Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  Empty
PostSubject: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Ok thought I'd start up a thread about stones and their energy abilities. Please everyone add your comments/experiences/etc Smile

OTB posted about one of her amethyst on our previous site and I'm copying over some of the information I posted there to put here for people.

Stones often are a great source of energy transference. Metals too. I do jewelry making and went to a really big bead store this summer. There was so much energy in there from the stones that the beads were made of that it actually made my phone (it was a touch screen) had interference with the screen. It made my cursor move around even when I wasn't touching the screen to move it. Was kind of neat to see.

Some stones need energy so they absorb it. Some have excess so they give it. Sounds like your stones have access so when you feel the warmth it's the transferring of the energy to you from the stone. The colors from the stones are usually made by minerals in the stones. Minerals are subject to reacting to heat. So it's very possible that it does slightly change when it's next to your body Smile (she mentioned that the stone felt warm and color seemed to change when she'd wear it. That's what this last paragraph was about.)

As for finding a stone that suits you, some people find that they are more prone to get vibes from a certain type of stone (when in all actuality it's because they get along either with the minerals found that make up that stone or because of the energy associated with where that stone is primarily gotten from. Like most amethyst come from Brazil.) however, I find that it doesn't matter what the stone is. I can pick up on the energy of just about any one of them I try to. Even concrete.

If you're looking for a stone the best thing to do is look with your senses-minus the eyes. It's really tempting to get one that's a certain color or shape that we find visually appealing. However, I have found the best stones are ones that you are drawn to for some reason. Also have in mind what you want that stone to do. Healing, meditation, clarity, all of the above, etc. However, when starting out it's usually easiest to pick one attribute and go from there. Then when you're at a store with stones think to yourself something along the lines of "I would like some help with achieving _____(clarity for example)____. Please draw me to you if you feel that you will be able to help me achieve this." Then follow what you feel. If there's a lot of stones in the section you're lead to ask for it to clarify itself to you..then put your hand over each of the stones or touch/hold the stones. You should be able to feel if it feels like it's taking energy from you (usually you feel a light tingling sensation like somethings going out from your arm to your hand-then to the stone.) if it's giving energy to you (sometimes you feel a warmth that spreads from where the stone is down into your hand/arm) or if it's neutral to you (doesn't really give you a particular vibe).

It might take a few times to notice these feelings and make sure you're in a calm and accepting state of mind when you go to pick them. If you have anyone that you know that's into this have them go with you and teach you about the feelings. It's hard to express them in written word without being there to teach it first handed. They might also be able to pick a rock for you based on the traits it shows them to have. (However, the best fit is always one you find for yourself.)

If you're absolutely set on having one that you fell in love with because of certain visual qualities then you can have someone "cleanse" or "bless" it to teach the rock the qualities you're wanting it to do. As you get more used to working with rocks you should be able to do this as well. I have a coin that I'm currently teaching to send to Topper so that she can have one that's suited to her. Smile

If I missed anything please feel free to ask and if I know I'll try to answer it. Other people have their experiences, so again, please post ^^
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
kurious

kurious

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Angela, thanks for posting this about the stones. Will be back when Mom gets a little better to ask u about some of them.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm

You're welcome. I'm happy to help with what information I've got. I am by no means a expertise on anything but I can only relate what I know based off of what I have learned and been in experience with.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 am

I put my amethyst and garnet rings on and held my moonstone for the first time in about a week 1/2 and I got so lightheaded. These have energy for sure. One ring has crystals surrounding the amethysts as well. I use them to work on meditation. About a month ago, I started into a trance with them on - that's the only time I ever have. Maybe I should wear them to bed - they might help with my dreaming. I'm afraid I will lose them though. The garnet was my Gramma's.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:25 pm

You could put them on a string or in a mesh jewelry bag and put them under your pillow. That might work Smile

Kinda along the lines of the old worry dolls. Hmm..speaking of them, I should do a post on them at some point. I always loved those as a child.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi Rattissia,

Do you know anything about geodes? I have a pendant from one and would appreciate to know what powers they have?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Geodes are made by hot mineral rich water that goes through rocks that have hollow parts in them. (Hollow from bubbles that got stuck in the rock from gases or that just had been formed by the loose sediment parts of the rock being washed out by water leaving only the other rock that was hard around it.) As the water goes through the hollow area the minerals form the crystals in the geode (some geode fill completely solid of crystals and loose the air gaps completely.)

Geodes can be found basically all over as well. From volcanic areas to land locked areas.

as for energies they possess it really depends on what the geode is made from and where it's from. Amethyst are actually usually a geode item as well. It's just the geodes of this are so large that they break them and sell them in chunks/points/sections/etc.

Do you know anything about your geode? Where it's from? What kind of quartz is in it? Even if you don't have the information of the geode's history you can just close your eyes and hold the rock. What sort of a feel do you get from it? Is it cold to the touch? Warm? hot? Do you feel energy coming from the rock? Or does your energy go into the rock?
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: RE: Geode   Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi Rattissia. I am not sure where it was from or it's provenance. It is a sparkly gray stone. I just chose it because it was shaped like a butterfly and trimmed in sterling. It might be mica?
Anyway, I stopped wearing it as I felt it was kind of draining me a bit.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

It sounds like it might be a type of smokey quartz. If there's specs of a shiney substance in it there might be mica inclusions in it. Quartz are usually pretty shiny themselves without mica. Smile That's part of why they are so popular. Mica in itself usually is in a slabbed rock form and doesn't have geodes with it due to the brittle nature of it. Mica in quartz isn't uncommon though. It sounds like a beautiful rock. I see why you got it. The shape, color, sparkling factor.

As for it drawing energy from you it's most likely because the stone feels unbalanced itself. If you know someone who knows how to balance the energies and "train" your stone they most likely could do it for you. If not, you can try to limit what you allow the stone to take or actually allow the stone to get the energy it needs. With stones/metal/jewelry that I wear a lot I'll often "bless" (aka talk to it and tell it what my goal for it is) the stone/metal/jewelry. I'll say something like I want your beauty to reflect on me not only by your outside beauty that people see but the balancing and grounding energies you have within you. I want you to hold within you the intentions of happiness/clarity/good health/what-ever your personal goal is for that item. I generally use a lot of mine as a "catch-all." It's a bit hard to train the stone/metal/etc that one if you're not used to doing it.

Basically the goal I set for my items is that I want them to take part of my essence (my soul if you will) into it. I want it to feel like an extension of me. I want my happiness, my goals, my successes, etc to go into the stone. I want it to see the positive things in my life. I then tell it to recognize when I have excess energy to spare. When I do have this excess energy it is to take in the excess. Nothing that will drain me, but enough to fuel the stone. This will usually fill the stone enough to keep it balanced. Keeping it balanced helps with it reflecting off outside negativities. I then also instruct my stone to try to give the positive back to me when I need it. If I, myself, am imbalanced.

There are times that I ask the stone for energy or help to get over negativities by holding it and actually picturing the positive that I have stored in the stone to flow into me. The stone taking the negativity/sickness/etc out and dispersing it into the air to dissipate. Where I do demand a lot of the stuff I bless I do purposefully feed energy into them at times. It's a give and take relationship.

If all this sounds a bit overwhelming don't feel like it's impossible. It is a bit of a process to get used to, especially at first. If you want you can always try putting your stone next to something that you feel good vibes from (like a picture of a fond memory, your favorite book, etc) and tell the item to try to give some of good vibes to the stone. Sometimes stones just miss being outside too. They were part of mother earth before we took them away from her. Putting the stone outside (or by a window where the sun/fresh air can go on it if you're worried about it being stolen if you leave it outside) and telling the stone to soak up the natural energies around it can help too. If you further instruct the stone to absorb each energy that you want it helps it to soak them in. Kind of like giving it a list of to do things. It helps the stone realize what it needs to do to. A simple technique is putting it outside like I said and say while you are outside I want you to pull back in the strength, solidness, continuously giving nature of mother earth and the ground. I want you to take in the fire and energy of the life giving source of the sun. I want you to feel the air with all it's abilities to take away the bad to give us the good. I want you to feel the cleansing and shaping fluidity of the water present in nature around us. In the forms of clouds, moisture in the air, water in and on the ground. Soak this all in and absorb it so that you feel abundantly full.

It's my belief that everything has a soul-rocks included. If it takes time for yours to learn how to balance itself please be patient. We don't learn everything in one teaching either. As you work with your stone it will become more personalized and easier for you to learn how to teach other items this ability too. Smile

I hope I worded this ok. If not, please let me know and I'll reword it. Sometimes my messages come across in translation errors. The messages are solid but the technique or words used to tell them aren't always clear. Suspect
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Tanks for the Info   Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

I am putting it outside, and not wearing any stones at present. I am feeling very unbalanced so don't want my stones to pick up negative stuff from me. I do appreciate the advice!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes and if you need any other advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc    Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stones-picking them, energies, your stories of yours, etc
Page 1 of 1