Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for advise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus_Shade

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 am

Ok so i will start off with some back story here. Sorry this is so long, but this has been a long standing issue.

Several years ago i was living with my father, and was going through a dark time in my life. My ex girl friend had just left me, i was very lonely and depressed because of this. During this time there was a number of experiences in the house which i have separated into 3 categories.

SOUND: Car doors closing in the driveway, people i knew calling my name, back door opening and closing, people talking, baby crying and or being comforted by a female. All of which sounded very very real.

FEELING: being watched or wasn't alone.

SIGHT: i would catch a glimpse of odd shadows from the next room, things moving past the window, or movement in the basement.

Often times i would find myself going to the back door to see that there was in fact no car in the drive way, or going outside to see if there was anyone in the yard. On more than one occasion i would turn on all the lights in the house and lock all the doors to feel safe.

Now up until this time i had had several experiences with ghosts at other locations, and had always been in control. I found that i could drive spirits way from me through force of will alone. However at this time i was very depressed, and because of that didn't realize what was happening at first. As things became more pronounced though i tried to drive the spirit/spirits away only to find i could not do it. I assumed then that this was due to my being emotionally drained.

Eventually i moved out leaving the issue unresolved. My father has never been bothered and so things were just left as is.

Now then 5 years ago I moved back in with my father bringing my family with me. We have been trying to save up for a home, and simply couldn't do that while raising 2 children, and paying all the bills. Immediately me my wife, and our daughter noticed the presence/presences. My daughter 2 to 3 years old at the time kept complaining of a lady who would not leave her alone in the basement. My wife mentioned hearing someone on the stairs yet when she looked no one would be there. After a week or so we had a group experience my son, and daughter were sleeping at the foot of the bed. Both my wife and I had just come to bed, and noticed my Son (1 to 2 years old at the time) had started breathing very heavily. Thinking he had woken up we told him to go to sleep. We then felt him climb onto the bed, but could not see him due to the lights being off. We again told him to go to bed only to have him climb further onto the bed. Seeing as he was on my side of the bed i reached down to pick him up only to realize he was not there....just a cold spot in the air. My wife at this point turned on the light, and we found my son fully asleep right where we left him.

This time around i decided once and for all i would resolve the issue. We tried for the next few weeks to communicate with no success, and after my daughter complained, and started having nightmares we tried to cleanse the house. The cleansing did not work the first 2 times, and eventually we had to bring in couple friends for a third cleansing. The third cleansing partially worked. Things were quiet around the house, and other than a slight feeling of something in the room every now and then no more sightings occurred.

Recently my wife has gone back to work, and our newest little one has been effected most. She is 2 years old, and this is the first time she has had to deal with life without mommy. 2 months ago things around the home suddenly became very active all over again. By active i mean active in a way that it has never been before.

My father who is half deaf has even mentioned on several occasions that he has heard something walking up and down the stairs. My wife has mentioned seeing things outside walking past windows or looking inside. My oldest daughter and son have said something keeps chasing them up the stairs.

My youngest daughter for the last 3 weeks has been wandering the house calling for mommy. 2 weeks ago I realized the reason why she is doing that is because she is in fact hearing mommy calling her. While standing a few feet away both me and her distinctly heard my wife call her name from the driveway....my wife was at work at the time. The spirit/spirits have been calling her name in my wife's voice from outside causing her to open the back door, and try to leave the house. Also from the basement causing her to open the safety gate on more occasions than i can count at this point. The situation has become down right dangerous as my daughter has become so insistent in hunting down mommy she has fallen down the stairs twice now. The drive of finding mommy has become so great that if she can not open the gate she simply climbs over it.

In all of this the only thing i have noticed that has been of any help is that it avoids me. If i am standing too close my daughter is fine it doesn't try and do anything. It hasn't tried to make contact with me in any way this time. As a result i am spending my entire day chasing my daughter around trying to keep her safe. What scares the hell out of me is i am returning to work soon. Once i am gone what will it try to do to her?

Any advise at this point is very much needed, and will be very appreciated. I am at my wits end.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Casey, if it was this bad why didnt you contact me earlier? I am going to send you my cell phone number via facebook. (telling you here in case you check here before there.)

Other input is always welcome as well. So any thoughts/suggestions please post Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Lazerus_Shade

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 am

Thing is it wasn't this bad until recently. The house was always active most of the activity went into hyper gear this last little while though. We had no issues with it being active so long as the kids were safe, and not scared. The last few weeks though i have realized that safety is just no longer there.

When it comes right down to it this is just how life has been like for me. The activity is something i have learned to live with over the years, and take as normal. I mean i get glimpses at this point at both parents houses and the basement at my old job at the VA hospital also had activity. Spirits are just a part of life that to be honest i largely accept and ignore. All 3 of my kids have every bit of my ability to see and hear as well. So We have tried to show them how to get along and not to be afraid when they would experience things too. The main part of the current situation that is a problem is 2 part.

