Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fount this link about "Giant Moon"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

Fount this link about  "Giant Moon" Empty
PostSubject: Fount this link about "Giant Moon"   Fount this link about  "Giant Moon" EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/asia-pacific/japan/110311/japan-tsunami-earthquake

Some say they are related to volcanic and seismic activity. I know the moon is a magnet, that's about it. Any thoughts?

Question Question

Thanks
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Fount this link about "Giant Moon"   Fount this link about  "Giant Moon" EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm

I posted with a question about the psychic affects the supermoon would have. The only stuff I found was similar to your link. I did read that Katrina happened during the 2005 supermoon. If a regular full moon affects humans and animals, I just wonder how much more we are affected when it's this close? This is the closest the moon has been in 18 years, or so I read. I also read that the earth itself shifts a meter (up and down) everyday by the moon, so it is conceivable that it could possibly contribute to quakes. Everything I read said the pull is not strong enough to create a quake. Alas, I am not a scientist, so I can say I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Fount this link about "Giant Moon"   Fount this link about  "Giant Moon" EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:50 pm

I remember reading about solar eclipse's causing earthguakes. And I can believe that the moon could do this too.

Since the Eclipse people seem more short tempered and complain of being tired all the time(customers like to tell me all about their issues). I on the other hand find myself more energized, and in a really good mood most of the time. The feeling I get is expand yourself become what you imagine and take joy in it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fount this link about "Giant Moon"   Fount this link about  "Giant Moon" Empty

Back to top Go down

Fount this link about "Giant Moon"
Page 1 of 1