Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To share or not to share

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

To share or not to share - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hi Amerah   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Have you contacted
www.nightsightings.com?

Or contact TAPS and ask about affiliate programs in your area. Or you can check with Paranormal State and the http://www.paranormalresearchsociety.org/ and see if they can help.

Blessings
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:31 pm

The group that I contacted was a TAPS affiliate. Thank you for the links. I don't know if I want to go to PRS because I don't want to be onTV What a Face
I just hope that it stays away this time and doesn't come back. I should know in a few weeks. And I'll be the only one in the building again this summer. So it will have no one else to pick on. That's probably why it left me alone for a year- it was next door messing with Shane and Jody. Well, their apt is still open and so is the upstairs neighbors (the loud combative ones) though they moved out years ago. Their apt still isn't done being remodeled. The only neighbor left now goes up north for the summers and only comes back every couple weeks to get the mail I've collected for him.

If it isn't satisfied and starts in on me again or my other neighbor I am going to need help. This has gone on too long and I feel bad that I didn't get it taken care of before what happened to J and S.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Amerah   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

They are an investigative group and it is continuing, even though the show is cancelled. Perhaps they could help you find a group in your area. They do not televise without you permission, and they work well with dark type energies.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 pm

ok so wait up...

first it's a guy over you that's meant to look like your grandpa. Then it's face morphs or what ever. Then you see a white light child that's got a black revolving sideways 8 as its eyes. Then it's a child outside your bathroom. Then it's a big dark mass in your room wanting you to stab something in the top right heart. Then its a image of a horse type creature that you wake up seeing?

Plus to top it all off it's something that has caused this Shane to Murder a Jody?

I tried searching for any record of this murder and came up empty. Where did this all happen?
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 am

I saw the child shaped thing w/ the 8 eyes first, it was my first "visitor" and it happened at another location a few years before all of this started.

Last edited by AmerahjKitahn on Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Amerah   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

AmerahjKitahn wrote:
I saw the child shaped thing w/ the 8 eyes first, it was my first "visitor" and it happened at another location a few years before all of this started. And the neighbor that killed Jody went by his middle name Shane, but you could probably find him as Michael S. Grant. I feel uneasy giving this because if you find it you will have my address...but hey, go for it. Jody Huntly and Michael S. Grant.

I also did a search given the info you posted. I came up totally empty, and I have access to criminal records. ???
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Did you Google the names together? Try N. IL michael S. Grant and Jody Huntly
I copied and pasted this from the paper's sites.

A 44-year-old female homicide victim found by police in an ______Street apartment Friday died from blunt and sharp force trauma, according to the -_________ County Coroner’s office.

An autopsy on _______’s body was completed today. Toxicological tests will be available in approximately two weeks.

______, 37, is charged with first-degree murder. Police said he was questioned and later arrested after officers saw him walking Friday in the 700 block of North Main Street

________ police responded to a 911 call from a woman about 1 p.m. Friday. ______ was found on the floor. Responders from the __________ Fire Department pronounced her dead at the scene.

Deputy police Chief Greg ______ said the incident appears to be a domestic situation.

Last edited by AmerahjKitahn on Tue May 17, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 pm

What a horrible thing to live next to something that happened like that! I can only imagine. Sad I hope you weren't home to hear any of it when it happened.

Even if you had posted your full address here I'd be willing to bet money that people on this forum wouldn't bother you. We all want to help and help address unresolved issues with each other.

That being said I was wondering how many of these visitations you've had are you absolutely certain you were awake for? Some might need to be evaluated as dream representations verses actual visitations.

The reason I ask is because some of the visitors as you call them, aren't anything that I've yet encountered or know about in the spiritual realm. If you're 100% positive you were awake then I could try to do some mass audience sessions with spirits to find out. However, I really don't think I'll get confirmation of what you're talking about. The earliest I could do the mass spirit session would be the first weekend in May. My kids will be with my ex at that point. I dont do mass spirit conferences with the children home as I can't concentrate and that I let down my houses guard some to let spirits in that normally aren't allowed within 20 feet. Also seeing as the fact that my oldest can see spirits I dont want her flooded with how many usually attend these events.

Please, please don't take offense to this as I do need to ask just to rule out any potential non paranormal instances but do anything like schizophrenia or delusional disorders run in your family? I'm not trying to be rude or say you're not experiencing what you're experiencing. I am just trying to rule everything out.
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:51 pm

I am not bothered at all that you asked that "touchy" question about my mental state. I would doubt your sincerity if you hadn't. There isn't anything running in the family that I have ever heard of. When I saw that large shadow and green face in the color mass I thought that I MUST be crazy- straight off my rocker! That, along with the short shadow in the corner is the only time I've "hallucinated" in my life (or seen something that I couldn't possibly be seeing). But all of the other sightings and "visits" come while I am asleep.

I am in a kind of inbetween dreamstate. I wake up into it- like my consciousness is in another place neither asleep nor awake...well, I'm "awake" but not in the real time world. I don't understand it and I don't know what to call it. I am always lying in my bed in my actual room, detail as if I was awake.At first I would be on my bed unable to move, only able to observe and be fully conscious to what is going on. As this progressed I was able to move, interact with the "visitor" and environment, even succeeding in turning on my lamp and altering the lighting. Sometimes I am able to get up off the bed and walk around - very difficult at first, but much easier now.

When I go into it it is just like waking up, but instead of waking up in real time I wake up into this inbetween place. To leave it I lay back in my bed and "go to sleep" then I actually really wake up. Am I making any sense? Question
All of the "visits" come while I am in this state. I think it is the same entity because it feels the same each time, but I could be wrong- I don't know much about this shtuff. Embarassed

I have had visions all my life of things that are going to happen, usually as I'm asleep and sometimes while I'm awake-but that is rare since I've reached adulthood. I wonder if it is a "visitor" or if it is just a new way that I am receiving these messages...but why so mean and actually causing me harm?
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:06 pm

I was at work when it happened. And the neighbor that lives upstairs from their apt was also gone at hte time. I was upset initially because I had heard her screams that night and even though I knew it was the intro for the "visitor" and not actually happening at the time I couldn't help the what if thing.- What if she actually was screaming and it was actually happening and I shook it off and went back to sleep? That was hard. But then I found out that it wasn't the case and I felt a bit of relief over it.

At first all the reports claimed just a beating. That was all the news given. A week after I had an encounter- I had just turned off teh ceiling light and got in bed when I heard a loud and acute POP at the end of my bed (and on the left) accompanied by a flash of light that beamed out toward me, fading to darkness as it got closer. I felt an electric-like chaotic charge touch my leg and start spreading up over me. I said "No. Not right now!" and jumped up out of the bed as I flipped on the light. I said "Jody, if that's you I can't do this right now. I've got to sleep." I turned off the light and went to bed without any probs.

However, a day or two later I woke up in the middle of the night (this lasted for 3 nights) feeling the stabs. Especially one in the lower right stomache. I knew that she had been stabbed and badly. A few days later it was reported in the papers, but ours toned it down big time. I talked with a friend of mine that knows and trusts my "experiences" and she said she'd check on it. Yep, her out of town paper read with more detail- that's how I found out the # of times.

I have only had 2 other encounters with Jody since.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm

I'm not able to post a ton at the moment. I'm only on briefly to check in. Tomorrow's my birthday so I'm trying to do a few things tonight before tomorrow takes place.

You mention a in between state of sleeping and awake. I, myself, have instances like this. I am the youngest of 7 and sometimes my siblings would come in my room and wake me up to talk to them. Apparently some of the times I didn't actually wake up but I would sit up, open my eyes and have fully functional and coherent conversations with them-some of them being over 30 minutes long. They would talk to me the next day and refer to the conversation and I'd have no clue what t hey were talking about. I would also sometimes go and get dressed or change my clothes (I did this even when I lived in my apartment with no one else except my newborn baby so I know no one else was there doing it to me). Interacting with dreams like this is part of sleep walking. I half wonder if you have some tendencies for that as well.

It sounds like you have night terrors. These dreams that are very complex codes sent to you trying to help you unlock something that's really, really bugging you. I would, mostly, put most of your encounters as dream representations. I would have to relook at them to analyse them.

The colors thing I'll reread your post about you saying you saw it as a child and then what happened the other time. Part of this might be a combination of sense of auras with a spirit or form of energy. I'd imagine there was a element of matrixing with finding the face in the colors (much like we find shapes in clouds-everyone does it.)

I know this might sound weird, so please don't take this wrong, but I am glad to hear that most of them were in dream state. I was really beginning to wonder what exactly was going on as I knew that they weren't spirits for most of your encounters. The one in the hall, as I said was a child. When I read it I had a flash and saw who it was. Female, about 7. Brown hair.

Anyways, I'll take another peak when i'm available (might be tomorrow might not be due to it being my bday Smile and try to give a more comprehensive response.

Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:51 pm

cheers HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! cheers
I hope you had a fantabulous weekend Rattissia. But why stop there? Go ahead- stretch it out and make the rest of the week your "Birthday Week", you are definitely allowed. Hey, I just spelled definitely right on the first try- that is my "issue" word. LOL

I too had considered the sleep walking to explain the times I went throughout my apt chasing the creep room to room telling it to get out of my house, how funny it would have been to someone observing that! ha ha
It doesn't fit well to me, though. I keep my bedroom pitch black, yet when I am in this dreamstate I am able to see- though dimly lit I can see everything clear enough. Then when I wake up I cannot make out any shapes or anything. Also, I have woken up with physical injuries that I don't see how I could have done to myself.
One that lasted for well over a year and another that seems to be permanent which started as a bruise.