1.) Why is this spirit/spirits so resistant to being worked with or gotten rid of.
2.) How to teach the difference to a 2 year old between mommy, and what sounds JUST like mommy, and keeps leading her to places she should not be going.

If i could explain to my daughter whats going on and why she should not be following this spirit into the basement or trying to open the back door the problem would be fine. If i could get rid of the spirit at least until my daughter is older the problem would be fine.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:04 pm

I half wondered yesterday if it was your old bird playing mimicing jokes. I know he hated women and liked to piss people off that were in bad moods already. I dont think the one making the noises on the stairs is the same one that is doing the calling. I did a little visualization of your house yesterday and when I purposefully was looking for the offending spirits I got a flash of 2 spots in your basement. Northwestern corner and south eastern-by where your birds cage used to be. That's what made me wonder if it was the bird for calling the names. I can't be certain with any of it at the moment though because my time to meditate to do this is zero.

You said it doesn't bother you much, have you tried maybe calling it to you when you're alone? Maybe try talking to it? Explain that you will have it forcibly removed if it doesn't behave. I have the rule with my house that any spirits can come and go as they wish as long as they don't have bad intentions. That includes any spirits feeling mischievous, that are pissed off, etc. They are welcome to come in when they're behaving..otherwise its a 20 foot barrier and time out for them. Lol I also know that you're busy and can't be there all the time. I have the same thing so my other rule is that for the spirits to be around my home, kids, car, etc, that they must help uphold the rule. Refer back to the incident of people trying to go into my parents bedroom when I was taking dave home that night. Spirits know when they have a good welcoming home. Just like those with the flesh they like some familiarity and being recognized. Also a sense of purpose as to guard the house seems to be one that most like to do. Thats why lots of spirits take up the "guardian angel" type roles.

Speaking of the latter, if there is a spirit that you're familiar with ask them to watch over your daughter and try to be her soothing voice when you're not right there to do it. She still has the will power to ignore them but every factor in your favor helps.

I have also noticed a increase of activity here within the last month as well.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Lazerus_Shade

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 am

South eastern and central basement are the hot spots, but basement is so small there isn't much difference. I doubt TJ is one of the spirits as all of them have been around since prior to TJ dying.

As for trying to call them. Yes i have tried they do not seam to respond to me which is a first. I have never had a spirit completely ignore me like this, but the spirit/spirits here does. I just can't seam to figure out why or how. What i can say is i can say there are at least 2 a woman middle age, and something else. I think the Something else is male, but i can't even be sure of that.

The woman has been known to cry in my dads room calling for a child. Sometimes it hums or sings in the kitchen, and that's about it. Wont talk or make contact with me however it has been known to try to talk to my oldest daughter. Hasn't done this in a long time, but when she was younger it would try and coax her into the south eastern corner of the basement.

The something else is just about dang near every where else in the house. It is what i suspect peaks in or walks by windows, and mimics sounds.

Neither one responds to me other than to avoid me at this point. They don't seam to have any interest in my wife either for that matter, but my father is definitely getting more contact, and all of the kids. My youngest is getting it the worst though.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

Had another sighting today, and the strongest one so far.

Me, and my wife were upstairs talking, my youngest was in the kitchen with us, my father was downstairs with both children in his workshop with him.

My father distinctly saw my wife walk by his work room quickly like she was angry. He told my daughter she better find out what mom wanted, and to check her bed room where he saw my wife enter. My daughter being a bit confused because she did not see mommy go in her room checked any way since she was told to. Of course she tells my dad that my mom is not in there, and so he sends her upstairs to find me. After talking to my dad we realize that while this was happening my wife was upstairs talking to me accounting for all adults in the home.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 am

Just wanted to touch base, and say there is nothing to report.

Not sure which is worse the overwhelming number of sightings for months on end, or the total lack of it. Makes me wonder why?

At any rate i returned to work, and contrary to what i was afraid of once i was out of the house working again the activity here dropped to nothing. No sightings from anyone here in the home. All 3 of my kids are sleeping in their own beds with no issues. No nightmares, no getting up in the night, no more reports of things in their bedroom, and no reports of them being followed up the stairs. My youngest has stopped trying to go into the basement alone, or go outside.
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
Just wanted to touch base, and say there is nothing to report.

Not sure which is worse the overwhelming number of sightings for months on end, or the total lack of it. Makes me wonder why?

At any rate i returned to work, and contrary to what i was afraid of once i was out of the house working again the activity here dropped to nothing. No sightings from anyone here in the home. All 3 of my kids are sleeping in their own beds with no issues. No nightmares, no getting up in the night, no more reports of things in their bedroom, and no reports of them being followed up the stairs. My youngest has stopped trying to go into the basement alone, or go outside.

Great to know your children are doing well and things are more positive.
SC
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm

ok some questions.

has your dad always lived in thaqt house? did anyone die there? such as a woman and her child? if you do not know these things try and find out. it might help to know for sure if youre dealing with a ghost that feels bound to the location or if something else is going on there.

chances are yes you were strong enough mentally emotionally and psychically to use sheer force of will to drive negative spirits away from you and thats why you were able to do so in the past. it is possible that when you went back to your dads house the first time, that the mental and emotional stress you were going through at the time was a factor in draining your strngth enough so tyhat you couldnt defend yourself as well against negative spirits. that could be why they targeted you and wouldnt leave you alone the first time. it could be why it took so many cleansings to make them quiet down.

also, the success of the cleansing depends on the level of ability and belief and concentration of those involved in the cleansing. i have no idea what the ability levels or track record of your friends you brought over to cleanse the house is...

just because the spirits are calling out to your children does not automatically mean they are evil, even if it seems they are playing jokes or trying to trick them into going outside. it could be the spirit of a child who is lonely, and the adult female voice could be its mother. thats just one possibility though.

it is also possible that they are evil spirtits pretending to be a mother and child to trick your children and harrass the others in your family. they may indeed be trying to cause harm if that is the case, or they may be simply trying to feed off your anger and fears. not all negative spirits actually want to do real harm to people, there are plenty that will make ytou think they can and will hurt you so you will become afraid and feed them energy. of course some spirits simply want to be left alone withint their given zone of haunting and might try to scare people away as well.

you really need to try and figure out what type of haunting youre dealing with so you will know how to proceed.

i saw ratissa was going to help you, i hope you guys have figured it out for the sake of your kids.

but yes spirits can mimic or copy the voices of living people. i am not sure if ghosts can do this but other types of spirits definitely can. if you have been SEEING a spirit that not just sounds like your wife or someone else you know but ALSO LOOKS LIKE then when you see them, then you might have a doppleganger. you need to figure that out asap cuz dopplegangers are very bad news, particuliarly if it is mimicing YOU. do some google research on that cuz theres too much info on it for me to really try and post here.

i am not surprised that your father despite being half deaf can still hear the noises the spirits make. i believe this is because while his physical body ears are half deaf his spirit ears are not. just as the blind can have psychic visions and remote view and have dreams they see, so can a deaf person hear spirits, or so i believe, particuliarly if the noise they make is coming completely from the spirit realm side of things. i guess if the spirit turned on a physical world radio then maybe he wouldnt hear that.

also please note that if your children have psychic abilities, as most children still do at that age, then they are much more likely to attract anything that is already there within a 20 mile radius or so, because they shine like beacons. anyone with psychic ability shines like a beacon to the spirit realm, and more intense your ability the more intense your light, and like mnoths to a flame, the spirits come. if tyhis is the case, well, get used to it cuz it aint gonna stop anytime soon. as soon as you get rid of one it will be replaced by another. this is in the case of wandering spirits coming to locations where none existed before or where there is not a "watchdog" ghost already there.

i say watchdog ghost cuz sometimes you get a ghost or other type of soirit already residing there that is vewry territorial in nature or protective and chases away all others. in those cases you absolutely DO NOT want to get rid of THAT spirit (unless its also a very evil one) for example, my best friend and mentor is highly psychic, and he grew up in a house that had a negative spirit in the basement. its cliche i know, but oh so true so many times. when your kids say theres something scary under the bed or in the closet or in the basem,ent theres monsters please believe them. you may not see them but if they did then chances are they are there cuz that is wherre these types of negative entities reside. it is cuz of the secluded darkness they like while still being close ernough to humans to feed on their energy. some of these entities include but are not limited to the mythical boogeys and dark elves (dark fae)

but anyways , the spirit in the basement of my friends house growing up was a shadow person. he easily could have banished it and had banished others for other people plenty olf times. but he didnt. he left it there. they had kind of an understanding between each other, which was he would stay out of the basement unless he really had to go down there for something and the shadow would stay away from him. the reason for this agreement was cuz it saved my friend the trouble of having to deal with a revolving door host of other ghosts and spirits. this is due to his being so intensely psychic that he draws them to himself in droves. shadow people are usually very territorial and will chase others away. but i dont suggest this tactic unless you really know what youre doing and understand how to hanbdle these things and shield against their negative effects and protect yourself and all others in your home from it.

id also likme to point out one more possibility.

its also possible its a poltergueist. poltergeuists are not ghosts or even true entities. they do not have souls at all. they are simply a collection of energies and thoughts. anyone at any time can create a poltergueist without even knowing it or trying to if they have had a traumatic enough experience or if they have psychic tendencies and/or hold all their feelings deep inside and are under stress. in this case the spirit would follow the person no matter where they moved so long as the trigger for creating the poltergeuist remained. these spirits tend to act upon the unexpressed thoughts and desires and frustrations and angers of the person that created it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for advise   Looking for advise Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for advise
Page 1 of 1