Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish that

Go down 
+4
Sharra1515
onetruebeliever
Ussula
wendy18
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

I wish that - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:38 pm

I'll ask another question, since no one else has...

How many siblings do I have, and what gender are they?

If you think you can see a story behind them, please tell...

I want to see how close you are, if so.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:22 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:

I see an older sister and younger twins, but can't see the gender of them.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:31 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:

First try: I see an older sister and younger twins, but can't see the gender of them.

Second try : Older sis is 15 - 16. I still can't see sex of twins, but they are 8?
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:30 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:

ok heres a shot in the dark...

i saw the number 3. but i cant "see" anything other than what might possibly be related to just one of them....im thinking this might be because they are not around or you might not feel close to them? but the one i saw was...

im seeing a female with short blonde hair. is she kinda prissy? but not super prissy like rich billionaire all their life silver spoon prissy, but prissy enough to care about wether or not she owns a few designer things like purses and jewelry, and to carry around a small overly fluffy brown dog, possibly a pikanese? and i say carry around i mean that literally....like carry the dog...good lord, she doesnt carry it in a bag or in her purse does she? lol...
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Ussula wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:

i saw the number 3. but i cant "see" anything other than what might possibly be related to just one of them....im thinking this might be because they are not around or you might not feel close to them? but the one i saw was...

im seeing a female with short blonde hair. is she kinda prissy? but not super prissy like rich billionaire all their life silver spoon prissy, but prissy enough to care about wether or not she owns a few designer things like purses and jewelry, and to carry around a small overly fluffy brown dog, possibly a pikanese? and i say carry around i mean that literally....like carry the dog...good lord, she doesnt carry it in a bag or in her purse does she? lol...

Wayyyyyy off...

Wanna try again?!
You too, otb.

You're right about the older sister, though.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:33 am

taylormarie84 wrote:
Ussula wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:

Wayyyyyy off...

Wanna try again?!
You too, otb.

You're right about the older sister, though.

ok im ready for round 2...im on a limb here again...obviousl...but...

is her name becky? it was brought to my attention earlier thru some advice of a friend that visions arent always literal and can sometimes refer to things the person seeing them will relate to faster and easier just to try to get them to realize something completely different....what i described to you on here earlier actually reminded me a lot of my aunt becky...i dont know her to specifically carry dogs in bags or purses but she is kinda prissy and has short blonde hair.... unfortunately she will also do whatever it takes to get what she wants, even hurt her own family...i dont know if that is the way it is for your family, but im wondering if the connection i felt to my own life thru the vision might have just simply nbeen to get me to think of similar things, such as the name becky.

i also was feeling depressed earlier when contemplating this.

other than this i dont know.

and i still dont see any other siblings in the vision....still dont know where the number 3 came from./..
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:54 am

I still see three very strongly. You said I was right about your older sister. You have one other sister older than you -you are the youngest. You have two siblings + you =3 total. I am not sure where 8 year old twins came from - do you know someone who has them in their family?
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:32 pm

oh, can i ask if someone in your family , a young boy operhaps, has adhd type behavior problems? hyperness and acting unruly, difficult to control, perhaps even emotional trouble?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Here's a new question. What color is my winter bathrobe? I had it on this morning so the thought should be fresh.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:23 pm

snow white? or maybe im seeing white cuz of the winter thing? hmmmm...cuz i also briefly saw pink...
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Ussula wrote:
snow white? or maybe im seeing white cuz of the winter thing? hmmmm...cuz i also briefly saw pink...

No, pink plaid is my lightweight robe. That's sitting on my dresser - maybe you saw that one. This is good practice for us and it's fun.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm

I see red or green...

Or blue...

Can't make up my mind. Haha.

& to my question that I asked,

I have a sister and a brother.

My sister is 24 and she doesn't really keep in touch...

My brother.... uhm... he passed away when I was five...

So.... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:39 pm

im sorry to hear of your loss...might i ask what he died of since the answer is now given to us? and did he have any emotional issues like i said? any depression? or anyone else in the family for that matter? i might have seen someone off target but still related....i seem to not have as good of "psychic aim" as other experienced people lol.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Ussula wrote:
im sorry to hear of your loss...might i ask what he died of since the answer is now given to us? and did he have any emotional issues like i said? any depression? or anyone else in the family for that matter? i might have seen someone off target but still related....i seem to not have as good of "psychic aim" as other experienced people lol.

Well, he had Rheumatoid Arthritis... He was just getting better and he decided to go take a bike ride...
Well, a truck was coming around the corner really fast, and didn't see him...
And... yeah.

The driver tried took him to the hospital, but there was nothing that could be done.

It certainly was a very depressing birthday...

Well, it didn't happen on my birthday, but five days after.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am

Oh Taylor, I am so sorry to hear of this. That is so sad. I hope everyone is healing. So that's where the number 8 and young came in. Hmmm...... I never did see a boy though. Even telepathy is cryptic.

As to my question - yes, you see blue. And you said red. There is touch. Now what shade of blue and what else is on it?

Second edit. Your sister would have been 15 -16 years old 8 years ago. This is very freaky. Maybe I saw twins as actually meaning two , 8 years ago.

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:32 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Ussula wrote:

No, pink plaid is my lightweight robe. That's sitting on my dresser - maybe you saw that one. This is good practice for us and it's fun.

There is white on it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:56 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Oh Taylor, I am so sorry to hear of this. That is so sad. I hope everyone is healing. So that's where the number 8 and young came in. Hmmm...... I never did see a boy though. Even telepathy is cryptic.

As to my question - yes, you see blue. And you said red. There is touch. Now what shade of blue and what else is on it?

Second edit. Your sister would have been 15 -16 years old 8 years ago. This is very freaky. Maybe I saw twins as actually meaning two , 8 years ago.

It's okay. But once I went through something like that, I don't cry at most things normal people would cry about... Nothing really makes me that sad. :/

& I see dark blue..
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:05 am

penguins?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:00 am

My robe is dark blue with white reindeer and snowflakes. The reindeer have red noses and tan antlers. My kids gave it to me for Christmas several years ago. It's so warm and comfy.

Okay - someone else;s turn to pose a question.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:56 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
My robe is dark blue with white reindeer and snowflakes. The reindeer have red noses and tan antlers. My kids gave it to me for Christmas several years ago. It's so warm and comfy.

Okay - someone else;s turn to pose a question.

I'll ask again...

Sharra, you can't answer this or give anyone else the answer!!!

What is the name of the guy I like?
:]

I'd be so shocked if anyone actually got this!
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:16 am

does it start with a b?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

My first thought words were Brody or Brandon. I'm sure that's not right. I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:12 pm

i was thinkin bruce or billy

something with a b anyways
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Nope...

No b's.

Guess again?
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:04 am

intwerestin... we were both getting b's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish that
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: