Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit visit after a weird dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Spirit visit after a weird dream Empty
PostSubject: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Ok, so on Saturday night when I went to sleep I had a very odd dream. It was almost like a normal dream combined with a past life experience. I would have thought maybe it was someone elses experience but I stayed in the body the whole time and I don't do that when it's not my own past memory.

At first I thought the dream and the spirit visitation might be related then reflecting back on it I know they're not.

The dream was long and detailed so if you want to hear it I'll post it. Just tell me. I'm not going to right this second since I have a test today and am using this as a small break between the studying.

I woke from the dream by hearing knocks in my room. I have a walk in closet and the first was in the north-east corner of the closet, the second was in the north-west corner of the closet then the third was by my computers which is in the north east of my room. I shifted after the second knock and shortly after is when I heard the third knock. Anyways, I believe that alerted the spirit that I was awake. After the third knock I felt it come and sit besides me on my bed. I then heard "Lier! Lier! Lier!!" in my ear. After the second "lier" I tried to respond mentally with "I am not." However, I had cotton mouth and couldn't talk (which after all this I thought was weird since I was responding mentally. I guess I was mouthing the words and so my physical state affected my mental state of responding.) After that I was able to respond to the third "Lier!!" with the "I am not." After I said that I felt the spirit get off of my bed and back up. At which point I was thinking something along the lines of why is he (yes it was a male spirit) calling me a Lier! I didn't do anything. I then realized it was to show me a message.

My oldest daughter, who's 9, was caught lieing to me on Thursday. Part of her daily homework is to study her spelling words so where she's often in daycare until early evening I tell her to write her spelling words 5 times for each word, each day. Well the past two weeks when I pick her up I had asked her if she had done her spelling and she'd always tell me yes. Believing her to be honest I didn't check them. However, I went to test her on some of her spelling words on Thursday to see if she was ready for her spelling test the next day. She had forgotten her spelling list at school so I asked to see her notebook that she writes her words in. Thinking they would be in there where she was meant to write them over and over. To my surprise they weren't. There were several pages of only two or three words done. I knew she hadn't been doing her spelling properly for almost the whole two weeks that I didn't check. I got mad at her for lieing to me. I had asked her each day if she had done them and each day she had said yes. When deciding her punishment I looked at it as each offense as a separate account. I told her she was grounded while I decided her punishment.

I ended up giving her five tasks she had to complete correctly to get ungrounded. 1. to clean her room completely. She had to wash and fold all of the laundry in there, she had to clean up all of her and her sisters mess (they share a room), vacuum, etc. 2. she had to wash the bathroom sink, counter, and toilet. 3. to wash and put away all of the dishes for the entire weekend. 4. to clean the living room (pick everything up, vacuum) 5. to write a 20 sentence paper on why lieing was bad. I didn't let her get off of the hook easily on any of the tasks. I wasn't hard on her by any means, I just made sure each was done to the standards that I would do it to. Needless to say it took her all day Saturday to do her tasks, leaving Sunday's dishes. I believe the Lier! Lier! Lier!! was the spirit trying to tell me that he had thought I was too hard on her. To cut her some slack. To be honest it was hard on me to watch her having to work all day Saturday. I helped her a little here and there but not much. I wanted her to learn a few lessons. Some being obviously lieing is bad, if you lie you get caught, if you want to take the "easy" way out and not study then you don't get the grades and training needed to do jobs that besides those that include the activities that she was made to do (cleaning toilets, laundry, dishes, etc.), to think about how she portrays if she's honest or not to people, etc. She did the paper half way through the list of tasks and she told me that she "got the message" after the paper. I believe she did, however, I didn't want to let her off the hook early because I didn't want her to think she could repeat the "I know what I did is wrong.." sort of a thing as a scape goat.

After watching her do them I think I would have left off the clean the living room and maybe made the dishes one as do Saturday's dishes so that it wasn't such a long task for her. I agreed with the spirit in that it was a bit over the top. I won't admit that to her though. I'm pretty sure she learned a lesson from all this. I asked her if she was going to do her spelling words today at daycare and she said oh yes. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Tattletail ghost I need one of those. Great story. By the where do you get one? LOL
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 pm

heh sometimes we all need a reminder to relax a bit. i suppose this was mine jocolor
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:57 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Ok, so on Saturday night when I went to sleep I had a very odd dream. It was almost like a normal dream combined with a past life experience. I would have thought maybe it was someone elses experience but I stayed in the body the whole time and I don't do that when it's not my own past memory.

At first I thought the dream and the spirit visitation might be related then reflecting back on it I know they're not.

The dream was long and detailed so if you want to hear it I'll post it. Just tell me. I'm not going to right this second since I have a test today and am using this as a small break between the studying.

I woke from the dream by hearing knocks in my room. I have a walk in closet and the first was in the north-east corner of the closet, the second was in the north-west corner of the closet then the third was by my computers which is in the north east of my room. I shifted after the second knock and shortly after is when I heard the third knock. Anyways, I believe that alerted the spirit that I was awake. After the third knock I felt it come and sit besides me on my bed. I then heard "Lier! Lier! Lier!!" in my ear. After the second "lier" I tried to respond mentally with "I am not." However, I had cotton mouth and couldn't talk (which after all this I thought was weird since I was responding mentally. I guess I was mouthing the words and so my physical state affected my mental state of responding.) After that I was able to respond to the third "Lier!!" with the "I am not." After I said that I felt the spirit get off of my bed and back up. At which point I was thinking something along the lines of why is he (yes it was a male spirit) calling me a Lier! I didn't do anything. I then realized it was to show me a message.

My oldest daughter, who's 9, was caught lieing to me on Thursday. Part of her daily homework is to study her spelling words so where she's often in daycare until early evening I tell her to write her spelling words 5 times for each word, each day. Well the past two weeks when I pick her up I had asked her if she had done her spelling and she'd always tell me yes. Believing her to be honest I didn't check them. However, I went to test her on some of her spelling words on Thursday to see if she was ready for her spelling test the next day. She had forgotten her spelling list at school so I asked to see her notebook that she writes her words in. Thinking they would be in there where she was meant to write them over and over. To my surprise they weren't. There were several pages of only two or three words done. I knew she hadn't been doing her spelling properly for almost the whole two weeks that I didn't check. I got mad at her for lieing to me. I had asked her each day if she had done them and each day she had said yes. When deciding her punishment I looked at it as each offense as a separate account. I told her she was grounded while I decided her punishment.

I ended up giving her five tasks she had to complete correctly to get ungrounded. 1. to clean her room completely. She had to wash and fold all of the laundry in there, she had to clean up all of her and her sisters mess (they share a room), vacuum, etc. 2. she had to wash the bathroom sink, counter, and toilet. 3. to wash and put away all of the dishes for the entire weekend. 4. to clean the living room (pick everything up, vacuum) 5. to write a 20 sentence paper on why lieing was bad. I didn't let her get off of the hook easily on any of the tasks. I wasn't hard on her by any means, I just made sure each was done to the standards that I would do it to. Needless to say it took her all day Saturday to do her tasks, leaving Sunday's dishes. I believe the Lier! Lier! Lier!! was the spirit trying to tell me that he had thought I was too hard on her. To cut her some slack. To be honest it was hard on me to watch her having to work all day Saturday. I helped her a little here and there but not much. I wanted her to learn a few lessons. Some being obviously lieing is bad, if you lie you get caught, if you want to take the "easy" way out and not study then you don't get the grades and training needed to do jobs that besides those that include the activities that she was made to do (cleaning toilets, laundry, dishes, etc.), to think about how she portrays if she's honest or not to people, etc. She did the paper half way through the list of tasks and she told me that she "got the message" after the paper. I believe she did, however, I didn't want to let her off the hook early because I didn't want her to think she could repeat the "I know what I did is wrong.." sort of a thing as a scape goat.

After watching her do them I think I would have left off the clean the living room and maybe made the dishes one as do Saturday's dishes so that it wasn't such a long task for her. I agreed with the spirit in that it was a bit over the top. I won't admit that to her though. I'm pretty sure she learned a lesson from all this. I asked her if she was going to do her spelling words today at daycare and she said oh yes. cheers

Oh my gosh...

"so on Saturday night when I went to sleep I had a very odd dream. It was almost like a normal dream combined with a past life experience. I would have thought maybe it was someone elses experience but I stayed in the body"

Coincidence you said that about the dream...

I had a dream like this last night. I was in an old time place. Like, women wore ONLY dresses and bonnets, old. & the people were wearing normal things... from the 2000's. But, the town and stores were all old timed. & there were these girls i was with. never had seen them in my life, but somehow i knew they were my best friends. & then there was this... guy. (i know, of course, there HAS to be a guy) and I was trying to get his attention. it was like I knew him. once he noticed me, i leaned against a wall. I just looked down at my feet. & I was looking at myself from a third person POV then.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 pm

i've had wierd dream that repeat night after night its very wierd

sharra's/little girl katie [talking] [wizard] [skull] scratch
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 am

What makes the dream weird? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

well one dream a Russian airpiane crashed in wolrd war 2 there was soldiers in it, it's all i can remember.
Katie
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I have past life dreams a lot   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:28 am

But once I resolve the issue, they stop. It is like a flashback: You learn the lesson and the dream stops repeating. JMHO.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:21 pm

they've stoped now cherry [talking]
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Yeah I've seen that with a lot of dreams. The reoccuring is trying to get you to pay attention to what the story was. Im glad that they stopped bugging ya katie Smile
Back to top Go down
angel-3yz

angel-3yz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Wow I rather enjoy reading your dream and the visit from a male ghost I am glad to know that I am not the only one that can tell wheter a visitor is a male or female . tall or short or heavy set or thin. I too recently had a dream come to me but mine seemed a bit disturbing sometimes we don't quite understand them right away but if we do take our time we can figure out the messages that come from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit visit after a weird dream   Spirit visit after a weird dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit visit after a weird dream
Page 1 of 1