Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aura Mandala

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Hope this pic posts OK. You are supposed to be able to concentrate and project your aura onto it. Then you are supposed to see the colors.

[img][/img]

OK it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 pm

wendy18 wrote:
Hope this pic posts OK. You are supposed to be able to concentrate and project your aura onto it. Then you are supposed to see the colors.

[img][/img]

OK it didn't work.

Sounds neat anyway. Smile Did you use the copy/paste with your mouse? After you copy, paste to the post. You can check preview before you send to see if is good. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong - I was trying to use the copy on the servimg screen.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Take a peak at the tutorial I posted on this post for how to insert pictures Smile

https://paranormalga.forumotion.com/t81-picture-i-found
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

wendy18

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Yay, it worked!   Aura Mandala EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Aura Mandala Mandala
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 pm

wendy18 wrote:
Aura Mandala Mandala

Wow! That was worth waiting for!! Cool. Not only did the optical illusion start spinning and pulsating in a clockwise direction, I saw predominantly light yellow with touches of bright green and vivid purple, and flashes of dark blue and red/orange. Too neat!

Interesting how the brain works. Here's a link to the meanings of aura colors.

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Aura Mandala EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 pm

For the link. I saw pale yellow, lavender, flashes of pink and green. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

that's a intense photo! I have food poisoning right now. I've been nauseated and all that fun stuff all day so I saw that and immediately had to scroll down. lol.

Ill look at it when I'm feeling better. Thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I looked at it again just now, and I saw the same colors, just in pastel tones. Real pale.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 pm

I doubt that picture really works...

I mean, look at any picture that's all black and white...

You're bound to see color.

It's like saying "Go look at that light bulb for 1 minute, then look at a while wall... You'll see your aura."

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
I doubt that picture really works...

I mean, look at any picture that's all black and white...

You're bound to see color.

It's like saying "Go look at that light bulb for 1 minute, then look at a while wall... You'll see your aura."

Of course it's not a real test - it's an optical illusion. I even said that and how interesting our brains are. It was fun to do, that's all. Smile
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I should   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Stop posting altogether. I realize it is meant to stimulate our rods and cones. I just posted it for fun. Maybe I am not meant to have fun.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

wendy18 wrote:
Stop posting altogether. I realize it is meant to stimulate our rods and cones. I just posted it for fun. Maybe I am not meant to have fun.

Wendy, don't stop posting. It was fun and very interesting. I don't know what's up with Taylor, but she's getting on my last nerve lately. You have as much to offer as anyone of us here!! She knows we know it's an illusion. She's a young teenager who likes to have the last word and attention. Keep finding stuff like that - I enjoyed it. And others will too. It WAS fun!! HUGS!! OTB
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm

wendy18 wrote:

Wendy,

If you found that offensive, than I am truly sorry. I wasn't meaning for it to sound like that. I didn't know you would take it literally. I guess that's why I should have said it a little differently. You are aloud to have fun. Heck, everyone is... Grrr, I can't spell. Anyways, once again I am SO sorry.

OTB,

I'm sorry. I haven't been meaning to get on people's nerves. I was just joking around. Guess I should have said so, huh? & If there is anything else that I say, just ask me about it. 99.9% of the time, I'm joking about the stuff I say. For example, when I called Sharra 'hun' and said 'Deal with it' that was just a little joke. I never meant for you guys to take it seriously...

I truly am sorry.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
wendy18 wrote:

Wendy,

If you found that offensive, than I am truly sorry. I wasn't meaning for it to sound like that. I didn't know you would take it literally. I guess that's why I should have said it a little differently. You are aloud to have fun. Heck, everyone is... Grrr, I can't spell. Anyways, once again I am SO sorry.

OTB,

I'm sorry. I haven't been meaning to get on people's nerves. I was just joking around. Guess I should have said so, huh? & If there is anything else that I say, just ask me about it. 99.9% of the time, I'm joking about the stuff I say. For example, when I called Sharra 'hun' and said 'Deal with it' that was just a little joke. I never meant for you guys to take it seriously...

I truly am sorry.
Embarassed

Darlin', it's all about growing up and learning when and how to say things. We are "old fogies" compared to you and we forget that sometimes. Let's just move on from here. I think the more comfortable we get with people, even online, we are not aware how we sound. Especially online. You are a mature almost 14 for sure, but most of us are waaaay older than you and know a bit more about life. We can't see faces or body language and can't judge moods, etc. while we are online. So, just like I have told my boys many times, think about it before you say it or in this case type it and you will avoid hurt feelings and misunderstanding. Over and done with? Yes.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:
wendy18 wrote:

Wendy,

OTB,

I truly am sorry.
Embarassed

Darlin', it's all about growing up and learning when and how to say things. We are "old fogies" compared to you and we forget that sometimes. Let's just move on from here. I think the more comfortable we get with people, even online, we are not aware how we sound. Especially online. You are a mature almost 14 for sure, but most of us are waaaay older than you and know a bit more about life. We can't see faces or body language and can't judge moods, etc. while we are online. So, just like I have told my boys many times, think about it before you say it or in this case type it and you will avoid hurt feelings and misunderstanding. Over and done with? Yes.

