Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easter Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ussula

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:34 pm

ok...i almost forgot to post about my dream last night...

but i will say it coincidentally involved the raising, breeding, and general multiplying of many many rabbits....lots of rabbits of different color patterns.

and at some point i did manage to open the side of a fish tank, filled with water buit the water didnt fall out, and the goldfish were lookin at me like wtf are you doing as i tried to put a bunny inside thinking it was its cage it belonged in but then i remembered bunnies dont breathe water and took it back out and closed the fish tank up...

just struck me as strange.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 am

I'm going to have to think on this one. It's almost one am but I'll see what pops to mind after thinking on this. A lot of my dream interpretations take me a little bit to do proper-to see what feels right as I think about them and what messages seem to be portrayed with them.

Definitely sounds cryptic though!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 am

well there is also more to it that i dont recall well enough to say anything about.

i seem to recall at some point a whole bunny village with bunny royalty too....it was weird
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Here's my research   Easter Dreams EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 pm

To dream about goldfish predicts that you will come into prosperity and many wonderful and thrilling escapades.

To dream of colors represent feelings, enthusiasm, and verve. Determine the significance of the color and what aspects of your life this may represent.

To dream in color and then dream in black-and-white indicates that you are changing your outlook on about a situation or issue. You are starting to look at a situation from a more impartial position rather than making decisions from your heart.

Rabbits
To dream of a rabbit is a good omen, as it foretells of good luck. Your life will soon see a positive change for the better.

To see an aquarium in your dream indicates that you are aware of certain feelings that you possess but haven't been able to deal with. This may include needs, wants, and fantasies related to sex. Alternately, it may imply that you are at a stagnant point in your life and are confused as to which path to follow. It may also suggest that you are overly stressed and need to slow down, take a deep breath, and try to focus.

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Can you all recommend the title of a good dream book? I have one, but it doesn't give good meanings of dreams. I have found some, but they have different definitions or they are too vague. It's hard to know which is the best. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm

i just remembered believer that you had said something previously about messaging you so i tried to but couldnt figure out how to make a new pm to someone who hasnt pm me yet....

sorry i fail at figuring out new websites and technologies....but at least i can read this site and post XD
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Ussula wrote:
i just remembered believer that you had said something previously about messaging you so i tried to but couldnt figure out how to make a new pm to someone who hasnt pm me yet....

sorry i fail at figuring out new websites and technologies....but at least i can read this site and post XD

When you click on message under the picture, go to new topic or new t. Then where you see your own username click on find username and just type whoever you want to send to. It took me two tries to figure it out. You can always email me as well. My email link is under my posts. Hope this helps, Ussula.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am

i asked my mentor about a good dream book and he says he has one but cant recall the title right now and has to look for it. i will update soon. if i forget remind me.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Sorry for not responding earlier. Been busy trying to balance a few things. Anyways, wendy pointed out some good possibilities. I dont use any books for my dream interpretations. I just look for meanings to "come to me" when I hear about dreams.

I honestly forgot about the dream until I reread it today (sorry-Ive had a full plate with errands) and this is what had popped in my mind when I read it.

Breeding animals is trying to connect with mother nature at her purest and most innocent form-the creation of new lives. It's also symbolic of feeling towards family and wanting to have something to love and care for.

as for rabbits-given the time of year that might be a reason it was chosen as rabbits. However, what I get from rabbits is that they are cute and easily loved. They, however, are fast breeding and soon what you might have started out doing out of love soon becomes hard and very time consuming. Sure you still love it, but an element of added stress is added into it due to the feeling of being overwhelmed. The different colors and patterns can show that you will love and respect anything that is presented to you because you view all things as beautiful and worth noticing the beauty of each trait.

The fish tank is symbolic. You are put in a situation of "a fish out of water" (except this time a rabbit into it.) while trying to take care of this burden. You want the best for the rabbits so you're trying to put them in their cages but are so overwhelmed that the obvious solution isn't donning on you right away. You then "clue in" and notice that even though your intentions were noble that t he situation you originally thought might be good was, in fact, extremely detrimental. Pay attention to your actions and try to look at them with a neutral mind to see if you're acting from distress or logic.

The bunny village with royalty sounds symbolic of society. You feel you have helped contribute into it (you bred, raised, cared for it's members) but at the same time you feel like an outsider. You belong in it but you dont fully feel incorporated.

I hope that helps. Again, sorry for the delay.

*Edit* As for sending a new pm there are a few ways you can do this. I'll list it from what I view as the easiest to hardest.

1. if you see a post that the person you want to pm has made there is a button under their name that says pm. Click that.

2. Go to the members list. Find the persons profile. When on the profile click pm.

3. go to your inbox and click new. Next to the field that you enter in who you're sending the message to is a button labeled find username. Click that and select person.

Hope that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Easter Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Dreams   Easter Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Dreams
Page 1 of 1