I have debated this with myself for quite awhile. it is just too unreal, and I have thought of many rational and natural explanations, but there are so many BUTS. Also needed to take into account are the incidents that accompanied the whole thing. The pounding on the walls and ceiling, the lamp that moved itself, the rage that I felt that time and the language I was speaking which was egging on a storm that became severe enough to do major damage and leave us all without power for a week, things like that which don't fit into the dream deal.
As for the mass of colorbands, the green pooled together and dominated all else. Very clear and blocking out the rest of the color mass.
I hope to hear from you soon, but I have to go now.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Sorry I havent forgotten you. I will post again soon. It's just I get so engrossed with this thread that it takes a little more time to respond to it then I've got right now.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. Life is crazy. hehe If we are this busy during life you can imagine how some spirits feel always rushing around learning, traveling etc. Busy, crazy and fun!

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you are looking for natural causes first. That is the best way to go. I always try to rule things out with rational reasons first. I half wonder if you should talk to a doctor about the bruise that turned permanent. I worry about circulation and blood pooling.

As for the lamp that moved you could check to see if there were any earth tremors that were recorded. Did it move while you were watching it? Were you asleep? etc. The banging could be from neighbors or the house creaking. See if you can get the banging to respond to prompting. I usually stay in my upstairs but lately I've been downstairs more. Since being downstairs I've noticed that there are a lot of noises that come from my upstairs even when no one is up here. Sometimes I wonder if its the neighbors (however it happens as well when I know they are gone), other times I wonder if its just the natural creeking of the house. Some sounds are like footsteps or my chair moving. I chalk them up to the house having natural noises as I've been too busy to try to see if I can get responses. Even though I do wonder if they are of paranormal nature I can't say they are until I am willing to rule out every natural possibility.

The washed look over Jody saying I'll destroy you that part does sound a bit odd. True possessions are rare, but possible.

Keep a log or journal of your dreams or unnatural instances. It'd be easier for you and anyone else trying to help you (like me Smile ) to be able to find a solution in a clear matter. The problem with reflecting back on things that happened is details change, memories fade, etc.
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have lived in this apt. for many years and am used to the normal creaks and pops that come with it (especially after the new heating system and duct work was done) which there are plenty of as the temp changes and everything. The bangs that I am speaking of are not normal. They happened after the above neighbors moved out. At times it sounds like two heavy ppl wearing heavy boots dashing back and forth passing each other while stomping as hard as they can. But the speed at which they dash and stomp is too fast to be done by regular people. Sometimes it sounds as if someone throws a bowling ball directing on the floor in 1-4 successions. I say "floor" because it is coming from my ceiling (the upstairs apt.'s floor). The bangs are very loud. It has also happened on the walls a few times.

When the lamp moved I was in the presence of whatever it was. It was during a time that it was focusing on me. I wanted to go to bed but I could feel the presence wanting to make me stay in the livingroom. I went to the bedroom and felt this STRONG pull to go back to the livingroom. An understanding that I was to obey...it was a strong nagging like feeling and eventually I went. The lamp neck had turned itself completely around and upside down pointing the light to where I had been sitting. There were no tremors. I went back to bed and as soon as I sat on the edge of the bed I felt two hands grasp my shoulders and a strong message was sent through me of "Dominance and Obedience" or the like.

It was during the above mentioned time that I started keeping a journal. There were just too many bizarre occurrences piling up here and there over the past few years and then I became the focus of whatever it is/was. I had to try to make sense of it. I haven't had any inkling of events since the murder and after dealing with my neighbor's spirit. But this is how it goes every year. Things should start happening this summer and gradually pick up. If it is still around I should know because I am alone in the building. The times that there are neighbors I have no problems except for the occasional dream visit. Which I now know tells me what it is up to or who it is messing with. Maybe it got what it wanted and left? Kepping my fingers crossed on that one.

True possessions are rare. Very rare. When this thing was focusing on me a few years ago, it does get into you. I honestly feel that I was partially possessed. I say partially because I was aware of what was going on and what I was doing, but unable to exert much control over it. I had feelings that were not my own. Thoughts that made no sense to me about things I knew nothing of, and I spoke in a language I've never heard of. It took everything in me to keep myself inside and not lose total control. My thoughts were independent of whatever was coursing through me at the time. I want to make it CLEAR in this discussion that I will NEVER imply that I think of this as a demon. Horseshtuff to that! I don't know what it is, but I think it is something more along the lines of a nature spirit, elemental, or possibly just a crap load of negative energy condensed. I, of course, know nothing much about any of those, but they are more likely than the other thing.

Oh lady, you want me to see a Dr. because of circulation. Ha! I want to see him and get a brain scan!

Well, I could go on and on, but I have to get to work. TTFN
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi Amerah, I don't know if this will be of any help. I have been doing research for someone who is having problems with a possible succubus. The male version being incubus. Some of the things you describe match some of the things he has told me about. If the enitity is a Lilin a child of Lilith it is said that an amulet with 3 angels and their names Senoi, Sansenoi and Semangloph will ward away this type of enitity. Wear it at all times. Sheild your self and home at all time but especially during any intimate contact this seems to draw them in or other enitities that feed on this type of energy. I don't know if this will help I'm still researching I do have a few other wards pm me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To share or not to share
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: