Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Miss everyone   Miss everyone EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey everyone! I have been frequenting another site recently. I have found out so much about myself in the process. There's really nothing new going on here. I miss everyone!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss everyone   Miss everyone EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:51 pm

I've been trying to keep an eye on here somewhat too. Most of the times there arent any new posts though >< It's hard to keep a group active when most questions that everyone wants to know have been touched bases on by the people that go regularly. It either takes new events to happen or new insights to seem to spark up a bit more activity.

I hope you have been well? Smile As for me, I got my 2nd physics test score back on Thursday night. I couldn't believe it! I got a 100%!! Last night I took my kids to a live action rocky horror picture show event. So much fun with all the prop bags and cat calls! Lol We go to a old theater that does it. It's been investigated before and is haunted. I could tell it was the first time we went anyways. But last night I took some pictures and there were motion streaks in some of the video and pictures when things weren't there to move. A admitted ntly there had been about 250 rolls of toilet paper that were flying around during the show, so i'm sure there was dust moving like mad in there, but I've never seen streaks like this even in dusty conditions. So I'm not sure what to think of them. I even took video of the toilet paper flying around but didn't get streaks in that video. The difference though is that the lights were off for the toilet paper video (the movie was on) and then the video with the streaks had the dim lighting of the theater on. The motions are very fast and some do seem to change direction very quickly and come back on screen-so either it's multiple bits of dust or something with its own energy source (spirit or something of the like)
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Glad to hear from you Ratissia!!   Miss everyone EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Oh what fun!! Toilet paper? It seems like everywhere you go you see things. Very cool! I've been well. There has not been much activity here at all - at least not the spirit kind. I was invited to check out the Empath Community website. What an eye opener! Some of the stuff is a little out there, but most is very informative. I have learned so much.

And since I've been reading and researching I've started seeing angel numbers everywhere all day long. It's driving me crazy! I've learned that I'm probably empathic - tho not strong. I love learning about everything and this is definitely new!

I'm glad school is going well. We have not spent much time on it, but when he's ready, he will do iit. I check in almost everyday, but ...... Oh well. I'll try to keep in touch and touch base. Happy Halloween!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss everyone   Miss everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:07 pm

I merged your response into here since I think that's where you meant for it to go Smile

Yeah..toilet paper-lol I will see if I can't get something up from that night so you can see what I mean. Both of the toilet paper mess and of the streaks that weren't anything we could see.

I do encounter a lot of spirits-they are everywhere! It's like you said with the angel numbers. Once you're aware of what's going on you'd be surprised how much you encounter it and just dont realize it Smile

Hope your Halloween was great! We had a crazy busy one. We started with the show on Friday, went to a haunted library activity thing, haunted train ride, a thing at my school and a haunted house saturday. Sunday we carved pumpkins (which is a bit of an ordeal where I'm the only adult and allergic to raw pumpkin..had to wear the gloves that farmers use to help birth cows-they go up to your armpits!), then Monday we started trick or treating at stores at 3:30 until 6 when we went to a trunk or treat. From the time of the trunk or treat, 6pm, we went around the neighborhood until about 9:30. I weighed my kids candy and they got 9.96 pounds EACH! Lol
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss everyone   Miss everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Holy cow!! That's a lot of candy! I don't know where your energy comes from! Of course when I was younger, I could go morning til night, too. I get tired now. It was very quiet here. Our street is busy, and most of the kids are grown. We are not the cool place to be anymore! The last time we had big groups was when Mike was 12 or so - he is 24. We had a few kids, but not like we used to. I used to decorate and we had pumpkins, but I just use an electric one now. This year, I didn't even put it out. It never occurred to me!! Brain death you see. LOL
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss everyone   Miss everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 pm

yeah in my parents neighborhood everyone has grown too. We were going to go see them but its a 40 mile drive-which is alot of time and gas now a days >< I told my mom we'd go see them in costume another day though Smile They also live on hills so its hard to trick or treat there-its a big work out :S

I didn't see a ton of people trick or treating outside of the trunk or treats. Too many people have gotten lazy! Of the ones I did see out I only saw like 3 other parents walking with their kids-the others were driving them. It made me kinda mad. I mean its not like our kids dont get exercise enough now a days anyways that a night that they're getting CANDY which isnt super good for you as it is and they gotta make their kids so lazy that they can't even walk house to house?!? Not to mention the gas, money, and pollution it does. -rants- lol Anyways Smile

We were dead tired after-I'm still recuperating as I've been staying up late and only getting like 5 hours of sleep. I really am looking forward to the weekend to have a nice long sleep lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miss everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss everyone   Miss everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss everyone
Page 1 of 1