Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knee deep in quilts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
southern charm

southern charm

Knee deep in quilts Empty
PostSubject: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Again this year I am involved in the Linus project, for those who do not knwo what this is, It is a national organization which provides quilts, afghans to children who are terminally ill, sick, or in need of comfort. Our group lhas 35 quilts to do. So I will post when I can.
SC
Back to top Go down
kurious

kurious

PostSubject: Re: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Know the organization well. What a lovely gesture of giving your time to this.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Istarted these quilts when the weather here was so cold and snowy, but the last few days we have had 70s so it is hard to sew, I have to keep telling myself the smiles will be worth missing out on these days, and there will be more as we move into summer.

Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 am

We're rooting for ya hun. We're all proud of you for taking your time and giving your effort for this cheers
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm

If I am not on the board for a few days it is because I have get these quilts finished ASAP.
SC
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Thanks for letting us know. You know how get around here when someone is missing. We'll see you after your done. Blessings on you and your gifts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knee deep in quilts   Knee deep in quilts Empty

Back to top Go down

Knee deep in quilts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: