Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental signs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 am

Talking about people elemental signs was brought up in another thread so instead of hijacking that thread I'm starting this one here.

Years ago I found a good website about elemental signs based off of zodiac (I know tendencies are not always quite right on but they do seem to work for the majority.) I, unfortunately, could not locate that url. I have found this one though:

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/elements.html

it is a decent one. It gives nice additional information that most don't about when signs mix in a person. Without going to the site (which is a fairly good read) here's a clip about the traditional zodiac signs and their elemental counterparts:

Fire.....Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
Earth.....Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air.....Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water....Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm a Scorpio
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 pm

My hubby and oldest son are Scorpios. I am an Aquarius and my youngest is a virgo. So I am air.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 pm

I am water Oldest is Virgo, 2 is Pisces, 3rd Cancer, 4th is Leo
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 pm

The website I posted is a guide as to what each elements strengths are.

I am, honestly, not huge into astrology. I look at things like astrology and tarot with a love-hate relationship. I think it is good to identify tenancies in each of us, however, do not let the things it claims as a weakness to be a excuse for you not to strengthen those within yourself. That's why I'm glad that my cards that picked me where oracle cards. I never really cared for the way how most tarot cards gave you bad news and didn't give tips about how to fix the situation. Oracle cards may tell you that there's gonna be something bad that will happen, but it'll give you advice on how to fix/avoid it.

Anything that helps you to tune into who you are and how you work I view as a good thing. Take a peak at the explanations it gives as to strengths then challenge yourself to strengthen what you see as your weaknesses. (For example, if you read it and it clicks that those are your strengths and you find that the mentioning of the weaknesses go with what you feel are your personal weaknesses as well, then pick one and target on working on that one item-i n small steps. Smile

Last edited by RATTISSIA on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Good advice thanks Rattissia
Back to top Go down
angel-3yz

angel-3yz

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:40 pm

I am a Sagitarius I am FIRE and in the Chinese Zodiac I am the DRAGON at first I could'nt understand why I was so attracted to the DRAGON and certain cultures so I did my self research to have a better understandment of myself before I tried to get to know anyone else around me so I love to read about astrology and I would like to still know more about Phycics and my interests are History.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:36 pm

angel-3yz wrote:
I am a Sagitarius I am FIRE and in the Chinese Zodiac I am the DRAGON at first I could'nt understand why I was so attracted to the DRAGON and certain cultures so I did my self research to have a better understandment of myself before I tried to get to know anyone else around me so I love to read about astrology and I would like to still know more about Phycics and my interests are History.

Oooo.... History is my very favorite thing. I know next to nothing about astrology and most things paranormal - I'm a late bloomer. Smile I'm glad you're here, angel.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm

angel-3yz wrote:

im glad to see another person here with these interests. they are good interests as the pursuit of knowledge and understanding is always a good thing in and of itself. and its wonderful to have another person interested in dragons on the board. welcome. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental signs   Elemental signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental signs
Page 1 of 1