I'm glad you understand OTB. & Yes, I know that I should have thought about it. & yeah, that's the bad part about the internet... You can't tell if someone's joking or not. I'm just glad you understand. Ugh, I still feel so bad. I hope Wendy forgives me. silent
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:35 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:
wendy18 wrote:

Wendy,

OTB,

I truly am sorry.
Embarassed

I'm glad you understand OTB. & Yes, I know that I should have thought about it. & yeah, that's the bad part about the internet... You can't tell if someone's joking or not. I'm just glad you understand. Ugh, I still feel so bad. I hope Wendy forgives me. silent

Strange as it sounds, I do remember how hard being a teenager is. 13 -15 were the worst for me. I got slapped quite alot for my wicked mouth! And grounded too. LOL. Heck, being an adult is hard sometimes. Don't be hard on yourself. Chalk this up to a learning experience and move on. I am sure Wendy will forgive you in time. Just remember that we may not understand the joke or what you are meaning to say. Not out of ignorance or anger, just an age difference. I think some of the members might not realize how young you are. Maybe tell whoever you are posting to that you are joking and don't mean anything by it. Smile! It's not that bad! I love you OTB
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Of Course I am not Angry   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 pm

At you Taylor. We all say things without thinking, and I myself have spouted off before. I am too sensitive, I know. I need a vaycay from my Mom, but that's not possible right now. I do hope you understand.

((((hugs))))
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm

wendy18 wrote:
At you Taylor. We all say things without thinking, and I myself have spouted off before. I am too sensitive, I know. I need a vaycay from my Mom, but that's not possible right now. I do hope you understand.

((((hugs))))

Wendy-

YAY! You aren't mad at meee! cheers I promise I'll say if I'm joking next time!

OTB-

Yeah, things are quite crazy. Ever since I was gone from a week+ of school (dad was in the hosp.) my science & history grades have been slipping a little. My pre algebra is starting to get to a B, too. I had an A in science, now I have a C. Sad But, luckily I still have a B in History. But, I have to admit, History & Science are hard. The worksheets in history, i mean, she just gives them to us and says "do these by tomorrow." she doesn't review anything with us! & Science, he's making us do all sorts of chemistry things... like, chemical balancing? I mean, when are we going to need this in our lives? Sorry, I got off topic. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:51 pm

When my son was so very ill, I could not leave him. Goodness knows I needed to. Anyway, my escape for a few minutes was a hot, soaking bubble bath and my Lexapro (anti-anxiety med)! LOL. I also got up very early in the morning before everyone else got up, just for a while to myself. I would read the paper, do a crossword, or read a novel. That went a long way toward keeping my sanity.

My Mom is still in her home, we don't know how much longer, but I go every day. I do all the grunt work - even clip her nasty toe nails. My brother does her financial stuff, and my two sisters , well one comes on the weekend for two minutes to fix her food and the other - no contact whatsoever.

I hope you'll try the bubble bath - it did wonders just to have a few minutes of peace. I can so empathize with you.

I love you HUGS. OTB
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

That's okay Taylor, venting is good for the soul. Take a breath. I hope your Dad's alright now. And school , well, I have a huge problem with our public schools. I homeschooled my son from 8th grade on because he was ill and the system failed us. He is extremely smart, but his illness got in the way. He learned more at home during our first year than he did the whole 8 years he was in.

My oldest son is very smart as well. He was in AP classes from 1st grade on and graduated 2nd in his class. Had a 1540 (out of 1600) on his SAT. He won a full scholarship (masters included) to a very prestigious engineering school. Guess what. He flunked out his 1st year because he did not know how to study. His HS grades were superb, but the teaching was not. Do the best you can -grades are not the end all and be all at your stage of life. Nobody can expect more than your best!
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
That's okay Taylor, venting is good for the soul. Take a breath. I hope your Dad's alright now. And school , well, I have a huge problem with our public schools. I homeschooled my son from 8th grade on because he was ill and the system failed us. He is extremely smart, but his illness got in the way. He learned more at home during our first year than he did the whole 8 years he was in.

My oldest son is very smart as well. He was in AP classes from 1st grade on and graduated 2nd in his class. Had a 1540 (out of 1600) on his SAT. He won a full scholarship (masters included) to a very prestigious engineering school. Guess what. He flunked out his 1st year because he did not know how to study. His HS grades were superb, but the teaching was not. Do the best you can -grades are not the end all and be all at your stage of life. Nobody can expect more than your best!

The problem is, I'm not doing my best... I'm not turning things in, forgetting to do work, all sorts of things. I'm just glad I remembered my pre alg. today... Speaking of pre alg, I better go do my homework...
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 am

You have identified the problem then. Try a checklist, pack your backpack the night before. Try doing your homework earlier in the evening before you get too tired. Turn your phone off while you're doing the work. Focus. These are things we did with my son(minus the phone -he was not allowed one) and they helped.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, I have a phone...

& I feel like I couldn't live without it sometimes...

But, others, im just like Ehhh. I don't need it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aura Mandala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Mandala   Aura Mandala Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura Mandala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: