Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Springtime full moon cycles

Go down 
+2
RATTISSIA
onetruebeliever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Springtime full moon cycles Empty
PostSubject: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 am

Question. Does lunar energy feel the same in the spring as it does in the fall and winter? I know the veil between us and the other side is thinner in the fall and winter. Is it the same with the moon's affect on us? Last month, I was more affected by the new moon than I was the full moon. I was downright ditzy and spacey. bounce I had things happen during the full moon cycle but I was calmer and more able to focus.

Do you think maybe the moon cycles might work the same way as the light changes work on persons with seasonal affective disorder? In mid February the light changes affect my son's circadian rhythm and he cycles back up to a more normal or hypomanic phase. Is the energy stronger or weaker in the spring and summer?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

That's something I never really paid much attention to. I heard that there's meant to be more activity during these cycles..however, I don't know if I necessarily believe that. I think the potential for activity is always there. It's upto us to be ready to pay attention and be willing to receive the information.

Perhaps there are some people on here that have studied more into this then I? Smile Would like to hear their feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

There is a beautiful full moon tonight, I saw it just rising and it was a bright orange ball. Now I know what has been going on here the last couple of days with a waxing moon.
SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:59 am

I missed it. I didn't go outside once last night. Things were relatively calm here, although the dogs were restless.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:16 pm

I went out to take a look at it. It was quite pretty. Haven't noticed anything different just because there was a full moon though.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
babs51

babs51

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm

How are you feeling now, OTB?
This new moon is really affecting me.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 am

babs51 wrote:
How are you feeling now, OTB?
This new moon is really affecting me.

Good morning Babs. So far, nothing like last month. The day of was the worst of it for me. The new moon is on the 4th, so we'll see. I haven't been out today yet. I never paid attention to the cycles much, but now that I have I notice! I could do nothing right that day!

I hope the affects lessen for you. If it's affects are already bothering you, I do hope it doesn't get worse.

OTB
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 am

New moons affect me more than full moons. New moons I can get crabby, drop things, depth preception off, and cognitive issues. Full moons, usually smooth sailing, mellow, have energy, and i have some of my best ideas. And the full moon was huge and orange, very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Well, I guess maybe the new moon is affecting my psychicness(?). Sharra pointed out on another post that I was a little Laughing intense. bounce LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:02 pm

I can not say that i have ever given it much thought but thinking back on it i would say that my fall/winter months i tend to be less energized, but more attuned to see/communicate with spirits. During the Spring/Summer months i tend to be much more energized, but less likely to notice spirits. Thats why i perform most of my magic or circles during the spring/summer time assuming they are not seasonal work.

As for lunar cycles i have noticed that i am much more energized during the full moon but again less likely to spend that energy on spirits, and less energized during new moon, but more likely to spend my time with spritual work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springtime full moon cycles   Springtime full moon cycles Empty

Back to top Go down

Springtime full moon cycles
Page 1 of 1