Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yam7777

yam7777

In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless Empty
PostSubject: In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless   In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello,

I live in northshore area in illinois, U.S.A., please read, in need of advise,looking for expertise in this area and if anyone has/knows an excellent paranormal investigation team in illinois, thanks so much:)
I am in need please of urgent help, of a qualified/experienced paranormal investigation team to come to my home a.s.a.p. This has been going on for 6months already. I have recorded noises and voices from certain type of evil spirits on an EvP/DVR. The voices will not leave me alone, are always following me these spirits, hide in the vents, freezer's, make loud noises. I have heard them outside my house in the trees, going a bit high, i'd say close to below cloud level, and then they return. They are evil in nature. I have tried many ways to ward them off nicely, and using protective items, as I do believe and am the granddaughter of Menacheem Mendel Schneerson. I cannot physically see them, but can sense there presence, and this is out of control. I need help urgently. Please email me back A.S.A.P. I have
heard banging sounds. Have been running air conditioning or heating units which upon cooling and heating can cause loud noises. I also live 1/8th mile from a cemetery.

G-D bless

Meli
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless   In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Mel,

I have responded to you in the email about the air conditioning and heating units. The bangs you hear is the metal expanding or contracting after the metal heats up or cools down. This is normal.

Please provide more information as to what methods of protection and interactions you've done with the spirits so that we can know what has happened already. If we have more complete information we can help give better clues to direct you.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com

In need of advise and help please, live in ILL, problems w/ paranormal/evil spirit voices I hear, G-D Bless
Page 1 of 1