Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. Empty
PostSubject: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:34 am

I spoke with my Dad, Robert, this morning. I asked him what he did on his side and he said learn. He said his apology was part of his learning and part of his guilt. I spoke with my new spirit Mary. She is not a relative and has no message - it's just that I can hear her. I asked her what she did, and she said learn and travel. I asked where and she said from this side to our side. Cool!

But, I feel a little wary after my guides Josiah and Willimena (they always appear together) came through. I think they are guiding me through my spirit contacts. He said to be careful. I said be careful of what and he said Father. Scary. He said he has not learned, but is learning. He said he's not evil. He said be careful again. This worries me. He did say Mary was okay - nothing to fear from her. Have I been too trusting of Robert? Is it possible that he is not who he says he is at all? Like I said before he was not a good person on this side. He was sick.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 pm

So to know what is possibly going on here i would have to get a tad personal i hope you do not mind. In your post you state.

"Have I been too trusting of Robert? Is it possible that he is not who he says he is at all? Like I said before he was not a good person on this side. He was sick."

So I am going to try and answer the easy one first. "Is it possible that he is not who he says he is at all?" You could ask one of the other spirits for example Josiah and Willimena if he is who he says he is for confirmation. I suspect he is who he say's he is, and this is not a concern. Ask however just to see what the answer is, and to set your mind at ease.

The harder question though we would need to know more info on. When you say he was not a good person that he was sick. What did you mean?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
So to know what is possibly going on here i would have to get a tad personal i hope you do not mind. In your post you state.

"Have I been too trusting of Robert? Is it possible that he is not who he says he is at all? Like I said before he was not a good person on this side. He was sick."

So I am going to try and answer the easy one first. "Is it possible that he is not who he says he is at all?" You could ask one of the other spirits for example Josiah and Willimena if he is who he says he is for confirmation. I suspect he is who he say's he is, and this is not a concern. Ask however just to see what the answer is, and to set your mind at ease.

The harder question though we would need to know more info on. When you say he was not a good person that he was sick. What did you mean?

I don't mind personal. I am 99% certain he was bipolar or at the very least cyclothymic - untreated. He was an alcoholic - mean and nasty. He was abusive to my mother and in a way to us 4 kids. I am the oldest and I was the light of his life for at least a couple of years. That's my memory, anyway. If one of us got into trouble we all got a spanking - not a reminder type spanking - a very hard, abusive type spanking. He would line us all up in a row and one by one we would get it. He was a womanizer. Some symptoms of untreated manic-depressive disorder. He would make grandiose promises and renege on them all the time. My parents fought constantly(and viciously).

I don't know how far back this went, but he was almost sexually abusive to me. At least when I was 15/16. Once. He had a drinking buddy and he was over. Thinking about this guy still gives me the creeps and it has been 40 years since I have seen him. My Dad tried to get me to lift my bathing suit top (I had been laying out on the patio) to expose my breasts for his friend. My Mom had been gone, but came charging in when this happened! How sick is that? I even asked my main spirit guide Simeon why we chose each other and he said to protect me - from father. So..... After my parents divorced, he married again and treated her and her son the same way he did us -mean and nasty. My sister and I had babies at the same time - she had twins - I had a single. He paid no attention to my kids, but hers were the most special thing to ever happen because they were twins. Some logic. Anyway...

I have forgiven him in the 12 years since he's been gone. I did not go to his funeral - I was still angry and hurt. I forgave him because my youngest son is manic-depressive and I learned so much about the illness. The words from Josiah scared me a bit. I was leery from the beginning - I was not sure if he was my imagination or a real entity. I really don't know what to make of this.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:46 pm

As for if it's your father I believe it is. You've asked for confirmation several times and have gotten it in various forms. Even the guides called him your father.

I think what they were getting at is don't be too zealous of persuing the relationship at the moment. Take it slow. He lived his ways for a long time and it's hard to let go of bad habits. Sometimes some absence helps the progression of healing and learning. "Loneliness makes the heart grow fonder" sort of a thing. They might be leery that too much contact on a consistant basis wont make your father reflect on what memories he should be learning from and be more concentrating on the current moment. Not sure if that makes a lot of sense or not. So talk with him, but tell him that you dont want your contact with him to stop him from reflecting back on his life and continuing his learning.

I would think that Mary is a older spirit. She's either had a few lives or has been passed on for a while. With the comment of traveling back and forth of the sides it sounds like she's a teacher spirit. Basically a spirit that moves from location to location to make contact with people who are learning to communicate. The whole, yes I'm here. We do exist still after death. You're not just picturing things. The Nanny McPhee of the spiritual world lol! She might be one to talk to about spirit contact and your son.

Food for thought. People say education is always a good thing. Now we have a few spirits here who said that they are all learning. That means that when you learn something here you're not just teaching your brain but you're teaching your soul. I always have felt this but it's a cool thought to share with others.

A personal side note- does that mean I'm going to be going around doing math problems and trying to tutor students who are flustered in math when I pass on? affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:07 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
As for if it's your father I believe it is. You've asked for confirmation several times and have gotten it in various forms. Even the guides called him your father.

I think what they were getting at is don't be too zealous of persuing the relationship at the moment. Take it slow. He lived his ways for a long time and it's hard to let go of bad habits. Sometimes some absence helps the progression of healing and learning. "Loneliness makes the heart grow fonder" sort of a thing. They might be leery that too much contact on a consistant basis wont make your father reflect on what memories he should be learning from and be more concentrating on the current moment. Not sure if that makes a lot of sense or not. So talk with him, but tell him that you dont want your contact with him to stop him from reflecting back on his life and continuing his learning.

I would think that Mary is a older spirit. She's either had a few lives or has been passed on for a while. With the comment of traveling back and forth of the sides it sounds like she's a teacher spirit. Basically a spirit that moves from location to location to make contact with people who are learning to communicate. The whole, yes I'm here. We do exist still after death. You're not just picturing things. The Nanny McPhee of the spiritual world lol! She might be one to talk to about spirit contact and your son.

Food for thought. People say education is always a good thing. Now we have a few spirits here who said that they are all learning. That means that when you learn something here you're not just teaching your brain but you're teaching your soul. I always have felt this but it's a cool thought to share with others.

A personal side note- does that mean I'm going to be going around doing math problems and trying to tutor students who are flustered in math when I pass on? affraid lol!

Yes. that makes perfect sense. I have not spoken to him much, only enough to sort this all out. He actually "called" me this morning. I did say we had a difficult relationship. I still want to communicate, but I will have to make sure he understands that he is to continue learning his new lessons. He did say he was better and he was happy the other day. I hope that's what the warning was.

I was just afraid that maybe they meant he was trying to manipulate my mind somehow. I think I am stronger than him, but..... I am the one to control who comes through anyway. If the communication gets too uncomfortable, I will put a stop to it. I am part of his learning process and my forgiveness will go a long way in helping him to move on - IF he learns from that.

Mary showed me an image of herself - she said she died at 25. She was blonde with long hair. I think she said she died in 1548 or something like that, but she was fading at that time. I was losing my concentration. I always wanted to be a teacher - now I have a teacher in my life. She was way prettier than Nanny McPhee - YIKES!! Laughing
I'll have to find out more about her. This is so exciting! I could have used your help with math when I was in school. That's not such a bad gig! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I think I have a pretty good understanding why you are concerned about this from reading your post it is obvious he had some major issues. If you stand back and think about this though once he passed over the physiologic problems are gone. No more chemical unbalance no more alcohol to impair him. In many ways it must have been an eye opener for him.

To see the world through normal eyes with no impairment for the first time in his existence. However who he was cannot be entirely blamed on his alcoholism or mental illness, and that is something that he may still be struggling with. The chemicals and mental problems surly were a major contributor, but it sounds like he is now learning some of the things he did in life were wrong. That will take time though just because the physical nature of those things are gone does not mean that the damage to him as a person is gone. The life he lived had an effect on him as a person, and learning all the things he did wrong, and why they were wrong will take him a long time. More than a life time possibly, and I think that is why you have been warned. He may not be directly under the effects of those things now, but they could still have unforeseen effects. Coming to terms with some of the things you described are not going to be easy for him, and the potential that he has not fully come to terms is possible. Do not get me wrong it sounds like he wants to heal and this contact will be good for both of you. Just be wary, and head the advise you were given. It was sound advice given as much for your protection as his I imagine. If there were real danger you would have been told to stop, not just be careful.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Thank you so much you two! You have helped me put this in perspective. I know he has to be damaged. Just from the years of being untreated and mistreated (wrond DX, wrong meds), my son has damage. He also doesn't remember much of his childhood because of the constant rages and mood changes. Thank goodness alcohol and drugs have not been in the mix! He gets snippets back in dreams - his PDOC told him it was his mind's way of protecting him - I think it's his spirit guide helping him. His guide has allowed him to remember things when he can handle it. Anyway.......

Once upon a time, as I remember him, my Dad was normal, but I was very young. I don't know if he suffered abuse at home. Oh well. I do feel he is trying to rise above his earthly troubles. We'll see how it plays out. I plan on talking sparingly to him. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Glad it helped you feel better. Let us know how it goes with talking with him.

In the mean time you should try talking to Mary. I bet she's got a lot of good stories.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I spoke with my Dad, Robert, this morning. I asked him what he did on his side and he said learn. He said his apology was part of his learning and part of his guilt. I spoke with my new spirit Mary. She is not a relative and has no message - it's just that I can hear her. I asked her what she did, and she said learn and travel. I asked where and she said from this side to our side. Cool!

But, I feel a little wary after my guides Josiah and Willimena (they always appear together) came through. I think they are guiding me through my spirit contacts. He said to be careful. I said be careful of what and he said Father. Scary. He said he has not learned, but is learning. He said he's not evil. He said be careful again. This worries me. He did say Mary was okay - nothing to fear from her. Have I been too trusting of Robert? Is it possible that he is not who he says he is at all? Like I said before he was not a good person on this side. He was sick.

i do not know your circumstances personally and i cannot speak to this spirit like you can so i cannot confirm anything for you. but if you are psychic and communicating with these spirits and feel uneasy at all for any reason then it is best to be careful. your psychic instincts are rarely wrong. maybe discuss it with other experienced psychics which you seem to be doing by posting here.

but is it possible this spirit claiming to be your father isnt who he says he is? sure its possible. it could be a trick. but it could also really be your father and what the guides said might be true that he just hasnt learned yet. in the process of learning but not yet having learned.

just cuz someone is dead doesnt mean they are wise. you have to always be cautious of spirits even those claiming to be your guides. it is a scary thing to listen to and trust spirits since we cannot be absolutely surfe of their true nature. but the alternative is to ignore them and not grow at all spiritually. it is best to be brave and move forward the best you can. at least here is learnign and progress.

just be vcareful if any of them ever try to tell you something that doesnt feel right to you or tries to get you to do questionable things. but also be aware that you have a personal limit known as your cvonfort zone. sometimes growing spiritually means leaving thaty comfort zone and being uncomfortable. you will ha ve to learn the difference between simply pushing your limits and coming to new heights of understanding and the other which is negative in nature. for example, perhaps you grew up and lived your whole life believing a certain doctrine only to now have that belief challenged by something you found out from the spiritual. just because that concept makes you reflect inward and meditate on your life and teachings and beliefs to discover truth, a process for many that is very troubling, does not mean it is negative, or a lie. it might be that you were taught wrong and never knew it.

so just be aware, listen to your heart, and proiceed with caution. you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks for responding Ussula. I did post up further up about why my Dad was not a good person in life - an abbreviated version. It just scared me that my guide Josiah said to be careful - I was not certain if Robert was trying to manipulate me or not. I did not feel uncomfortable talking with him. I do feel he is trying to overcome his earthly problems. Josiah almost interrupted our conversation - he had the grace to wait until I said goodbye to Robert. That's what frightened me.

I will speak to him sparingly and you can bet I will stop it if I feel something is not right. So far, so good. Robert did not come through for many, many days after Emily and Peter showed up. I felt someone else there - like they were waiting for the okay. I have not had contact with anyone since Thursday - too busy. But my head is full of thoughts and "white noise". So they are there. Robert did say he was sorry for the life he caused me.

As for listening with my heart -I try and often succeed, but my head gets in the way more often than not. Practice, practice, practice! Thanks again. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 pm

it is our nature as living beings in this realm to be in conflict with our hearts versus our logical brains and other parts of our psyche interfering with clear knowing so dont be too hard on yourself for it. its a big problem for me as well but if you can contact the other side so concretely then youre doin better than me at this point on that one. this is why a lot of psychics will not read for people they hold too close to their hearts but will refer them to someone else instead. this is also a big reason i dont do a lot of my own magic. our personal feelings can get in the way and that can sometimes include negative emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.   I am a little wary of contact with Robert now. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a little wary of contact with Robert now.
Page 1 of 1