Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what other hobbies do you all have?

Go down 
+2
onetruebeliever
RATTISSIA
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

So what other hobbies do you all have? Empty
PostSubject: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:00 pm

So besides the paranormal what are you all into?
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:

Ha! Time for just me? Ha! Between my Mom and Micheal, my day is shot. No, actually, I enjoy reading and watching old movies. I adore cooking - baking especially. Reading cookbooks is also something I like to do. Historical research as well. Spring has sprung, so I'll be planting flowers and stuff soon. I need to refurbish this house. Hubby is not a DIY kind of guy, tho. But we won't go there! Evil or Very Mad Laughing So much to do, so little time. flower
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:

Volleyball, Hanging out with friends, softball, football (sometimes), walking, texting, running (sometimes. depends on distance), etc.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:10 am

Ilike to read, watch movies, Bake, workout, camping, boating, have been know to fish, Ti Chi, painting, sculpting, beadwork, jewlry making, sewing, arm chair survivalist. HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 am

Sharra1515 wrote:
Ilike to read, watch movies, Bake, workout, camping, boating, have been know to fish, Ti Chi, painting, sculpting, beadwork, jewlry making, sewing, arm chair survivalist. HAHAHAHA

Arm chair survivalist - funny.Laughing I used to sew. I made my wedding dress even, but with the advent of my youngest son I could not spend the time. I used to make their little overhalls and sunsuits. Ah memories.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:

Hmm, sounds like that arm chair needs to thank you.

&& I always fish.

If you would meet me out in public, you would think I was basically a girl that would NEVER get dirty, or play outside sports.

But, when I go camping, I'll be outside the whole time riding bikes, swimming, playing wiffle ball (LMFBO. long story), walking at 12am with NO flashlight.... FUN TIMES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 pm

i love to discuss movies, i like fishing, sports, exercising, road trips and a good story. Smile oh and my dog george.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: RE: Hobbies   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I love movies. Maybe we should have a discussion place if not already. I like reading, especially scientific based novels and non fiction. I used to make jewelry, but my stones and tools got lost when I moved. I like investing in microcap stocks, singing karaoke online, pain ting and drawing. Anything artistic. I also like doing Tarot readings, but not for money.

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am

lol armchair survivalist..thats great lol

I have a lot of hobbies aside from the paranormal and of course my calculus. Lately I've been making jewelry, lip balms, and soaps. Here's some pictures of what I've made Smile

So what other hobbies do you all have? Lipbalms

So what other hobbies do you all have? Happyfacesoap

made the soaps to sell at a side walk sale my daughter's pta for her school is doing

also like to fish-caught two trout today cheers

there are many other hobbies but those are the ones im actively doing at the moment
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 am

RATTISSIA wrote:
lol armchair survivalist..thats great lol

I have a lot of hobbies aside from the paranormal and of course my calculus. Lately I've been making jewelry, lip balms, and soaps. Here's some pictures of what I've made Smile

So what other hobbies do you all have? Lipbalms

So what other hobbies do you all have? Happyfacesoap

made the soaps to sell at a side walk sale my daughter's pta for her school is doing

also like to fish-caught two trout today cheers

there are many other hobbies but those are the ones im actively doing at the moment

How cute! My sister was making soap, but I don't know if she still does. And lip balm! What a neat hobby. Do you make it to sell, too? My hobby anymore is driving hither and yon - doing stuff for my Mom and if my son can't drive that day - taking hi, where he wants to go. I love to shop - looking usually, but I seem to always have someone with me and can't. Oh well. I would rather have them with me than shop any day!! cheers
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 am

wendy18 wrote:
I love movies. Maybe we should have a discussion place if not already. I like reading, especially scientific based novels and non fiction. I used to make jewelry, but my stones and tools got lost when I moved. I like investing in microcap stocks, singing karaoke online, pain ting and drawing. Anything artistic. I also like doing Tarot readings, but not for money.

