Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today's contact

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Today's contact   Today's contact EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Today I was praised by my spirit guide. I thanked him for protecting me from a car wreck on Saturday. He said my name and protect. Then, I asked him if there was anything he needed to tell me about my health and he said happy and progress . I was DX'd pre-diabetic and have been dieting - I have some results. If Simeon says he's happy then I must be on the right track!! WooHoo! Let's hope the doc says so too.

Emily was the only spirit I spoke with today. I felt a spirit in my room Sunday night after I went to bed and I asked who it was - she said it was her. She had touched my leg under the blanket and I felt the bed indent a little. It was just a few seconds - after I asked who was there she was gone. Too cool!

I've been asking her about her life - she gives me answers when I ask. She did not go to school - girls in her village were not allowed. She liked singing and dancing. There were no organized dances, just weddings and christenings, birthdays, etc. She had a beau - they were betrothed. His name was Seamus (or Shamus). So sad to die so young - she was 15. This is just so amazing!! To be able to speak with a distant relative and others - what a history lesson!

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's contact   Today's contact EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Today I was praised by my spirit guide. I thanked him for protecting me from a car wreck on Saturday. He said my name and protect. Then, I asked him if there was anything he needed to tell me about my health and he said happy and keep it up . I was DX'd pre-diabetic and have been dieting - I have some results. If Simeon says he's happy then I must be on the right track!! WooHoo! Let's hope the doc says so too.

Emily was the only spirit I spoke with today. I felt a spirit in my room Sunday night after I went to bed and I asked who it was - she said it was her. She had touched my leg under the blanket and I felt the bed indent a little. It was just a few seconds - after I asked who was there she was gone. Too cool!

I've been asking her about her life - she gives me answers when I ask. She did not go to school - girls in her village were not allowed. She liked singing and dancing. There were no organized dances, just weddings and christenings, birthdays, etc. She had a beau - they were betrothed. His name was Seamus (or Shamus). So sad to die so young - she was 15. This is just so amazing!! To be able to speak with a distant relative and others - what a history lesson!

I wish I could communicate with spirits. I do in my dreams, but not in real life. I have studied some of my ancestry and we are from Bordeaux. in the 1700's. We also have a lot of Native American blood (Sioux). I am glad you are making headway with your diet regimen. I am sure you will avoid any meds for diabetes. So many are diet controlled!
I am not sure when Emily lived, but the life spans were surely a lot shorter. Still, it is sad.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's contact   Today's contact EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 pm

It is truly something I never thought I could do. And it is so neat. These guys tried very hard to get my attention. I also asked Emily how she and Peter knew I was going to be able to hear them. She said she just knew and knew that I would achieve it. They were here waiting. I only get one, two or three words as answers. It's not like a regular conversation., really.

Emily and Peter lived in Kilkenney, Ireland. Emily died before they came to America - Peter died here in 1850. I have not understood what she said about her death except that it was typhoid fever. There was an epidemic during the potato famine. When I asked Peter where they lived in America I understood New York and North or South Carolina. I have yet to understand. Emily also told me the name of her parents - John and Kathleen. That's my name, so I am wondering if maybe she chose me because of that too. Interesting. Her family is related to my Dad's mother.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Hi OTB   Today's contact EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Can she tell you anything about my Grandma? Her name is Florence and she was born in 1895 near Charleston. I miss her sooo much!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's contact   Today's contact EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:25 pm

wendy18 wrote:
Can she tell you anything about my Grandma? Her name is Florence and she was born in 1895 near Charleston. I miss her sooo much!

Thanks

I will ask her next time we connect.. She is not always talkative so it could be a while. I've never asked about anyone else before so this would be a new experience for me! It will help me "broaden my horizons" a bit. I still have so much to learn and so much control to gain. This is very exciting. Smile
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's contact   Today's contact EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Today I was praised by my spirit guide. I thanked him for protecting me from a car wreck on Saturday. He said my name and protect. Then, I asked him if there was anything he needed to tell me about my health and he said happy and progress . I was DX'd pre-diabetic and have been dieting - I have some results. If Simeon says he's happy then I must be on the right track!! WooHoo! Let's hope the doc says so too.

You're so lucky!

Haha..

That sounds really cool, actually.

I wish I could talk to past relatives and such.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's contact   Today's contact EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 am

It is very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's contact   Today's contact Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's contact
Page 1 of 1