Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To share or not to share

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

To share or not to share Empty
PostSubject: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:03 pm

My main goal is to learn about the visitor I have while lucid dreaming. It is unfriendly. Before I start in I want to know how comfortable you all are with taking on this subject. I don't blame you if you don't want to deal with it, it is startling. And this is why I am so eager to understand about it. This is the first time I have encountered something negative. I also don't want to post if noone intends to respond and give an honest opinion.
(I don't intend on being overly graphic and intentionally crude.)

BTW, I am not usually on-line over the weekends, so I will get back to everyone Mondays.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

I personally do not mind, and I always try to reply.. If it is an incubi thing as long as it is PG13. I think it is OK. Ask Topper to be sure.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:30 pm

I personally don't mind at all. I don't know much about this yet, except through my own experiences. If I have something I can help with or some experience I can share , I do. Do what you feel is right for you - someone might have had a similar experience or know of someone who has. I'm glad you're here. We can learn from each other. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Well, in dealing with this visitor I have learned how to move and speak while in the "dreamstate", which is good because I am able to fight back when it is aggressive. In my first encounter I was dreaming and during the dream I felt a shift and ran to my room (which became my real room and bed) and jumped in bed. It was hard to tell if I was awake or asleep because it didn't feel right either way.

I heard someone outside my bedroom (shuffling garbage bags?) and started feeling uneasy. Then someone crawled over me and lay face to face with me. He was very cold, like ice, and had on a heavy coat. It resembled my late grandfather from my mom's side. He started asking about my Mom and telling me that she needed me now. Then he asked "Where are the others?" I assumed he meant my brother and sister- and I was getting quite scared at this point, so I said "Maybe at school?" because I wanted to pretend that I was dreaming and then maybe he would not know that I knew what a freaky situation was occurring.

His face began to morph and his eyes blackened and his mouth widened with sharp little teeth. I tried to pull away from him (his arms were wrapped around me) but he squeezed me tighter and kept saying "Wait a sec. Jusst a sec. Wait a sec."

Then two white open palmed hands rose up between us and pushed me away into waking up.

2 weeks later my Mother became very ill and spent 5 months of one thing after another at the hospital before she passed on. My brother and sister rarely went to see her. While alive my grandpa Harry was no saint. He always wore a coat. And he used the term "sec" instead of saying wait a minute. Before he died I spent many days after school with him at the hospital.

I wasn't sure if it was "Him" coming with a warning and trying to look out for his daughter in her time of need...but my further experiences with this visitor make me kind of doubt it...
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Has he bothered with you since then?
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Yes it has. And it tries to come in poor guises, unable to hold it's shape very well. I will tell more after getting some input and time to type.
Smile
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh my! This does not at sound at all like a well intentioned spirit to me. affraid I have experience only with family members and spirits they deem safe to communicate with me. I am a novice (but a deep thinker) at this, so take anything I offer with a grain of salt

I suppose a dark entity could plumb the depths of your psyche and find a person you trusted to use as it's form. Or he met your Grandpa and stole his energy. I don't know if that's even possible. I don't know enough yet.

I'm just throwin' this out here and it's very off the wall. The fact that he knew about your Mom puzzles me. I don't mean to get personal here, and please don't answer if you don't feel comfortable. Were you afraid of your Grandpa? Was he not a nice person? I wonder this because since we don't know all there is to know about the spirit world, maybe this is how he chose to live on his side. Maybe he chose not to progress at all. He chose the dark side of his personality.

The hands could either be you waking yourself up, or your spirit guide or another protector waking you before any harm could occur.

That's very scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Initially this first visit bothered me because I didn't know if my g-pa was an earthbound negative spirit, if his soul was in "hell" and what did he have to go through to get this message to me?, was it a "demon" tricking me, on and on and on.
While he was alive I wasn't afraid of my grandpa. He was an abusive alcoholic father, but he mellowed out quite a bit in his later years (and he lived alone) so he abused his self (alcohol) instead of his wife and kids.

We actually became somewhat close during his last few years as his health deteriorated and he lived with an aunt that I babysat for regularly. And while he was in the hospital across the street from my school I went to see him everyday after school to feed him and talk to him.

But now I think that it wasn't him...IDK. I want to know though.

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Well Amer. I'm going to use that because I don't type well and have to correct alot..... Anyway.....

If the others would post, they might give you some insight. Southern Charm and Rattissia are mediums and LazarusShade has alot of experience as well. Hopefully they will give you tips on how to control the dreams and make sense of this entity.

I know the feeling of wanting to know. They contacted me. I was a little afraid to awaken my abilities, but now that I have, it is amazing.
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Before this first visit I had seen a partial manifestation just outside my bedroom door. Well, I was in the bathroom and got the feeling I was being watched. I looked in the hall and saw a shadow in the corner, about 4 ft tall. It moved slightly, but stayed in place. I watched it for a few minutes and tried to figure out what could be causing it- there was no source that could do it.

I knew it was watching me. Finally I spoke to it and said "You know I can see you, right?" then it darted into the kitchen and I never saw it again. Ayear or so later I noticed that I had been praying every time I went into the bathroom. It dawned on me one day...I'm not a religious person, yet I prayed EVERY time I went into the bathroom. I thought it was odd, then I remember that little shadow thing I had seen. I wonder if it is related. Not long after the praying bit is when I had the first visit from the negative thing while in dreamstate, or whatever you'd call it.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Is there some event that may have precipitated the "thing" to appear in the first place? I mean had you been using a ouija board or participated in an unprotected seance? Or had other strange dreamstate encounters? Just asking.

Hmmm.... It meant for you to see it that day. Otherwise it would not have shown itself. It sounds like it was waiting for the protective aura to be gone - you had been praying and then realized that you had been praying. Somehow that recognition "broke the spell" and it moved in. Or, it was willing you to recognize the fact and that was all it took for your psyche to be vulnerable. Don't know. OOO... that is scary. That's my Sesame Street psychology. Wink

I know some of the others have experience with dreaming and all sorts of spirits. I hope someone in the know can shed some light on this for you Amer.
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:05 pm

I haven't used a Ouija board or did seances since I was an early teen.

The first dream visit I had was about 2 years before I saw the little shadow. I had just moved into a different apt and was unpacking that first morning. I got the uncontrollable urge to go lay down (which I sometimes get when being shown a vision) so I sat on the bed and lay back w/ feet on the floor, I immediately went into a dream that felt different than others. A voice called my name and the door opened, I nudged it closed with my foot. This went on several times when all of a sudden the door opened and a solid white child-shaped thing entered and stopped right next to me. It moved quickly and kept repeating "Look what I've got." over and over even though it didn't have a mouth. It had no facial features except for some black static moving in a horizontal figure 8 pattern where its eyes should have been. In its hands ir was holding a mass of black static, holding it as if to offer it to me or just show it to me. I forced myself to wake up.

About a year or 2 after I saw the black shadow in the corner things started getting bad. A new neighbor had moved in and caused quite an uproar. I live in a 4 unit building and the atmosphere became very stressfull and even hostile. Myself and the other neighbors were stressed out. The new guy and his GF were rude, disrespectful, and they started having physical altercation an a daily basis. Topped off by the music, bass bumpin; all day and night every day and night.

I wonder if the negative thing fed of the negativity...and did it help to create it? On, several occassions I would wake up to find a black spiralling mass come out of the ceiling. It would crush me and I couldn't move. Classic Hypnogogia, or whatever, but now I think it was more than that.

This thing has done damage in places other than just my dreams, One night, before the "G-pa" visit.I think it messed with me. Well, it was either "It" or a miracle... I prayed for my body to be healed (I cannot have children) and then something did something to me. I thought I was going to die from the pain of it. There was blood and has been ever since. This story gets worse, and it has effected more people than just myself.

I think it is seasonal. It gets very bad and strong just before Spring, and then it goes into a short remission. Which is what it's doing now. I have lived in this building for like 7 years. I doubted everything for years and thought it was just me going a bit "off my rocker"- I STILL wonder. Well, I would love some insight. I will be back in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

Amerah I 'm glad you canme here, if you would have posted this at the other site OMG. Are you doing anything to try and block or exercise this thing?
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Amerah   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:28 am

AmerahjKitaahn wrote:
I haven't used a Ouija board or did seances since I was an early teen.

The first dream visit I had was about 2 years before I saw the little shadow. I had just moved into a different apt and was unpacking that first morning. I got the uncontrollable urge to go lay down (which I sometimes get when being shown a vision) so I sat on the bed and lay back w/ feet on the floor, I immediately went into a dream that felt different than others. A voice called my name and the door opened, I nudged it closed with my foot. This went on several times when all of a sudden the door opened and a solid white child-shaped thing entered and stopped right next to me. It moved quickly and kept repeating "Look what I've got." over and over even though it didn't have a mouth. It had no facial features except for some black static moving in a horizontal figure 8 pattern where its eyes should have been. In its hands ir was holding a mass of black static, holding it as if to offer it to me or just show it to me. I forced myself to wake up.

About a year or 2 after I saw the black shadow in the corner things started getting bad. A new neighbor had moved in and caused quite an uproar. I live in a 4 unit building and the atmosphere became very stressfull and even hostile. Myself and the other neighbors were stressed out. The new guy and his GF were rude, disrespectful, and they started having physical altercation an a daily basis. Topped off by the music, bass bumpin; all day and night every day and night.

I wonder if the negative thing fed of the negativity...and did it help to create it? On, several occassions I would wake up to find a black spiralling mass come out of the ceiling. It would crush me and I couldn't move. Classic Hypnogogia, or whatever, but now I think it was more than that.

This thing has done damage in places other than just my dreams, One night, before the "G-pa" visit.I think it messed with me. Well, it was either "It" or a miracle... I prayed for my body to be healed (I cannot have children) and then something did something to me. I thought I was going to die from the pain of it. There was blood and has been ever since. This story gets worse, and it has effected more people than just myself.

I think it is seasonal. It gets very bad and strong just before Spring, and then it goes into a short remission. Which is what it's doing now. I have lived in this building for like 7 years. I doubted everything for years and thought it was just me going a bit "off my rocker"- I STILL wonder. Well, I would love some insight. I will be back in a few days.

I would suggest you sage your entire place and demand this entity to get out. Place some lavendar plants around your bedroom, even dried lavendar is OK. Some entities get stronger with fear. Please do not allow this thing in. And do not be afraid. When I am really scared I call upon
the Archangel Michael, even though I am not Catholic..
My family was very much into "Hoodoo" superstition and old Scottish belief. They would never move into a new residence without salt and a new broom. Perhaps you could try getting a brand new broom to sweep the negative energies out, and placing salt shakers near the entrances.
Otherwise hopefully Rattissia will answer.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 am

[/quote] I think it is seasonal. It gets very bad and strong just before Spring, and then it goes into a short remission. Which is what it's doing now. I have lived in this building for like 7 years. I doubted everything for years and thought it was just me going a bit "off my rocker"- I STILL wonder. Well, I would love some insight. I will be back in a few days.[/quote]

I tried searching for some answers as to why the entity would come only near the Spring equinox and then retreat. I could not find anything in the time I had. I feels right that it has something to do with the equinox. I'll keep looking for ya, Amerah. Does it come to you near the Fall equiniox or the solstices?
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:32 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
I think it is seasonal. It gets very bad and strong just before Spring, and then it goes into a short remission. Which is what it's doing now. I have lived in this building for like 7 years. I doubted everything for years and thought it was just me going a bit "off my rocker"- I STILL wonder. Well, I would love some insight. I will be back in a few days.[/quote]

I tried searching for some answers as to why the entity would come only near the Spring equinox and then retreat. I could not find anything in the time I had. I feels right that it has something to do with the equinox. I'll keep looking for ya, Amerah. Does it come to you near the Fall equiniox or the solstices?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, OTB. It might be an entity who is trying to imitate the Pagan god Pan or something. Amerah, just throw it out and use protective methods. Don't be afraid of it. I will post some info if I can.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:10 pm

[I was thinking the same thing, OTB. It might be an entity who is trying to imitate the Pagan god Pan or something. Amerah, just throw it out and use protective methods. Don't be afraid of it. I will post some info if I can. [/quote]

Hehe! Great minds think alike!! Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Here is a link   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:25 pm

http://www.thanasis.com/pan.htm

The last three or four paragraphs were of interest. I think it may be some kind of Nature Spirit you might be dealing with. They are relatively easy to
get rid of, but can be stubborn. I wish Topper, Lazarus or Rattissia would answer to this issue. The fact that it harmed you concerns me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

I found this article on sleep paralysis and dark entities. I still did not find much on the equinox connection.

http://www.muse-net.com/nov1207.html
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 am

So sorry for not being here to respond to this earlier. I had finals and everything besides my kids was put on hold to prepare for those.

First thing, the spirit in the hall was not the same one from your dream. The one from your hall I think was a child. It was nothing more then curious and then startled when you caught it peeking on you. You mentioned praying when you were going into the restroom. Did you do this before or after you noticed the spirit? It sounds like you started after but I wanted to ask just to make sure.

Next thing I'm wondering is you said the spirit on your bed resembled your grandfather. Did you remember feeling that way in your dream or did you put that identification to it after you woke up? I know it's a bit hard to separate the two but I thought it was worth at least asking. I do not believe it to have been your grandfather that was holding you there. Also was it the spirit saying wait a sec. just a sec. wait a sec? Or did you hear that but didn't see the entity above you saying it?

The feeling I get from that speech comment and then the hands was that the wait a sec, just a sec, wait a sec was not directed towards you. It was a secondary spirit distracting the spirit that was holding you. It was this secondary spirit that pushed you back away. (add to note that I think it was interesting that YOU were the one pushed back-not the entity trying to trap you there.) In order to have pushed you the spirit that was there (the white hands one) would have had to have reached through the spirit that was holding you.

I mentioned that it was interesting that you were the one who was pushed because this shows it was not you that did it. Meaning it wasnt your inner spirit guiding away. You had someone there who was looking out for you and didn't want you to have any problems.

As for the regression with spring-this is normal with basically all spirit interaction. Even the living spirits with other people. We get busy rushing around doing other things that we couldn't do in the colder months so sometimes we bypass some of our previous usual activity. Spring also is a season of new life and joy. If a spirit is not one who has the best of intents usually it takes extra effort to gather hostile energies to use at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:44 am

Oh, Rattissia, I'm so glad you answered Amerah. I tried, but I just don't know enough to help. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
So sorry for not being here to respond to this earlier. I had finals and everything besides my kids was put on hold to prepare for those.

First thing, the spirit in the hall was not the same one from your dream. The one from your hall I think was a child. It was nothing more then curious and then startled when you caught it peeking on you. You mentioned praying when you were going into the restroom. Did you do this before or after you noticed the spirit? It sounds like you started after but I wanted to ask just to make sure.

Next thing I'm wondering is you said the spirit on your bed resembled your grandfather. Did you remember feeling that way in your dream or did you put that identification to it after you woke up? I know it's a bit hard to separate the two but I thought it was worth at least asking. I do not believe it to have been your grandfather that was holding you there. Also was it the spirit saying wait a sec. just a sec. wait a sec? Or did you hear that but didn't see the entity above you saying it?

The feeling I get from that speech comment and then the hands was that the wait a sec, just a sec, wait a sec was not directed towards you. It was a secondary spirit distracting the spirit that was holding you. It was this secondary spirit that pushed you back away. (add to note that I think it was interesting that YOU were the one pushed back-not the entity trying to trap you there.) In order to have pushed you the spirit that was there (the white hands one) would have had to have reached through the spirit that was holding you.

I mentioned that it was interesting that you were the one who was pushed because this shows it was not you that did it. Meaning it wasnt your inner spirit guiding away. You had someone there who was looking out for you and didn't want you to have any problems.

As for the regression with spring-this is normal with basically all spirit interaction. Even the living spirits with other people. We get busy rushing around doing other things that we couldn't do in the colder months so sometimes we bypass some of our previous usual activity. Spring also is a season of new life and joy. If a spirit is not one who has the best of intents usually it takes extra effort to gather hostile energies to use at this point.

Hi Rattissia,

Glad you posted. I am just concerned as she was injured. How should she go about protecting herself? I heard they did not like the smell of incense or sage, or the sight of gold. Please advise.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Thank you for your responses and the links. I will try to answer some of your questions.
Rattissia- It was almost 2 years after seeing the shadow that I found myself praying in the bathroom. The g-pa thing, I knew as soon as it faced me that it was supposed to be my g-pa, though I wasn't convinced that it really was. And I'm pretty sure that it actually was saying "Wait a sec...", but I could be mistaken since it was morphing at the time and I was focused on its face and it's moving mouth, so maybe the message was internal and I just put the 2 together.

It is pretty much always around, minus a few days to 2 weeks tops. Except for right now, I think it goes on Spring Break. lol It should be making another appearance in a few more weeks. It seems to build up throughout the summer, fall, and winter to give a horrible display just as Spring comes around.

One night I was dreaming and the dream changed. I was lying in my bed in my room and I knew there was something in the other room that was "very old" and powerful. I wanted to escape out my back window, but thought."Yeah, right! This is a dream and I have to ride it out." I couldn't move, so that didn't help, either.lol

Anyways, a massive shadow entered the room and stood at the end of the bed. It was sooooo big it was wider than my king-size bed and stood stooped at the ceiling. It placed something on my chest, like a flat doll or something and then with its other shadow extension I think it tried to hand me some kind of dagger.as it said "Stab it in the top right heart." in a very gutteral voice. I was FREAKIN!!!! My rouse of fake sleeping wasn't foolin it and I fought to move and turn on my lamp, which I did- and I woke up (I actually did turn on the lamp) in real time. Unfortunately, the dern thing was still at the end of the bed, but it seemed as though their was a thin barrier between us and it wasn't leaning over me, and there wasn't anything on my chest.

I just knew that something must have snapped inside my head. This couldn't be real. I sat up and put my feet on the floor, staring at the wall. Everytime I looked it was still there, blinking, rubbing my eyes,.etc. Then I really knew I must have lost it for good because the "color mass" (that I used to play with as a child) appeared on the wall. All the color bands swirling and all the green ones came together and formed a face. I got the feeling that it was trying to get me to "laugh" off the shadow. I just knew I was "gone" for good, my mental state no longer able to function. The longer the green face was there the less dense the shadow was. It had faded enough that I went next to it and turned on the ceiling light.

It was almost gone now and I went through the apt flipping on all of the lights. By the time I made it to the livingroom, the mass of colorbands and green guy were gone. Twice in the next few months I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, left side of my body numb, with a piercing pain in my chest. Went to the ER and nothing was found to be wrong.

During a slight remission in activity I was startled one morning by waking up on a beautiful bright morning and having an image stuck in my vision. It was a creature resembling a horse rearing up frozen in a scream and it was surrounded by a pale yellow light. I pulled the image closer as it kept trying to drift away to get a better look. It was NOT a horse.

As for what I've done to get rid of it-
I later learned that the color bands I see are "energy" (though they feel like they have a consciousness) and I used them to perform an energy attack on the spirit/ image that I had seen. I burned it up and the ashes blew away, but there was a piece left that I couldn't break down. I was exhausted and had to come out of the "state" I was in because my breathing was getting too shallow. I thought that that got rid of it. My apt felt immediately light and free from all negativity. I burn sage thoughout the apt randomly or if I feel anything.

This thing had oppressed me and possibly partially possessed me, I had a time when I paced through the apt so filled with rage and carrying on in some language I don't know. I feel as though it has worked through me to spread negativity. That was when I finally "got rid of it" with the "energy attack".
the peace lasted for several months, actually for almost a year- but now I know that it was just residing across the hall...it started coming to me in dreamstate again.

It was vicious. I learned to move while in that state, it is like moving against a strong current, but it is possible. I had to get good at it because this thing was mean. It came in so fast one night, in a poor image of my new neighbor Jody, grabbed my ankles and swung me around on the bed (in dreamstate). I use a white light energy burst from my core to get it off of me. I crawled back up on the bed and woke up with a bruise on each ankle. The one on the right left a permanent red mark. Another night I woke into dreamstate and heard a quick fluttering of wings just before it slammed into me and beat me about the head. Front and back and both sides all at the same time. I seriously got my butt kicked and it was such a battle to get it off me and keep it off. That night I managed to turn on my lamp while in dreamstate, but as I was falling asleep (to wake up) it would dim and the thing would be back on me so quick.

I thought that this was me going mad.

I thought that it was just a problem of my own.

It came to me to "kiss up" and it held me, I raeched for the light and it just placed its extension gently on top of mine. I squeezed it and hit it on the back. It didn't come back for about a month. Then it came in my room and stood next to the bed watching me in a poor guise of my other neighbor Shane. I felt such a sorrow. I reached to touch it so it'd know I was up for a fight still. As soon as I touched it it went away and I woke up.

Two weeks after that I woke into dreamstate by hearing my neighbor Jody (Shane's roomate)) screaming bloody murder. The thing was going to come in, and I felt unable to handle it. It was very focused and angry and I felt fear. I forced myself to wake up. It was 1 in the morning. 12 hours later Shane beat Jody severely about the neck and head and stabbed her 48 times. She was gone before the police arrived.

There is so much more to this, leading up to today. "Mice" in the mattress, a gooseneck lamp completely readjust itself, banging on the ceiling and walls, oh, and chatting with Jody when all of a sudden a change washed over her and she said "I'll destroy you" to me then a look of confusion and she turned and went back to her apt, contact with another deceased neighbor, contact with Jody,...

I wasn't afraid of this thing, well, not after I kicked it's butt the first time. But I am aware that I probably should be. Now that it appears to have gotten what it wanted will it go away?

Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I am not sure it will go away   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Someone in the dark arts has conjured this thing. which is probably a lost spirit or just plain old negative energy. I would suggest a house protection / sealing by a good psychic or PI group. I don't think you should deal with this alone. Is there someone in your area you can call upon?
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Thank you for your reply wendy, I feel myself just out there dangling in the breeze now...
I had contacted a local group last year after I thought I had gotten rid of it, just to ask questions and hoping for some answers, but he went on vacation and was too busy with work. He probably thought I was nuts or making it all up. After what happened to my neighbor and friend last month I tried to contact him, but he hasn't acknowledged my message.
The other local groups don't appear to be active, either- I learned that when I was looking last year.

There are so many phony psychics out there - how would I know if I had one, or if they were any good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To share or not to share   To share or not to share Empty

Back to top Go down

To share or not to share
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: