Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish that

Go down 
+4
Sharra1515
onetruebeliever
Ussula
wendy18
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I wish that - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:29 am

Ok, now I think my mind is just making things up. I got 4 names at the same time. Ian, Sean(Shawn), Micah, Taylor. I don't know where these are coming from except from my imagination. drunken Are these by chance some of your classmates?

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Tue May 24, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Hahahaha okay shucks I would have gotten this one right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Ok, now I think my mind is just making things up. I got 4 names at the same. Ian, Sean(Shawn), Micah, Taylor. I don't know where these are coming from except from my imagination. drunken Are these by chance some of your classmates?

I dated a guy named Tailor...
Sean is my besties ex...

& to Sharra:
Yeah, you would have... Don't tell them anything!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:58 am

taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:
Ok, now I think my mind is just making things up. I got 4 names at the same. Ian, Sean(Shawn), Micah, Taylor. I don't know where these are coming from except from my imagination. drunken Are these by chance some of your classmates?

Sean is my besties ex...

& to Sharra:

Oh my gosh!! This is amazing to me. The only other thing I got last night and this morning was a V, possibly a foreign name. I could not see anything more. I also (imagined) or "dreamed" that your nickname for volleyball is bam-bam or bomber. Something like that. Goofy - no?
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:11 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

Sean is my besties ex...

& to Sharra:

Oh my gosh!! This is amazing to me. The only other thing I got last night and this morning was a V, possibly a foreign name. I could not see anything more. I also (imagined) or "dreamed" that your nickname for volleyball is bam-bam or bomber. Something like that. Goofy - no?

No.. No V.
But it does start with a strange letter.
& we don't really do nicknames in volleyball... :/
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Well, that only leaves Y,Q, U and Z as the only letters not commonly used for names. I think I give up. I'll try a little later - just back from grocery shopping and I've got stuff to put away. Rule out the least likely letter.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:47 pm

I didn't give it much time, but Zander popped into my head, as did Yancy. I'm guessing with these next ones. There's Zane, Quincy, "Quigley, Yunel, Ulyssess, Umber(Umberto)..... I give up!! Smile
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:58 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I didn't give it much time, but Zander popped into my head, as did Yancy. I'm guessing with these next ones. There's Zane, Quincy, "Quigley, Yunel, Ulyssess, Umber(Umberto)..... I give up!! Smile

Yancy is the last name of one of my friends!!! :]

& It's none of those letters...
Not an uncommon letter, but the name is usually used as a last name.
Not a first name.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:22 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

Yancy is the last name of one of my friends!!! :]

& It's none of those letters...
Not an uncommon letter, but the name is usually used as a last name.
Not a first name.

Wow! I don't know why I'm picking up on your friends' names. But I can do it! Amazing. I'll give it another go, but later when I'm calmer and back from my Mom's house. This is a tough one for me. Excellent practice though. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:25 pm

here OTB, it will only be the first letter,

mailbox
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
here OTB, it will only be the first letter,

mailbox

CHEATER
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:14 pm

hahahaha sorry I couldn't help myself. Please forgive me? lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Collin? or Colin
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Ussula wrote:
Collin? or Colin

I don't like Collin.... He's just a guy that's hot.

Hahahaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:55 pm

I keep seeing a P. Man, you must be enjoying this one , Taylor! lol!

Peterson? Peyton?
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I keep seeing a P. Man, you must be enjoying this one , Taylor! lol!

Peterson? Peyton?

Yes, it starts with P...
Neither of those though.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Phillips has been screaming at me - I actually got this last time, but it sounded too obvious. If this isn't it you'll have to tell me. I have a headache from trying.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Phillips has been screaming at me - I actually got this last time, but it sounded too obvious. If this isn't it you'll have to tell me. I have a headache from trying.

Not Philip...

It's Perry.

Haha.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:52 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:

Not Philip...

It's Perry.

Haha.

Hmmm..... I never saw that name at all. I still can't figure out how I was seeing your friends names and these others. I knew a couple of Perrys - one in grade school and one who worked with my husband when we were first married.

Maybe these are names of people you will know at some point in your life. I am still flabbergasted that I have this ability at all. My imagination probably contributed a bit as well. Don't know. Thanks for the practice. On to the next....
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Here's one if anyone wants to try. This is a sequence of numbers. I am not very good with numbers, I don't know about the rest of you. I figured if we can get shapes and colors, then numbers would work. We'll see. It's a set of 4.

Later edit - there are a total of 6 numbers.

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Tue May 24, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

well were still new at it and our aim is off
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Ussula wrote:
well were still new at it and our aim is off

I know mine is off - better than I could have hoped, but....... I have a lot of work ahead of me, that's for sure! Practice makes perfect. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:26 am

hahahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:08 am

Sharra1515 wrote:
hahahahaha Laughing

HeHeHe. What's funny? Razz I AM off (in more ways than one)!! Laughing Seriously tho - I never thought in a million years I had this ability and just by practicing I have gotten close. Thank you so much for helping me to get where I am, Sharra.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Just laughter at the fact that 6 monthes ago if you would have asked me if I could do anything like this I would have answered ya right, at best i make a lucky guess, sometimes. Now look what we all are doing. I have also found that some people are catalysts, they can jump start of others gifts and help them open new gifts. There are also those that are concidered batteries they make energy and give energy to increase others energy levels, excellent when working in groups.
Another type is the ones that can control the flow of energies, bringing it in and sending it out where it needs to go. And the ones that can receive energy of any type and change it into a usefull thing (negative to possitive). Wow 6 monthes ago I had not looked at a paranormal anything in 20 years. Now I am doing and learning so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish that
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: