Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I see stuff now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarrah

Sarrah

I see stuff now Empty
PostSubject: I see stuff now   I see stuff now EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 am

Infact I have for a long time. Patterns, repetitve names, numbers, emapathy, and I have had marks and symbol appear on my body and for about a month my eyes started turning blue. I didn't even notice until family members brought it to my attention. The physical manifestations can be unusual. One morning I woke up and I had pattern on my leg. It looked familiar to me but couldn't remember where I had seen it before. Two days later I figured it out. The movie signs came on the symbol was the same as the crop circles. It was like look at leg look at tv, look at leg look at tv ( wow ). The names dean, deen, winchester, Morgan, Lee,Carrol keep showing up, there always seems to be a meaning behind it. I get d.w., Morgan fits with supernatural and the new paranormal film that came out. Lee Carrol is something new he channels an angel being and talks about why people are receiving in quantity lately. Weird huh? This is what I've been doing for the last year. Question

Back to top Go down

I see stuff now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: