PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 am

Next Question...

How bout you give us a question, OTB?

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 12:47 pm

I'll give it a go. Okay this is alittle different. I'm going to type some words each word will have a symbol attached to it. When you read the word what symbol comes to mind. The word won't have anything to do with the symbol.

bicycle

cup

dog

okay lets see if it worked Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Okie dokie! I don't know if it has to be personal. I will go with this. What color is the couch in my tv room? I just don't have the knack. I don't know if I can develop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
I'll give it a go. Okay this is alittle different. I'm going to type some words each word will have a symbol attached to it. When you read the word what symbol comes to mind. The word won't have anything to do with the symbol.

bicycle

cup

dog

bicycle@

%cup

dog*
If we're talking shapes, I did see a star after dog. Circle after bike. Triangle or tree before cup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:

bicycle

cup

dog

Bicycle: #
Cup: $
Dog: @
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Okie dokie! I don't know if it has to be personal. I will go with this. What color is the couch in my tv room? I just don't have the knack. I don't know if I can develop it.

I'm seeing a few different ones...

The first one is a tan color with brown in it.

Second is green ish.

Third is Blue ish black...

Hope I wasn't completely off.

:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 1:53 pm

I am a little too rushed at the moment to slow down enough to do a in depth peak. However, I"ll take a minute to help describe how to do it so that people here can practice. It is a lot like asking for spirit interaction while asleep.

steps:
#1. make sure who ever or where ever you're trying to peak at you have permission to do so. Sometimes you'll get glances without even trying to. Those you can't obviously help. I am big into peoples rights to have privacy and your right to exercise your free will. If you cross the two by using your free will to take someone elses privacy or free will that's definitely abusing them in a very personal way. I am sure most of you already know this but it's better for me to state it then to hope that you know it.

#2 relax and remove as many distractions as possible. Go into a meditation sort of mode.

#3 try to focus on the person/place you're wishing to visit. If you have a picture or item of theirs sometimes it helps you tune in easier/faster.

#4 If you're going to talk to a person let them know who you are-introduce yourself and your intentions. This helps let them know you're not being invasive. If you're going to a place then try not to disturb what's going on there or who is there. Otherwise you can give the people/animals there a feeling of being haunted! lol-haunting the living while you're living. Yes, it's possible. [ghostly]

#5 then focus on what they are trying to show you.

#6 Leave the location/person by addressing that you're leaving. Be courteous. Tell them thank you for sharing the interactions with you.

#7 record what you experienced. What you witnessed (by seeing it within your head) or heard might not all be revealed why it's significant right away.

I'm guessing that's close to what Ussula did? Btw, the reason you're able to do this more now is because you're being guided through your time of stress and trials. It's their way of confirming that you're cared for by those you can't readily see. Try talking to them. Now is a great time to exercise the ability to keep this going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 1:55 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:

red? like a vibrant crimson-wine red? and is it nice and soft and comfy? like you sit in it and sink into the depths and never want to climb back out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:

bicycle

cup

dog

this one seems to be more challenging for me....maybe cuz im still learning per say and i dont feel much of a connection to just words right now....but i thought i saw a star?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
I am a little too rushed at the moment to slow down enough to do a in depth peak. However, I"ll take a minute to help describe how to do it so that people here can practice. It is a lot like asking for spirit interaction while asleep.

steps:
#1. make sure who ever or where ever you're trying to peak at you have permission to do so. Sometimes you'll get glances without even trying to. Those you can't obviously help. I am big into peoples rights to have privacy and your right to exercise your free will. If you cross the two by using your free will to take someone elses privacy or free will that's definitely abusing them in a very personal way. I am sure most of you already know this but it's better for me to state it then to hope that you know it.

#2 relax and remove as many distractions as possible. Go into a meditation sort of mode.

#3 try to focus on the person/place you're wishing to visit. If you have a picture or item of theirs sometimes it helps you tune in easier/faster.

#4 If you're going to talk to a person let them know who you are-introduce yourself and your intentions. This helps let them know you're not being invasive. If you're going to a place then try not to disturb what's going on there or who is there. Otherwise you can give the people/animals there a feeling of being haunted! lol-haunting the living while you're living. Yes, it's possible. [ghostly]

thankyou Ratissa! this is very helpful good advice. XD

and i do feel more presences around than before i think....ive been seeing little balls of light or even shadow out of the corners of my eyes....and the shadows ive been seeing mostly arent evil, they are chaos...they are from my son i think since he himself is a whirring blur of chaos lol. cant really stop that cvompletely at this time... but ive been noticing more (maybe its always been there?) a strange reaction to something in my house i cant see....like i will just be sitting here and then feel something small touchin the hairs on my arm and the hairs in that sport ionly will stand on end and it will feel tickly and electrified, almost as if something is trying to touch me. and it will like pat my arm or on occassion even make like a petting motion for a minute or two. i will stop what im doing and turn and look but nothing is there. no bugs/insects. nothing. and i will sit there and stare at it thinking wtf until it goes away...i was starting to wonder if i was goin nuts or if theres something there....