Very Happy Very Happy

I wish I had held on to my tarot cards. I had some when I was about 15/16, but they disappeared along the way. I never learned how to use them. I almost bought a set that came with a book at Borders, but when I went back , OF COURSE, it was gone!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm

@Talor I text a lot too. Thank heavens the cell phone companies have unlimited texts!

@sharra I missed the sculptures part last time. What medium do you use? What's been your favorite one you've made? What one was the hardest for you?

@OTB you made your wedding dress!?! Mad props! I sew a little. Just hemming, fixing holes in clothes, small throw pillows, etc. I haven't done much lately because I've found I can actually buy the items I want for less then it costs me to sew them. I'm a crazy shopper. So I guess you and I share that hobby too Twisted Evil As for selling the lip balms, yes I do sell them. I sell the soaps and jewelry I make too. I am looking at selling them at craft fairs that are going to be starting in the warmer weather. I also just made a website. It's not quite finished but if you want I can post the link. Feedback on the website would be appreciated if you want to see it. Good and bad comments. I also am thinking of throwing some items up on eBay/Etsy.

@Dean where is your favorite place you went on a road trip to? I love road trips too!

@Sharra and wendy what kind of jewelry did you make? I do beading and wire-wrapping.

@wendy I love to hear when women say they love investing in stocks. Most people consider it a "male" activity so I always love seeing assertive women! You go girl! Smile hehe I haven't sang karaoke even though I go to them with friends. I dont consider myself a fabulous singer. I'm ok but not all that Smile I can't draw to save my life but I'm good at making things with my hands. Smile With the tarot cards it's sad when something so personal gets lost. When and if you do buy another set make sure you feel a connection with them instead of just buying one that you "like" I searched for 6 months to a year for my cards. Several stores over several states (I didn't go just to buy the cards. I was there already so thought I'd pop into stores that sold them to see if any called out to me.) When I did buy them I knew the moment I walked into the store that my set was there. I felt something that expressed in words would have sounded something like "Hey!! YOU!!!!!! Come here!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" Very much a feeling of they were meant for me. I think I actually got mine at a Boarders too. In Oregon.

Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
@Talor I text a lot too. Thank heavens the cell phone companies have unlimited texts!

@sharra I missed the sculptures part last time. What medium do you use? What's been your favorite one you've made? What one was the hardest for you?

@OTB you made your wedding dress!?! Mad props! I sew a little. Just hemming, fixing holes in clothes, small throw pillows, etc. I haven't done much lately because I've found I can actually buy the items I want for less then it costs me to sew them. I'm a crazy shopper. So I guess you and I share that hobby too Twisted Evil As for selling the lip balms, yes I do sell them. I sell the soaps and jewelry I make too. I am looking at selling them at craft fairs that are going to be starting in the warmer weather. I also just made a website. It's not quite finished but if you want I can post the link. Feedback on the website would be appreciated if you want to see it. Good and bad comments. I also am thinking of throwing some items up on eBay/Etsy.

@Dean where is your favorite place you went on a road trip to? I love road trips too!

@Sharra and wendy what kind of jewelry did you make? I do beading and wire-wrapping.

@wendy I love to hear when women say they love investing in stocks. Most people consider it a "male" activity so I always love seeing assertive women! You go girl! Smile hehe I haven't sang karaoke even though I go to them with friends. I dont consider myself a fabulous singer. I'm ok but not all that Smile I can't draw to save my life but I'm good at making things with my hands. Smile With the tarot cards it's sad when something so personal gets lost. When and if you do buy another set make sure you feel a connection with them instead of just buying one that you "like" I searched for 6 months to a year for my cards. Several stores over several states (I didn't go just to buy the cards. I was there already so thought I'd pop into stores that sold them to see if any called out to me.) When I did buy them I knew the moment I walked into the store that my set was there. I felt something that expressed in words would have sounded something like "Hey!! YOU!!!!!! Come here!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" Very much a feeling of they were meant for me. I think I actually got mine at a Boarders too. In Oregon.

