Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I tame my psychic energy?

Go down 
+2
Sharra1515
onetruebeliever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

How do I tame my psychic energy? Empty
PostSubject: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:16 am

Yesterday , you all told me my energy was too intense while posting. How do I tame this? I did not feel intensity, I was not writing with any more emotion than usual. I am not aware this is happening! I have been told before that I can be intense(vibes). Why would it show itself sometimes and not others? I need help with this because I don't know how to correct it.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 am

I find frustration and anger boosts the energy for me. But not in a good way. If I'm around electrical stuff they don;t work right. Watches batteries get drained, radio stations, Tv stations, Oneday i was in a really bad mood drained the battery on my car barrowed a friends and drained their battery too. One day the TV was being stupid I got very frustated with it put my hand on the screen and it lefta hand print with rainbow like aura around the hand print. We had to watch TV with my hand print for a week before it went away. All Ican say is be aware and monitor yourself. When you find yourself getting this way try to relax and calm down do someting that makes you feel happy or call a friend and laugh a bit get your mind in a new place and distract it. This usual helps me. And sometimes I'm mad and there's nothing to be done for it. You will learn your own way but until then I hope this helps.

Hi Sharra. Very Happy
You too? Another thing we have in common. One day you'll tavel to OK to meet me. I think we would have a blast!
I can't ware watches except as jewery. They don't work! Not even a brand new battery. It'll work for another until I get it then it dies.

Topper [talking]
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:25 am

Sharra1515 wrote:
I find frustration and anger boosts the energy for me. But not in a good way. If I'm around electrical stuff they don;t work right. Watches batteries get drained, radio stations, Tv stations, Oneday i was in a really bad mood drained the battery on my car barrowed a friends and drained their battery too. One day the TV was being stupid I got very frustated with it put my hand on the screen and it lefta hand print with rainbow like aura around the hand print. We had to watch TV with my hand print for a week before it went away. All Ican say is be aware and monitor yourself. When you find yourself getting this way try to relax and calm down do someting that makes you feel happy or call a friend and laugh a bit get your mind in a new place and distract it. This usual helps me. And sometimes I'm mad and there's nothing to be done for it. You will learn your own way but until then I hope this helps.

I was confused, but not angry. Maybe frustrated. Not angry at all. I am an innately happy person. If I am not aware I am emitting strong energy, how can I monitor it? That's my dilemma. If I don't feel it, how do I know I'm doing it? Just as now, when I posted, I was not feeling much of anything - I just had some questions I needed answers to. I have always been an emotional person, so maybe my psychic energy is very strong anyway. They [ghost] forgave this morning. Surprised

How on earth could you feel my post - that's very interesting to me. Smile Thanks for answering Sharra. I'll just have to feel my way through this new experience.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm new at this myself. Actually we have some things in common. I supressed my gifts and ignored them the best I could up until recently. But your post yesterday was unusual, normally I get something from what people write, but never feel it physically. Yesterday (I feel silly saying this) when reading your post before I finished I was out of breath and feeling tired like I had just run a long race, it took a few minutes to wear off. Maybe it was just me. Whatever it is we will figure it out when we have enough knowlege and wisdom. I'm glad we can learn together. Wink
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
I'm new at this myself. Actually we have some things in common. I supressed my gifts and ignored them the best I could up until recently. But your post yesterday was unusual, normally I get something from what people write, but never feel it physically. Yesterday (I feel silly saying this) when reading your post before I finished I was out of breath and feeling tired like I had just run a long race, it took a few minutes to wear off. Maybe it was just me. Whatever it is we will figure it out when we have enough knowlege and wisdom. I'm glad we can learn together. Wink

Yikes! Topper felt it too, so I am at a loss. Sorry. Smile I'm not sure I like the fact that I can have such a strong affect on people. Don't feel silly, you have , I guess, empathic type gifts. I think maybe, as I practice my ability, it gets stronger - I don't know my own strength! I feel very strongly that I lived in a Druidic clan so maybe that's where it comes from. I do know when I was little, I could sense and talk to my spirit guide and probably spirits. Learning curve for sure. lol!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Aside from the tips of writing when not emotional I think there's not much you should exert yourself into controlling it. You're in your early stages of getting the ability back and practicing fine tuning it. If you're not meaning to portray the energy then just keep going about being your natural self. Even if it does show a energy of frustration/annoyance/happiness/etc then that's ok. The frustration is a normal emotion and you're not meaning to pour it out. Sometimes it's as important for people who feel the emotion from your words to have the emotion there as the actual words.

Don't deny who you are and let yourself shine through your words/actions. It's like I tell Topper. Show your beautiful self. Shine on, shine on!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 pm

It's okay it didn't hurt I was just surprised and I got to have a new experience. I seem to be having a lot of new experiences here lately especially shared experiences. It was cool sharing an experience with you
Back to top Go down
Starsinger

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Wow! It's really good to 'meet' someone who has the same problem I do. I've been like that as long as I can remember. One thing I have noticed frequently is that people who comment on feeling that intensity from me are usually empaths who aren't aware of that fact yet. Or, empathic idividuals who are not expecting to feel it. What to do about it is a puzzle to me too. Maybe we can find a solution together:)
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: how do I..   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:47 pm

[quote="onetruebeliever
Yikes! Topper felt it too, so I am at a loss. Sorry. Smile I'm not sure I like the fact that I can have such a strong affect on people. Don't feel silly, you have , I guess, empathic type gifts. I think maybe, as I practice my ability, it gets stronger - I don't know my own strength! I feel very strongly that I lived in a Druidic clan so maybe that's where it comes from. I do know when I was little, I could sense and talk to my spirit guide and probably spirits. Learning curve for sure. lol! [/quote]

HI OTB.
I'm going to let you in on a secret (it's really for your benifit) that until recently few knew about me. I get messages from words and voices and I've been like this as a child even before I could read or even understand what the messages were.

To my parents embarassment even! They misunderstood and used to brag to others that I could read when in fact I couldn't. I had not even started school yet when this was noticed. Won't go much further except to say when they relised I couldn't read they became angry at me and I was beaten over it and then left in a room by myself and not allowed contact with others. I suspect now that this was because they didn't know how to deal with what was coming out of my mouth when in fact I couldn't read yet knew way more than I should have known at that age.

Without notice I would confront people with issues that at the time were not discussed publicly. Things I had no knowledge of! I read souls before I knew what I was doing. I was completely an innocent child in my actions yet I spoke of things that I had no knowledge of and were embarrassing subjects to discuss at that time...

I'm 49 years old and have kept this secret to myself until I contacted a former member of the GA forum. I had to tell them what I saw and then felt I needed to explain how I saw it. After that I felt better about it and mentioned it on group. Until then it was a long guarded secret due to the instilled fear instilled in me for opening my mouth.

With that said let me throw in a disclaimer here. This brief look into my background was NOT intended to provoke pity in any way. In summary, I'm fine and I hold no malice or contempt to anyone for prior actions.

My choice to disclose this info was for another reason:

Don't worry about curbing it. In fact, DON'T. You are who you are. You are a passionate person and a passonate student. One that every teacher can often only hope for. Continue to be who you are. In time it will balance itself.
Trust me here I speak from experience.

Not to sound too "booga booga" here but as a result of a "link" between others in this group, people will naturally pick up traits of another. I realise I'm not explaining this properly but I know what I'm saying. People will experience the gifts of others and vice versa as a result. This is regardless of personal contact verses internet contact. It just happens.

Actually this can be a very wonderful experience because it gives affirmation to the one who has had to deal with it all their life. I was excited today to receive a call from someone who had an experience for the first time that I have had to live with. Not only was it affirmation for me but exciting to know that a talent was exchanged. Many of us are experiencing this now for the first time and it can be alarming but only because it's new.

I began to cover this by my topic on the former GA forum titled "Camealion". I wanted to bring it to everyone's attension but a little at a time. Sadly the forum was closed before I could continue and I'm sure many were concerned that I was upset by the comment being made that perhaps I looked like a lizard. LOL! That never bothered me because in fact I don't resemble a lizard in the least. Very Happy Besides if a person is not paying my bills or feeding myself or my family their opinion means nothing to me.

Again, sorry for the side track. Continue to be you and others will learn how to deal with it. You're fine...

Topper [talking]

Last edited by Topper on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: How do I ...   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Starsinger wrote:
Wow! It's really good to 'meet' someone who has the same problem I do. I've been like that as long as I can remember. One thing I have noticed frequently is that people who comment on feeling that intensity from me are usually empaths who aren't aware of that fact yet. Or, empathic idividuals who are not expecting to feel it. What to do about it is a puzzle to me too. Maybe we can find a solution together:)

Hello again Starsinger. Very Happy
You're far from alone in this. Very Happy Yes indeed we will discover a few things together. The more you respond the more unvoidable it will be. That's all there is to it...
You in turn will help others as well surprising as that might seem but again it's also true. It's all about balance.
Good to see ya.

Topper
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Topper, thank you for your post. I love you It does make me feel better to know I am not alone. I am passionate. I love to learn and this is so completely foreign to me. I'll get it time. Thank you.

That lizard comment made me so mad!! I was the one who started that whole to do with "he who shall not be named," "the evil one." Sometimes I just can't control my Irish temper! The worst he could say of me was that I sounded old. Ha! What a jerk.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Starsinger wrote:

Good to meet ya Starsinger. Partners in crime!! LOL I had to bury mine so deep. It resurfaced a little when I was a teen, only to be put aside again until October when my son had an experience. Research opened up this can of worms. I am very excited and slightly overwhelmed. I am at a loss right now, but you're right, we can learn together.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Well the main thing i find that helps me is to slow down, and structure my thoughts. Most abilities have a strong link to your emotional state so the more structured you are mentally the more controlled your abilities are.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
Well the main thing i find that helps me is to slow down, and structure my thoughts. Most abilities have a strong link to your emotional state so the more structured you are mentally the more controlled your abilities are.

I think what I have to do is plan out my visit. I have not been stressed or angry, or hyper. Just confused yesterday with what I heard. I believe it was me who misinterpreted what I was told. I wasn't aware my energy was so strong. I most often have contact in the morning after skeptical hubby leaves. Sometimes I am in bed at night. I have to tell them to come back later during the day most of the time. Thanks Lazerus.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: How do I....   How do I tame my psychic energy? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Topper, thank you for your post. I love you It does make me feel better to know I am not alone. I am passionate. I love to learn and this is so completely foreign to me. I'll get it time. Thank you.

That lizard comment made me so mad!! I was the one who started that whole to do with "he who shall not be named," "the evil one." Sometimes I just can't control my Irish temper! The worst he could say of me was that I sounded old. Ha! What a jerk.

You're welcome. Laughing You're fine. I very much enjoyed that Irish temper of yours thou I didn't comment for obvious reasons. Especially the times when you would blut out "go away I don't like you" or something like that often caused me to laugh so hard I had tears flowing..

Don't apologise for being you. It's what adds to the diversity of this group. Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I tame my psychic energy?   How do I tame my psychic energy? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I tame my psychic energy?
Page 1 of 1