Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think they all are a little embellished.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
southern charm

southern charm

I think they all are a little embellished. Empty
PostSubject: I think they all are a little embellished.   I think they all are a little embellished. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 pm

I have watched GA, Gh, GHI, Pranormal State, Psychic Kids, ghost lab, Paranormal cops, Most Haunted and so on. Some I enjoy more than others, but we have to remember these shows are entertainment and I think they all have some embellishment to keep ratings up.Some more than others, but I can tell you that ghost hunting is hit and miss, you can go to the same location 2 or more times and get nothing, another group the first time they get a hit. Spirits do not act on cue or punch a time clock. I have been on hunts where nothing happened at any time I was there.

I am not putting any of the shows down as I think they all have something things we can learn new, but I feel they are all playing to the Neilson ratings.
SC Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: I think they all are a little embellished.   I think they all are a little embellished. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am

I was a HUGE fan of Most Haunted for years until it was taken off last year. Even my favorite show was at times beyond what was acceptable, but as I've always said to cynic's I have the ability to reason so I can always decide if I think something is real or bunk. Usually, with a tv program about the paranormal it's a little of both! lol
I much prefer documentaries about the paranormal, even these can be slanted to the opinions of the makers, but they usually have good info to think about.
sweets
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I think they all are a little embellished.   I think they all are a little embellished. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am

I really like Most Haunted too. Has anyone seen the to brothers that ghost hunt I think it was on Discovery. They crack me up running around chasing the ghosts. And yes I think they are all embellished. But every week I watch as many as I can. Alot of the time I watch to site see. One of my favorite's is when GHI went to the Castle built inside a cave. It was so cool and so haunted.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: I think they all are a little embellished.   I think they all are a little embellished. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I watch all the shows as each has something to offer, but I would never base my knowledge on any of them. I prefer to study books, meet with other professions than what I see on TV or the movies.
SC
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I think they all are a little embellished.   I think they all are a little embellished. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 am

If I had to choose one thing that I actually take away from these shows is a knowledge of new devices/technologies that are being used for investigations. I think they display a number of machines that we investigators that have to fund the hunts ourselves don't get to use. I think it's cool to see all of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think they all are a little embellished.   I think they all are a little embellished. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think they all are a little embellished.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: