This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So what other hobbies do you all have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

We Want Pictures, definitely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:54 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
my name is adam.
i'll try not to end up in a corn field lol

I would LAUGH if you actually did end up in a cornfield...

It's an inside joke between me and emmagabrielle84.

Fun times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: taylor   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 pm

well you have to fill me in now
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
well you have to fill me in now

About the 'cornfield' thing?

lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 pm

yes of course i gotta hear this
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
yes of course i gotta hear this

Okayyy, you asked for it! I can't get through this without laughing... LOL.

So, me and my friend were playing an online game, virtual villagers... & we named the people so they had the same names as the people in our PE class...
LOL.

& all of a sudden, I click on 'Colten' and it says 'Is Going To Dance' and then he ran over to a cornfield and started dancing for some random reason...

& there you have it...

LOL.

Hey, at least I didn't call you a horse. (a whole other story. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 pm

geez do i dare ask you to tell me about that story ?
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Yes!!

Okay, so Emma and I were watching a music video, and it paused at a random time, and there was a horse...

& I was like "Hey, Look! It's Ivan!"

Idk why I said that, I just did...

So, now we call Ivan a horse. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: taylor   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:18 pm

lol hahaha
well i'll try to stay away from thos cornfields and i'll lokk for ivan ahah
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Hahaha.

Okay, you do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 pm

hahahahaah if you can think of any thing i should be aware of please let me know
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Hahaha.

Aware of?

Like, what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 pm

well you warned me about the cornfield and i guess the horse wasnt a bad thing
so maybe i guess i should use the term advice instead.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Lol.

Just don't eat any fruit.

Hahahaa.

Nahh, I'm kidding...

When you get back, I'll tell you about the 'fruit'.

Then you'll be like Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm

@Dean Very nice. I love road trips and especially a nice long vacation! They usually cost an arm and a leg but they make such good memories! Make sure you take plenty of storage with you for all your files and camera shots. Be cool to get something neat. I hope you have recorders to try some evp. Would be neat to see if you got any. (I bet you will. I usually have a absurdly high rate of evp success) I will have to get back to you on my favorite road trip. It most likely will be the time we moved to Massachusetts as it was a cross country trip that had a lot of stories included in it. Unless you want just a over-all favorite trip that we didn't have to drive to. I have been lucky to be able to travel a lot (I got my passport at 2 weeks old..) so I have a lot of stories Smile Take care to the warning of driving a lot by yourself. Drowsy driving is as deadly as driving drunk. Even professional drivers that do it all the time are regulated to a maximum of 12 hours of driving in a day.

@Sharra It sounds like you've done some really complicated pieces! Wow!! You have any pictures of any you've done? I'm sure we all have those lovely stories that we're really, really lucky our parents didn't find out about. Heaven knows I've got a fair few of my own.... Twisted Evil I do jewelry with those items too. I'd love to see some of your jewelry too. I find that even though mediums are the same theres so many ways to combine them that everyones own touch makes it unique. and thanks about my soap Embarassed

@OTB frilly or not it's a TON!!!!!!!! of work. Good for you. It sounds like you looked stunning Smile The site is up but there isn't a ton of stuff on it yet. I posted the soaps up and a necklace up earlier so that I'd have something in each category before posting it on here. I still have about 20 more Jewelry items to put up and some ideas for soaps if I can find the right materials (One of my several ideas is that I'm thinking of using rose candy molds to make rose soaps but to put them on a green stick and arrange them in a bouquet so that you can actually use them as a incense/decor item for your house/bathroom.) The site is Handmade Heaven

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: rattissa   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 pm

ya its supposed to take about a week to driving about 10 hours a day so i have split it up to 10 days so i can see somethings and take my time .
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 pm

I don't have any pics of the things you ask for. But I used to own a comic and card shop. Autographed pic were a big deal. So you would go to the conventions to meet the stars and get an autograph, collectors believe if you take a pic with the star the Autograph is authentic. This is me and the doctor from Babylon5, can't remember his name. All my other pics are in storage. When I dig then out I will post somemore. My favorite star is George Takia. He's a really fun guy. Give him a couple drinks he's a hoot. HAHAHA He was Sulu on Star Trek and Hiro's father on Heroes.

Last edited by Sharra1515 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Nice! Sounds like a lot of fun to meet them.

I've met a few famous people too but never for a super extended period of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

I am an avid quilter, genealogist, and lover of History. Presently readingnew book on Lewis and Clark.
I guess you could say I am quite a bore.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Not boring at all. I like quilting, time and space are the issue.I find geneology interesting and have studied my fathers family Daniel Boone is my Dad's 10th Great Grandfather. I love history. When your done read the biography of Saquagwea(sp) It will fill in the blanks. I guess I'm a bore too. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 pm

southern charm wrote:
I am an avid quilter, genealogist, and lover of History. Presently readingnew book on Lewis and Clark.
I guess you could say I am quite a bore.
Southern Charm

Southern Charm!! Glad to see you back!! I've missed you!

OTB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 pm

SC!

Haven't heard from you in a while.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what other hobbies do you all have?   

Back to top Go down

So what other hobbies do you all have?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2