Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental Meditations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ussula

Elemental Meditations Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Meditations   Elemental Meditations EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

ok as said in the other thread, this topic is about meditations for fun and to see how each of us will mentally and psychicly react to them and share our thoughts and experiences.

first one is element air

just simply do whatever iut is you would normally do to prepare for meditation. breathing.relaxation techniques. you maY do the grounding and protection circels first if you like.

then clear your mind of all things linked to this world directly. think about air. the wind the clouds, flying, being light as a feather and riding the winds. think about breathing air. with each breath, feel the element of air being brought inside your being and exhaled and so on. feel the element all around you. you are submerged in air and only air. nothing else is around you or touching you. nothing else exists.

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Meditations   Elemental Meditations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 am

Sounds neat, very relaxing. I will have to try later, tho. It is early and I'm already stressed to the limit! I have one very vocal dog and she has been barking(begging) all morning - I try to keep her quiet because son is actually sleeping. I make their treats and that's what she's after. UGH.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Meditations   Elemental Meditations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 am

I tried it last night - no dice. I was just too tense to get anywhere. It was one of those days! bounce Hopefully I can meditate later today - I have somebody wanting to talk with me, I just can't make the connection.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Meditations   Elemental Meditations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

no problem , take your time and relax. do it when you can and only if you want to. not like its a test or something =P
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Meditations   Elemental Meditations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Ussula wrote:
no problem , take your time and relax. do it when you can and only if you want to. not like its a test or something =P

Oh, I know that. The exercise sounds extremely relaxing. Sleep I will try again - I have to relax. I have my spirits really wanting me - even driving to the store this morning someone was making the side of my head tingle. And someone keeps touching my ears and side of my face. I had to tell 'em later. Some days are just not good for meditating around here! What a Face LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Meditations   Elemental Meditations Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Meditations
Page 1 of 1