#6 Leave the location/person by addressing that you're leaving. Be courteous. Tell them thank you for sharing the interactions with you.

#7 record what you experienced. What you witnessed (by seeing it within your head) or heard might not all be revealed why it's significant right away.

I'm guessing that's close to what Ussula did? Btw, the reason you're able to do this more now is because you're being guided through your time of stress and trials. It's their way of confirming that you're cared for by those you can't readily see. Try talking to them. Now is a great time to exercise the ability to keep this going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

your quote of mine didn't have your message-just my quote. Just a fyi before you forget what you were going to say Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:09 pm

OTB my first guess was tan, second was forest green.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
OTB my first guess was tan, second was forest green.

COPIER! Surprised

Just kidding Mary!

But really, those were my guesses...

-.o

haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:25 pm

I guessed earlier today but didn't have time to enter it. LOL

Try mine again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
I guessed earlier today but didn't have time to enter it. LOL

Try mine again. Very Happy

Awuh, i wasnt right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Ussula wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

red? like a vibrant crimson-wine red? and is it nice and soft and comfy? like you sit in it and sink into the depths and never want to climb back out?

Nope. You sink into the depths all right - never to be seen again!! LOL You were right on that part! It does have a rose pink sheet on the cushions- close.

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Taylor and sharra - you are close. Should I tell, or do you want to try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Ussula wrote:
RATTISSIA wrote:

steps:

thankyou Ratissa! this is very helpful good advice. XD

and i do feel more presences around than before i think....ive been seeing little balls of light or even shadow out of the corners of my eyes....and the shadows ive been seeing mostly arent evil, they are chaos...they are from my son i think since he himself is a whirring blur of chaos lol. cant really stop that cvompletely at this time... but ive been noticing more (maybe its always been there?) a strange reaction to something in my house i cant see....like i will just be sitting here and then feel something small touchin the hairs on my arm and the hairs in that sport ionly will stand on end and it will feel tickly and electrified, almost as if something is trying to touch me. and it will like pat my arm or on occassion even make like a petting motion for a minute or two. i will stop what im doing and turn and look but nothing is there. no bugs/insects. nothing. and i will sit there and stare at it thinking wtf until it goes away...i was starting to wonder if i was goin nuts or if theres something there....

Thanks rattissia. I really don't give it much time, and I have not been able to really concentrate for the last week and a half. I will have to work on it as well as communicating. I so want to be able to conquer both.

I'm so glad I have a place to learn this stuff. I would have had to ask my son's pdoc for meds if I didn't have this place!! . affraid LOL Thank goodness I know more now than I did in October when this all started in earnest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 6:04 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:

Hmmm,

I'm getting a pale tan, almost like a cream color...

Maybe has a pattern on it?

I don't know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 6:56 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

Hmmm,

I don't know...

Taylor, you are very close. It is plaid. Medium blue is the predominant color with cream , green and tan. You all probably saw tan first because it is an old (and dirty) couch! LOL With few springs left!! It has the sheet on the cushions because it is threadbare and if I try to clean it too many more times it will fall apart. The sheet is usually cream colored, but it's in the wash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 7:20 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
your quote of mine didn't have your message-just my quote. Just a fyi before you forget what you were going to say Smile

thats weird i knoiw i typed it...

i had said thankyou for the good advice it is helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 7:26 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Ussula wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

Nope. You sink into the depths all right - never to be seen again!! LOL You were right on that part! It does have a rose pink sheet on the cushions- close.

hmmm...wonder where the vibrant crimson red is comin from then cuz i still see it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

Hmmm,

I don't know...

Taylor, you are very close. It is plaid. Medium blue is the predominant color with cream , green and tan. You all probably saw tan first because it is an old (and dirty) couch! LOL With few springs left!! It has the sheet on the cushions because it is threadbare and if I try to clean it too many more times it will fall apart. The sheet is usually cream colored, but it's in the wash.

I feel very proud of myself! :]

haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm

The answers to mine are

bicycle-star
cup-circle
dog- square

good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   Sun May 15, 2011 1:20 am

Sharra1515 wrote:
The answers to mine are

bicycle-star
cup-circle
dog- square

good job Very Happy

Awuh, I went at it the wrong way...

But after you said try again, I did remember seeing a star and a circle...

Hmm...

Maybe I should have put that down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   

Back to top Go down

I wish that
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: