Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth071

PostSubject: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:03 am

I am 22 and have felt the presence of something my whole life and I just want some support and advice because for some reason things have started happening you can look at my post on Ghost adv. forum under I need info. Its scary to me but not, if you know what I mean? I have a 3 yr old boy and a baby girl and a husband also, I am from KY. I need to know ASAP if it is safe to do an evp reading and how to do it and if you advise it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 pm

I've never had issues doing evp sessions. I'd advise doing it when there's likely of a outside noise being caught on the recording. That's why most people do them at night. I've done them during the day too. Also make sure when you ask questions that you speak loud enough to hear yourself on the recording. Tell the recorder if you hear noises. Example if you move tell your recorder that you moved so if it picks it up you know it was you. If your heater turns on tell the recorder that too. Basically every noise you hear make note of it so you don't think it's something else later.

Do short sessions. Or at least stop the recorder every 5 minutes or so. This makes listening back to it easier.

Basically all you need is the quiet, a recorder, questions and time.

I'll move this post to the evp area in a few minutes so it's in the right spot.

I will also post a how to on evps when I'm at my pc instead of phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Elizabeth071 wrote:
I am 22 and have felt the presence of something my whole life and I just want some support and advice because for some reason things have started happening you can look at my post on Ghost adv. forum under I need info. Its scary to me but not, if you know what I mean? I have a 3 yr old boy and a baby girl and a husband also, I am from KY. I need to know ASAP if it is safe to do an evp reading and how to do it and if you advise it.

Elizazbeth,before and after the session should you decide to do one, you need to say a prayer of protection. EVPS can open portals.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin

PostSubject: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 pm

southern charm wrote:
Elizabeth071 wrote:

Elizazbeth,before and after the session should you decide to do one, you need to say a prayer of protection. EVPS can open portals.
SC

Interesting thought SC. I had forgotten that. Glad you mentioned it since I was considering doing one due to recent activity at my home.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin

PostSubject: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
I've never had issues doing evp sessions. I'd advise doing it when there's likely of a outside noise being caught on the recording. That's why most people do them at night. I've done them during the day too. Also make sure when you ask questions that you speak loud enough to hear yourself on the recording. Tell the recorder if you hear noises. Example if you move tell your recorder that you moved so if it picks it up you know it was you. If your heater turns on tell the recorder that too. Basically every noise you hear make note of it so you don't think it's something else later.

Do short sessions. Or at least stop the recorder every 5 minutes or so. This makes listening back to it easier.

Basically all you need is the quiet, a recorder, questions and time.

I'll move this post to the evp area in a few minutes so it's in the right spot.

I will also post a how to on evps when I'm at my pc instead of phone.

Hi Rattissia.

Oh good. Thanks for the info for all involved. I was just planning on leaving a recorder running and not being involved.
Laughing I guess that won't work.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

that -might- work but it'd not be the most productive. I'll make that post..I'm feeling the cattle prod to get it done lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: be careful   Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 am

just be careful make sure you protect yourself first last thing you want to do is piss it off
Back to top Go down
wendy18

PostSubject: Be respectful    Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 pm

And they will respect you back. We always did a prayer and sageing ceremony before a ghost hunt. I would simply not provoke them. Just ask kind and thoughtful questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 am

wendy18 wrote:
And they will respect you back. We always did a prayer and sageing ceremony before a ghost hunt. I would simply not provoke them. Just ask kind and thoughtful questions.

I agree. I hate provoking. These spirits were people once, and even in spirit form they require respect. No one likes to be yelled at or prodded into anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP   

Back to top Go down

Is evp sessions safe? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1