Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My drought is over! And I met a new spirit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

My drought is over!  And I met a new spirit. Empty
PostSubject: My drought is over! And I met a new spirit.   My drought is over!  And I met a new spirit. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

Finally! I finally unblocked my mind and was able to converse with my spirits and one guide this morning. I felt so happy. I met a new spirit - he is a family member too. John is the father of Emily who is my gatekeeper. I had, months ago, confirmed his existence with my online research. He confirmed what I had pictured of Emily and Peter. He confirmed that they did in fact live in South Carolina when they came here. He said he is the 4th cousin of my Dad's mother. He was 58 when he passed and his wife Kathleen was 50. They bore 8 children, but only Emily and Peter lived. Ireland was harsh under British occupation. They raised sheep. I asked John if he would touch me and he ever so gently patted my head. So, so very cool!!! I am still tingly.
Back to top Go down

My drought is over! And I met a new spirit.
Page 1 of 1