Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Would spirits, especially if they were young when they died, be sad do you think? Would they miss their parents and family like we would? Emily and Peter have said they like it here with me. Could it be not only that I can hear them and talk to them, but maybe they feel like part of my family? I'm curious about this. I am not sure when they came to me. We first noticed a shadow in the yard about two years ago, then this past October they really made themselves known. I have been able to communicate with them for about eight weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Hi OTB   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Why don't you ask them? If they are sad, they would tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 am

wendy18 wrote:
Why don't you ask them? If they are sad, they would tell you.

Hi ya Wendy! I did ask her and I could not understand what she was telling me. I will ask her again , tho. Peter is very shy and does not talk much. He is usually there with his sister.

I am still learning to control my concentration. I have trouble sustaining the connection at times. I do get flashes of images sometimes along with the word thoughts, but the answer to this question I could not get. All in good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 am

When spirits move on from their physical body they do mourn the loss of the physical contact that they once had. Just like we miss the physical contact with the deceased. I know with me that I miss being able to always see, hear, and interact with loved ones that have moved on. I know they are better off and it's a needed stage of spiritual life. However it is normal to miss the interactions for both parties. Even though they miss it they are still able to come visit us and they show us love in a way that they couldn't ever do here. Physical limitations are very hard on the ability to be able to show true loving intentions 100% of the time.

So yes, they miss their family while the family is still with a physical body. However, they can visit, they can still interact (just hopefully the person here notices it..which usually isn't the case-or they do notice and ignore it ><), still give hugs, pats on the back, etc. However with how much there is to do time passes very quickly so before long the families are reunited in the spiritual world. (Unless one of the spirits moved onto a new body by then, but even then the spirits that love that new baby are still around it Smile

Its like I said on another of your posts, word of mouth of where you go travels fast and they tend to find ya Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Would spirits, especially if they were young when they died, be sad do you think? Would they miss their parents and family like we would? Emily and Peter have said they like it here with me. Could it be not only that I can hear them and talk to them, but maybe they feel like part of my family? I'm curious about this. I am not sure when they came to me. We first noticed a shadow in the yard about two years ago, then this past October they really made themselves known. I have been able to communicate with them for about eight weeks.

I'm pretty sure they do.

Just like when they were alive, if they were drawn apart from their parents, they would get homesick and want to see their parents.

I know I would!

Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 am

RATTISSIA wrote:
When spirits move on from their physical body they do mourn the loss of the physical contact that they once had. Just like we miss the physical contact with the deceased. I know with me that I miss being able to always see, hear, and interact with loved ones that have moved on. I know they are better off and it's a needed stage of spiritual life. However it is normal to miss the interactions for both parties. Even though they miss it they are still able to come visit us and they show us love in a way that they couldn't ever do here. Physical limitations are very hard on the ability to be able to show true loving intentions 100% of the time.

So yes, they miss their family while the family is still with a physical body. However, they can visit, they can still interact (just hopefully the person here notices it..which usually isn't the case-or they do notice and ignore it ><), still give hugs, pats on the back, etc. However with how much there is to do time passes very quickly so before long the families are reunited in the spiritual world. (Unless one of the spirits moved onto a new body by then, but even then the spirits that love that new baby are still around it Smile

Its like I said on another of your posts, word of mouth of where you go travels fast and they tend to find ya Smile

I'm still puzzled over the fact that these are long deceased relatives. I never knew of them. It could be that they hooked up with my Dad, and that's how I came to know them. I guess they still need mothering, or at least the closeness of a physical family. We are a loving family. I think the only job I was born for was to be a mother.

I am still in the awe stage of being able to communicate with spirits! It would be very interesting to find out if I could possibly be the reincarnated soul of their mother Kathleen. Maybe that's why they came to me. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 pm

yes I do !they have feelings like we do to I think they would miss there parents

sharras/little girl katie Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 am

OTB it's entirely possible that you knew some of them before you came down to this body. It could be that you choose to be in their family line from knowing them.

Hiii! sharra's little girl Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:59 am

Sharra1515 wrote:
yes I do !they have feelings like we do to I think they would miss there parents

sharras/little girl katie Exclamation lol!

Well hello, Miss Katie. How are you? You know more about spirits than I do! I would miss my Mom, too. Thanks for helping me understand. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?   

Back to top Go down

Would spirits that died young be sad and miss thier parents?
Page 1 of 1