Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

activity picking up/ bad luck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

activity picking up/ bad luck Empty
PostSubject: activity picking up/ bad luck   activity picking up/ bad luck EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm

i have noticed since the new year alot of activity has been going on around me it always has but lately it just seems like alot more plus it seems everywhere i look and pretty much everybody i know is just having bad luck.
has anyone else noticed this going on lately?
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: activity picking up/ bad luck   activity picking up/ bad luck EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:10 am

DeanWinchester wrote:
i have noticed since the new year alot of activity has been going on around me it always has but lately it just seems like alot more plus it seems everywhere i look and pretty much everybody i know is just having bad luck.
has anyone else noticed this going on lately?

Dean, I have to agree there seems to be more paranormal activity this year, as to why I do not know. As to the bad luck, I can tell you, first I do not believe in luck good or bad. I think things happen to us because of either good paranormal activity or demonic oppression. I do not believe a Christian can be possessed but they can be oppressed. I know in my family, I have been sick twice once with the flu and then with viral bronchitis and peneumonia. My son in law ruptured a disk and had to have surgery along with a lot of other things of a personal nature.

Seems even the world is in a bigger mess than last year, by the world I mean the people in it.
Southern Charm

PS on the GA forum we had discussed this subject before the forum was deleted.
Back to top Go down
cat1212

cat1212

PostSubject: Re: activity picking up/ bad luck   activity picking up/ bad luck EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I agree SC . I, myself, and my family have been brought down by a lot of illness and "bad luck" this past six months or so. I have done a house blessing and saging and have been doing a lot of extra praying to suppress the negativity around us. Things seem to be picking up for me and my family since then and I hope it continues. But as I've been told and truly believe, a lot has to do with trying to stay in the positive and realize that most things will pass and get better. When you do things like blessings and saging you have to truly believe that it is working because staying in the negative will only have that stick to you. Hope this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: activity picking up/ bad luck   activity picking up/ bad luck EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Makes good since. I have noticed myself a long illness, unreasonably tired, a lot of deaths this month alone 3, friends husband told he will die and there's nothing that can be done. He was healthy a month ago and now... my customers are all in a state of aggitiation, crabby, unreasonable, and those that want to talk tell me all about their troubles usually has to do with economic issues (job) mixed with illness or death. Last year the same customers were doing okay. Right now I'm working double time to keep my good karma up hoping I can use it as a shield. Little paranoid. maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: activity picking up/ bad luck   activity picking up/ bad luck Empty

Back to top Go down

activity picking up/ bad luck
Page 1 of 1