tower that was somehow threatening us and i realized then i was very large. its hard to estimate size in dreams but if the tower can be said to be as tall as a medium size skyscraper i was half as tall. i clutched its surface with my claws and hung on the side of it, my long neck and head curved above it lookin down on it, and then i opened my mouth wide and began biting at the toip of the tower, breaking off pieces and destroying it. i cant remember exactly why.

then next i remember the people were still flollowing me around for some reason but i couldnt interfere with them. they were like watchers or something. and then i went in the air again and flew thru some clouds. as i flew thru the clouds they began to swirl and form a tunnel. i got a strange feeling all over my body, not a severe strong one like i sometimes get when entering the tunnels but enough to notice the atmosphere and energy shift. it was like going thru a clouded wormhole and it curved and bent up and down and i went at a very fast speed. and the watchers followed me.

i cant remember what was on the other side. thats pretty much all i recall.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am

Wow cool dream. Have you tried looking up some of the main stuff in the dream in a dream interp. book?
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:31 am

no i havnt tried looking it up in a book yet.

but if you keep dreaming of these little dragons around im interested in hearing about it
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 am

Ussula2 wrote:
no i havnt tried looking it up in a book yet.

but if you keep dreaming of these little dragons around im interested in hearing about it

Your dream was neat. So yours are western dragons? I haven't had the dream since the first time unless I just don't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

yes, the dragons in my dreams, wether i am the dragon or i see other dragons, have always been western european. 4 legs, 2 wings, 1 neck and head, 1 tail. full claws, which is either 4 or 5, the front ones serving as both "paws" if thats what you call dragon feet, and hands. the colors vary as do the sizes. there have been a couple times ive also dreamed of wyrms, which are in the dragon family but are basically giant snakes. and by giant i mean hundreds of meters long.

i hope you get to see them again in your dreams. its always an honor to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 am

Hi Ussula, curious, how are things going? any better? How's your son?
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Things are slightly better here but still a lot of stress for now. Workin on gettin my son into job corp, gettin paperwork around for that. i think it will be good for him and provide the structured learning environment the public school system apparently fails at or cant afford to hire the proper staff for kids with special needs. he would live on campus there which he also needs to learn how to live on his own cuz one day i wont be here as everyone passes eventually...

other than that ive been workin a lot on side projects and i go back to college this fall semester

i kinda wish there had been more time to have fun this summer instead of havin to sit around the house all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Ya me too. But it does sound like things are trying to move to the possitive and I'm glad to hear that. I'll keep thinking good thoughts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:29 am

yes, they are. thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dragon and a spirit dream   A dragon and a spirit dream Empty

Back to top Go down

A dragon and a spirit dream
Page 1 of 1