When I didn't have unlimited texting, I went WAY over. I got grounded. Razz
Haaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: rattissia   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:07 pm

my favorite place i've gone is myrtle beach great place had a blast there,
i'm heading across country to vancouver in may staying at suspected haunted hotels and goingt o see buddys there then driving back should take about a month.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
my favorite place i've gone is myrtle beach great place had a blast there,
i'm heading across country to vancouver in may staying at suspected haunted hotels and goingt o see buddys there then driving back should take about a month.

That sounds like fun. A month long vacation - how nice!! I'm jealous. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Anything I can get my hands on when the mood hits me. The one I like the best was a replication of Ruins of Oklahoma Sacred Heart Abbey that is believed to be haunted. I won first place in the all city history fair. I had forgotten until you asked. The hardest was my 12th grade art class final. All I had to do was throw a pot. I put it off and waited till the Sunday before it was due on Monday I had a wheel at home. Just my luck it went wonky and stopped working. So I had to rig the washing machine to turn that stupid pot. Actually all I needed was duct tape and a knife. I got an A, yay. And thank goodness Mom never found out she would have killed me especial if she would have seen the mess I made. Spin cycle on a washer is alot fast than a wheel turns. Ask me if a pot slipped and hit the wall **giggle** about four times yeesh what a mess.HAHAHA

I use beads, crystal, stones, earrings, necklaces, bracelets.

Your soaps are really really cute. I like them Smile
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm

DeanWinchester:
Don't end up in a cornfield when ya wake upp!

Just sayinn!

Surprised

What is your real name?

I don't like calling people by there usernames...

Well, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:

Well, it wasn't a frilly frufru dress (I am not a frilly kind of person and it was hippie days). It was very simple - white dotted swiss with a built in train, puffy sleeves fitted at the wrist, square neckline - low empire waist - lots and lots of ribbon and lace trim that took eons to sew on by hand. It was very pretty. I had my hair up in a bun and had daisies around it with the veil just on the flowers hanging off the back. That was almost 37 years ago!! YIKES!!

If you want us to see the sight, by all means - go for it. That's very exciting! I'm not very crafty, but I never had the time or the money. Looking shopping I can do!! I spot some of the best bargains that way!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: taylor   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

my name is adam.
i'll try not to end up in a corn field lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rattissa   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

ya it should be a good time i've got alot planned so i hope to fit it all in.
what about you whats your favorite road trip?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Our last vacation was to Orlando - Universal Studios. We had the best time. That was a long 7 years ago. Life gets in the way. We drove all night, but it gave us an extra day. Only one of my boys went. A road trip I would like to take would be out west. A flying trip would be to Europe. One of these days.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OTB   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm

ya its gonna take me at least 7 days to get there so i'm gonna space it out to 10 days and then 10 days in vancouver then 10 days to come back another way should be quite the experience.
where abouts in europe would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Are you driving by yourself? That's a long haul if you're not sharing the wheel! Europe - England and Ireland. I could spend a year researching and visiting every castle and museum and, and...... Rome would be on the agenda , too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

ya my gfs mom went to england and visited a few castles she said it was unreal, ya definently rome i have to get there sometime for sure/
ya i'm going by myself i know everybody keeps telling me about the distance but i dont care i'm up for it, staying in some supposive haunted places so that should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
ya my gfs mom went to england and visited a few castles she said it was unreal, ya definently rome i have to get there sometime for sure/
ya i'm going by myself i know everybody keeps telling me about the distance but i dont care i'm up for it, staying in some supposive haunted places so that should be interesting.

As long as you know when to quit for the day. You're young and resilient. I have trouble staying awake past 11 most nights! My boys can do all nighters for days at time, although my oldest can't last as long as he once did. The haunted hotels will be neat. Sounds like a very nice trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   So what other hobbies do you all have? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what other hobbies do you all have?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: