Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Careful what you wish for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Careful what you wish for   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey guys!

I meant to write about the happenings of this week but either lacked the time or at the mercy of my computer.
I'm here now so I'll get this out while the moment is good.

This past Wensday, Feb 16th, my husband left to take one of our sons to a church fuction. It was early in the evening (around 6:30 pm)
and still light out. I went into the house to use the rest room and heard heavy foot steps walk onto the deck and stop at our door.
I thought this might perhaps be my youngest son but when I went to check I saw he was still on the couch watching TV just as he had when I first walked by.

I thought this was odd because I didn't hear our door open or close and our dogs never alerted us (You have to get past our Shepards to get to our door). I checked the deck but no one was there so dismissed it as a pre-senior moment..

I returned to my office and sat at our computer only to be disrupted by the noise of a plastic trash bag my husband had placed on a small table that contained used soda cans. I watched as two cans spilled out of the bag..

So far not a big deal. The cans could of shifted causing them to spill out so I reasoned such. What I couldn't explain was that before my eyes I watched as the opening of the bag was pulled in the oppisite direction and to my surprise watched a can get tossed across the room toward my monkeys. Then another!

I couldn't explain this one. It was against the law of gravity. I watched for any change in reaction in my monkeys but they just remained clamly on their soft cube as they watched the cans roll past their cage.

This is not typical behavior for my monks. The slightest noise usually sets off a varity of alarm whistles yet this time they seemed unconcerned.
My pet fennec fox, Libby had a different reaction. She grabbed a toy in her mouth and began squealling (sp) and jumping up and down like she does when we have company or we are letting her out to play.

I got up and walked over to retreive the tossed cans and a feeling of aggravatesion came over me. I dismissed this to being anoyed at having to pick up cans.

Later that evening I tried sleeping but found I couldn't to called Rattissia to discuss the occurrence.
She seemed to think that it might be a spirit that came to play with my animals. I could accept this but did find the time frame a bit odd since things typically seem to happen to me in the late evening or early morning hours. I was also a little ticked off that this happened in my office, an area that I consider my domain.

Any way Rattissia suggested I put up a recorder to see if I can pick up any voices. Good ideal btw, I just hadn't gotten to it yet.
Early Sunday morning, 2-20-11 at around 2:30 am. Woke up due to hubby's snoring. Tried to get him to roll over but no luck so I got up.
Went to my office for a moment then returned to bed. Couldn't sleep and I had a lot on my mind, plus my hip was hurting me bad so at almost 4:00 I tried to lay down on the couch. I no sooner got comfortable that I heard a loud hiss in my ear. Despite the pain in my hip I shot up and said "enough"! I then returned to the bedroom and pushed hubby back over to his side and finally got some sleep.

I would say that something is trying to get my attension. I refer to myself as "Ms. Clueless", one who really needs to be hit over the head before I stop and take notice. I also don't talk to spirits at least not while awake. I've heard them and sometimes find them annoying but do I try to contact? The answer is no. I guess I'm afraid of what I'll be told.

Any input on this would from any of you would be appreciated.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Yikes! I would say so too. I can't help ya though, I don't have any answers myself yet. But someone will know, I'm sure. It's a bit freaky and unnerving, but exciting at the same time! Hang in there Topper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Careful what you wish for   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:02 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Yikes! I would say so too. I can't help ya though, I don't have any answers myself yet. But someone will know, I'm sure. It's a bit freaky and unnerving, but exciting at the same time! Hang in there Topper.

Hi OTB.

Yes agreed. All of the above apply.
I guess what unnerves me is my apparent lack of a spine. Laughing

I'm sure in time all will be answered or at least I hope so.
At least I can take comfort that my animals weren't alarmed.
Unless of course they take after their owner in the "clueless" area. Laughing

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:34 pm

hehe sweet heart you told me you wished to have communication open so you could experience things...well now they're communicating and you're basically plugging your ears and going "la-la-la!! I can't hear you!!"

They're not attacking you. They're not being mean or violent. They're just trying to interact. I guess after the evp questions and here I should do a guide to doing evps.

I guess you could always have the option of telling them to go away..but then what you asked for earlier with wanting to be able to communicate would be fruitless. As for what they have to say I'll tell you what my 9 year old said "Spirits are your friends."

She's mentioned to me in the past (in response to comments ive made about people's posts on GA forums and just in general when talking about spirits) that sometimes even though they might look frightening and they might sneak up on you that she's never felt like any meant her harm.

Spirits are just people who have died. Just because they are dead doesn't turn them evil. (I think I've mentioned something along these lines on the phone with you. Just in case I haven't said it on these forums though I thought I'd put it Smile ) They have emotions just like we do. Happy, sad, mourning, anger, etc. These are normal actions for anyone and come and go according to instances/moods. Some might have bad tendencies but just like with the living most aren't something you'd consider bad.

Don't be intimidated. Go ahead and try to respond to them. Try a evp session, try doing knocks, etc. If you're worried about what might be said ask simple yes or no questions that you control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515



Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 48
Location : Fort Worth, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi Topper You don't want to hear them I don't want to see them. So far I haven't seen one. One night I played a game with my apartment ghost I took a quarter and I told the ghost I'll flip it you make it heads. I flipped it about 20 times and it was heads every time. So I got the quarters out of my piggy bank and flipped every one heads every time. Then I tried bouncing it off the walls and ceiling heads every time. After 52 tries I thanked him for playing and watched the news before I went to bed. Before I layed down I couldn't help myself I flipped a quarter it came up tails. I have had some experiences with ghosts and I have never been hurt and all have been respectful and have not let me see them. Some times having a friend with you the first couple of times helps with the fear factor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Topper wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:
Yikes! I would say so too. I can't help ya though, I don't have any answers myself yet. But someone will know, I'm sure. It's a bit freaky and unnerving, but exciting at the same time! Hang in there Topper.

Hi OTB.

Yes agreed. All of the above apply.
I guess what unnerves me is my apparent lack of a spine. Laughing

I'm sure in time all will be answered or at least I hope so.
At least I can take comfort that my animals weren't alarmed.
Unless of course they take after their owner in the "clueless" area. Laughing

Topper

Ya know? Most of the time my dogs are not alarmed at all. I know they see something because they follow it with their eyes. I think it is our last dog Jasmine and they know she is a beloved friend. I don't know if they have seen our shadow person or not.

One night Bailey was in the living room sleeping by herself and out of the blue just barked a very startled scared bark, but there was no one or nothing in the room. No one knocked on the door. Nothing. The barking lasted about 40 seconds before she came running into the tv room where we were and laid down practically on my legs! She was scared. She kept looking over her shoulder into the hall. Very strange behavior for her. So maybe she did see our shadow person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Careful what you wish for   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:50 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
hehe sweet heart you told me you wished to have communication open so you could experience things...well now they're communicating and you're basically plugging your ears and going "la-la-la!! I can't hear you!!"

They're not attacking you. They're not being mean or violent. They're just trying to interact. I guess after the evp questions and here I should do a guide to doing evps.

I guess you could always have the option of telling them to go away..but then what you asked for earlier with wanting to be able to communicate would be fruitless. As for what they have to say I'll tell you what my 9 year old said "Spirits are your friends."

She's mentioned to me in the past (in response to comments ive made about people's posts on GA forums and just in general when talking about spirits) that sometimes even though they might look frightening and they might sneak up on you that she's never felt like any meant her harm.

Spirits are just people who have died. Just because they are dead doesn't turn them evil. (I think I've mentioned something along these lines on the phone with you. Just in case I haven't said it on these forums though I thought I'd put it Smile ) They have emotions just like we do. Happy, sad, mourning, anger, etc. These are normal actions for anyone and come and go according to instances/moods. Some might have bad tendencies but just like with the living most aren't something you'd consider bad.

Don't be intimidated. Go ahead and try to respond to them. Try a evp session, try doing knocks, etc. If you're worried about what might be said ask simple yes or no questions that you control.

Hi Rattissia.

Yes, yes I relise all of this. To my embarassment it was more of a "knee-jerk" reaction. I was caught completely off guard...
Also I should make the correction as to what I heard wispered in my ear. I wrote the hiss when I should of written pissh.
The reason I hadn't was because on the other forum one of my posts got pulled when I used this word. I guess it was a trigger word.

LOL! It did drawn on me until later that the chance of either one of us yanking this post due to this word being used was highly unlikely.
I guess I hit myself with the "stupid stick" on that one...

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm

hehehe you're awesome Smile Razz I told you most of my post was what I said on the phone. I think I made just a few diff points. Posted it anyways in case someone wanted to hear me blowing the wind outta my rear Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Careful what you wish for   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Hi Topper You don't want to hear them I don't want to see them. So far I haven't seen one. One night I played a game with my apartment ghost I took a quarter and I told the ghost I'll flip it you make it heads. I flipped it about 20 times and it was heads every time. So I got the quarters out of my piggy bank and flipped every one heads every time. Then I tried bouncing it off the walls and ceiling heads every time. After 52 tries I thanked him for playing and watched the news before I went to bed. Before I layed down I couldn't help myself I flipped a quarter it came up tails. I have had some experiences with ghosts and I have never been hurt and all have been respectful and have not let me see them. Some times having a friend with you the first couple of times helps with the fear factor.

Hi Sharra.

You're funny. I guess it comes down to what you're use to. The times I've been visited by loved ones who had passed on I never felt uncomfortable. Actually it's been the oppisite.

Truth is I feel most have moved on and what's been trying to get my attension is not of my family line. Therefore I don't know what to expect.

I like what you did with the coin. Think I'll try that. Actually I think I like the ideal of having live company (at least for starters)even more.
Not so much for comfort but also for affirmation.

Topper

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Careful what you wish for   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
hehehe you're awesome Smile Razz I told you most of my post was what I said on the phone. I think I made just a few diff points. Posted it anyways in case someone wanted to hear me blowing the wind outta my rear Razz

I realise we had already discussed it and we both posted the topic on forum for the same reason so no harm there. Very Happy
We're getting members but not alot of them are posting at present. Crying or Very sad

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for   

Back to top Go down
 
Careful what you wish for
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Father in law dream
» My astrological chart- can astrological experts read this chart and advise me where and when i have to be careful?
» BE CAREFUL RH NEGATIVES

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: