Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's nice to be back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrah

Sarrah

It's nice to be back Empty
PostSubject: It's nice to be back   It's nice to be back EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 am

Hello everyone. It's been awhile couldn't get back in on my original name so I moved some letter around and came u with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: It's nice to be back   It's nice to be back EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:59 am

Sharra? Is that you? Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
Sarrah

Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: It's nice to be back   It's nice to be back EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi OTB it's me. Thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: It's nice to be back   It's nice to be back EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Sarrah wrote:
Hello everyone. It's been awhile couldn't get back in on my original name so I moved some letter around and came u with this Very Happy
o

Yes sometimes I have had problems logging,that is why there are two southern Charms, had to changethe spelling to get back in. Glad you are back it has been quiet this Summer on the board. Perhaps thing s will pick up.
SC
Back to top Go down
Sarrah

Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: It's nice to be back   It's nice to be back EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi SC. Have had a few changes in my life in the last year. But I have seen members names from this site everywhere lately. I thought I would see how everyone was doing. I haven't quite figured it out yet what all the name seeing is about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's nice to be back   It's nice to be back Empty

Back to top Go down

It's nice to be back
Page 1 of 1