Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found out more about George

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I found out more about George Empty
PostSubject: I found out more about George   I found out more about George EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 am

He said 1620 was his death date. I saw Mexico, but Florida entered in there as well- that was confusing. He said he was Spanish. I asked him if he chose to be a teacher, he said he was chosen. He helps spirits with anger, frustration issues - at least that was what was flashed to me. I wonder if he is helping my Dad, too? Maybe he was chosen to be a teacher because of his murder.

I spoke with Mary. She said her husband's name was Charles and her children were Margaret and John. Margaret was 8 and John was 4 when she died. That's all I got today.

Emily let another spirit come through. His name is Billy and he died in the London Blitz - he was only 12 - in 1940. I got images of bombs. Emily said she died in Ireland, but Peter died in America.

I spoke with my Dad briefly. He gave me another memory from when I around 7 - this time it was the ice skating "rink" he made in the backyard for me. I had gotten skates for Christmas. He understands somewhat why I can't spend a lot of time with him.

This is really neat. When Mary comes to me, my left cheek tingles(almost like she is touching me there in a loving gesture). When my guide Simeon is there, the whole right top of my head tingles. When the other spirits are there my head tingles, but in different places. I have not differentiated who of the others is where yet.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I found out more about George Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found out more about George   I found out more about George EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 am

On further investigation, What I was flashed could possibly mean he was an Augustinian monk - the Order of St. Augustine. The Augustinians were in Mexico at the time of his death.
Back to top Go down

I found out more about George
Page 1 of 1