Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrah

Sarrah

What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows?   What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 am

First show I ever watched was GH I like the fact that they are about the facts and evidence. Serious is good but not every single second. Maybe a new member with a lot of character. Paranormal state is another of my favs. My heart goes out to Bryan . They were respectful to both those they tried to help And the ghosts they encountered. GHI I love traveling with them to places I will probably never see. I also love the GA guys with them you get serious, playful and funny all at the same time. They also seem to be trying to enlighten us. I'm listening. Paranormal witness likes to deal with scary encounters ( at least what I've seen) I've only had one scary encounter but that was because I lost control of myself. Happily something came and took care of my issue. There are others but these are the ones I'v seen lately.

Last edited by Sarrah on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows?   What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Sarrah wrote:
First show I ever watched was GH I like the fact that they are about the facts and evidence. Serious is good but not every single second. Maybe a new member with a lot of character.

I too like Gh best of all the shows as they have more respect for the spirits than some of the other shows. I do not like the way Paranormal Witness depicts spirits.
SC
Back to top Go down
Sarrah

Sarrah

PostSubject: I have to agree   What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:56 am

All the provoking, chasing and yelling just seems so negative. If you did that to me i certainly would not interact with you. I also think that if this is the method that is used your going to get negative back. And possible an angery hitchhiker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows?   What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like and dislike about other ghost hunting shows?
Page 1 of 1